• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Is she officially a hotwife now?

Hi all,

I am a long time lurker ... and have a question:

Is my wife a official Hotwife if she gave someone else a handjob, was fingered and her boobs played with in front of me ?

My wife said she is not because she didn't have a dick in her pussy. What would you say ?

still in exploring mode, she wants n needs more opportunities .. hub needs to take her to bars n social events .

Yes, no need to place a label, but if you want to make it official in your wife's eyes, keep looking for oppertunities to share. Enjoy the journey to cuckoldom.

Hi all,

Is my wife a official Hotwife if she gave someone else a handjob, was fingered and her boobs played with in front of me ?

My wife said she is not because she didn't have a dick in her pussy. What would you say ?

Id say yes to that question. She has definitely been intermit with another man even if no sex occurred.
My question is does she (and you) want to take it further and have another dick in her pussy?

Id say yes to that question. She has definitely been intermit with another man even if no sex occurred.
My question is does she (and you) want to take it further and have another dick in her pussy?
Yes we both want it. We are still traveling through Europe and the hot Summer here contributes to a very frivolous mood. I think and hope it will continue. We will see.

Yes we both want it. We are still traveling through Europe and the hot Summer here contributes to a very frivolous mood. I think and hope it will continue. We will see.
We are in France right now and we both like the nudist beaches here. She agreed to go to this famous nudist resort in the south called Cap d agde ... we will see :p
:eek:

Hi all,

It depends what time zone you are in. (I think we have a new candidate for silliest post of the year. LOL)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back