Is swallowing important

• Thread starterplymfun
  • Start date

plymfun

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 12, 2013
Plymouth
Is getting a slut to swallow your cum important to you ?

My wife always swallows no matter who she is with, she thinks its part of sex. She also likes cum on her face, tits or any part of her body.

I have had women who don't suck at all or suck but spit cum out. I find this very frustrating and spoils the session. I now always hold the women's head while she sucks me to make sure I at least cum in her mouth, if I feel her pulling away while I cum I keep her head still.

If my wife ever sees a woman spitting cum out she always calls them a whimp and tells them she thinks its bad manners.

What's your opinion on swallowing ?

• Love
Reactions: obeahbrown, HornyAsianLover, GBG1rl and 4 others
To refuse to accept the gift would be an insult. If you suck it, you need to swallow the gift. nelllied@excite.com

Reactions: leahshub, Bibob, Charlesthethick and 3 others
To me I enjoy swallowing always have, was taught by first BF years ago that it is an insult to spit

Reactions: Bibob, HornyAsianLover and okdeacon
Personally I'm all about the creampie, but if asked to pop in a hotwife's mouth I prefer they swallow. For that reason amongst others, I started drinking pineapple juice every morning upon rising with my protein shake. Hotwives and cucks have told me that my negro nectar is sweeter than average b/c of the pineapple juice.

• Wow
Reactions: littlecucky, AutumnLeaves, Bibob and 7 others

I was trained early on by my hubby and later by my BBC Bull that wasting a healthy good load of cum is unacceptable, it is an insult and contrary to being completely submissive slut. I swallow every load to the last drop and I clean my users cocks after I drain their balls, they love it especially when I do that looking them in the eyes.
It took me a bit of time to get used to the taste, but now I crave it. Imagine if a man eating your pussy and he goes spitting every now and then your juices, how would you feel?

Reactions: leahshub, MajorHorner, AutumnLeaves and 5 others
I love to swallow cum too. It´s like my reward for a job well done. Why waste my work and the cum I worked so hard to get?

• Love
Reactions: littlecucky, zarkovac, PlannB and 9 others
Not to swallow is rude. Besides, why would I not want the dessert.

Reactions: barbie1955
Should be every womans morning protein.

Reactions: Focker, breedmypussy and barbie1955
I love the texture and taste when swa!lowing. It is an integral part of sex for me.

Reactions: Anna36, barbie1955, okdeacon and 1 other person
She absolutely must and will swallow. To do anything else would be unacceptable.

There are NO other choices.

Reactions: obeahbrown and barbie1955
swallowing is part of sex for me, my mom taught me as a young girl never to spit cum but eat all of it and i learned that I loved ating cum from all men, love the way some guys cum is different but all great, I like it on my fae and tits also. I really love the men that cum in ropes of cum streaming into my mouth. Nothing better than a belly full of pee and cum

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Floridacouple, MajorHorner, littlecucky and 8 others
Nice girls don't spit..

Reactions: obeahbrown, breedmypussy, Anna36 and 2 others
She can spit mine out. ONCE. Get the drift? okdeacon

plymfun said:
Is getting a slut to swallow your cum important to you ?

My wife always swallows no matter who she is with, she thinks its part of sex. She also likes cum on her face, tits or any part of her body.

I have had women who don't suck at all or suck but spit cum out. I find this very frustrating and spoils the session. I now always hold the women's head while she sucks me to make sure I at least cum in her mouth, if I feel her pulling away while I cum I keep her head still.

If my wife ever sees a woman spitting cum out she always calls them a whimp and tells them she thinks its bad manners.

What's your opinion on swallowing ?
There is only two places for a hot wad of cum. They are balls deep in a woman's pussy or balls deep in a woman's throat. It is also a waste to shoot it on her face or on her tits on her anywhere except the two targets I have already mentioned. I don't stick my dick is a woman's ass hole so that sewer is also off limits for me. I am not trying to says that all men should feel as I do. Just please remember YOU ASKED ME. Plus like I said in another post, she can spit mine ONCE. Get the drift? okdeacon

Reactions: Dompull, hikawade, DaveJ and 3 others
Janet58 said:
I love the texture and taste when swa!lowing. It is an integral part of sex for me.
Janet58. So nice to see you around again. My mom told me "so much neater to swallow. Now my main goal in sex is to get CUM. My mom ALSO warned me what boys expect from their prom date. I though she just meant blow jobs. I gave 7 bjs. Also got my 1st bbc fucking soon after first prom. Two of the white dads also fucked me. Oh, my answer---I swallow ALL the cum I can get. From ANY man/any cock
Luv to all, Heather

Reactions: Dompull, leahshub and Lachjames
MsGary said:
Janet58. So nice to see you around again. My mom told me "so much neater to swallow. Now my main goal in sex is to get CUM. My mom ALSO warned me what boys expect from their prom date. I though she just meant blow jobs. I gave 7 bjs. Also got my 1st bbc fucking soon after first prom. Two of the white dads also fucked me. Oh, my answer---I swallow ALL the cum I can get. From ANY man/any cock
Luv to all, Heather
great, would love to feed you mine

69eatmore77 said:
great, would love to feed you mine
Thank you so much. Where from? You know I'm male?

North Florida, Did not know that your a male, but you could still suck mine...

69eatmore77 said:
North Florida, Did not know that your a male, but you could still suck mine...
Omg. Thank You so much. And I WoulD!
Luv to all, ESP Love to horny MEN

Judymwf37 said:
swallowing is part of sex for me, my mom taught me as a young girl never to spit cum but eat all of it and i learned that I loved ating cum from all men, love the way some guys cum is different but all great, I like it on my fae and tits also. I really love the men that cum in ropes of cum streaming into my mouth. Nothing better than a belly full of pee and cum
Judy, I totally agree with every word. So sexy. So hot. Also it was when in Navy guys got me to take pee also. And they ha gotten me a room at the Golden Rooms Hotel in VA