Is swallowing important

• Thread starterplymfun
  • Start date
Having watched my wife suck many a cock (which is so hot) Katy has for many years insisted why go to all that hard work and not to get the cream. Katy will always swallow if a guy wishes to cum in her mouth or will be happy to have facials, her only problem with facials is getting her hair sprayed as can be hard to remove. So for Katy swallowing is important.

Reactions: CrowRaven, BigdaddyToronto and toolman2c
I prefer to swallow but if you want to cover my face you can do that too.

Reactions: CrowRaven, whitewife696969 and Janet58
petiteslut said:
i like the taste i always swallow everything
Well then you're perfect(;

All submissive (F or M) should be up to swallowing...

Reactions: BigdaddyToronto
Love to swallow!

Reactions: shocked and barbie1955
petiteslut said:
i like the taste i always swallow everything
You can swallow me anytime you would like..

SquirmingSub said:
All submissive (F or M) should be up to swallowing...
agree

Reactions: SquirmingSub
Reactions: shocked
lvillemwf said:
I have found that either swallowing or taking a facial makes guys very satisfied, spitting or avoiding tends to spoil the entire BJ for them.
agree

IMHO, cum from a white cock should be spat out. From a non-white cock (esp Black) always swallow.

• Love
Reactions: BrazilianMan, cuck72, sissiboi and 1 other person
I love it when a strong man, 'makes' me, uses my face, throat, lips, chin, for his pleasure.

Reactions: shocked, Youngbbc4mwf, elitetx91 and 1 other person
married said:
I love it when a strong man, 'makes' me, uses my face, throat, lips, chin, for his pleasure.
Hello Slut wife, where are you located, I will make your dreams cum true...

LindaMWF said:
I agree....
I would love to, you have some really nice boobs, would love to kiss on then and fuck them and blow a load on your face...

I'll do cleanup

silver-50swm said:
IMHO, cum from a white cock should be spat out. From a non-white cock (esp Black) always swallow.
There is strong scientific evidence just released that white males. ALL white males are super attracted to blk cocks, Even more than white women!

Reactions: cuck72 and whitewife696969
MsGary said:
There is strong scientific evidence just released that white males. ALL white males are super attracted to blk cocks, Even more than white women!

lol really.....of course there is.
It's up there with the scientific research into climate change.

• Haha
Reactions: littlecucky, barbie1955 and 69eatmore77
cheshireset said:
Spot on reply! Love it..Lol

I allow my wife to swallow my load and she loves it. However my exGF whenever i am breeding her is not allowed to swallow, she is allowed only when she is pregnant or she is in her safe period.

Reactions: CrowRaven, BigdaddyToronto and shocked
cheshireset said:
He he. Got it

My wife wouldn't dream of missing a drop. She loves the feeling of it. And she knows I get rock hard every time watching the combo of his cock pulsing into her mouth and her throat swallowing it. Occasionally it is good though to watch her take a load all over her face. I love fucking her afterward, looking down at her and seeing his cum all over her gorgeous face.

Reactions: CrowRaven and BigdaddyToronto