• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Is This The Start Or The End?

• Thread starter2wheel
  • Start date
wow, I am in your boat, not sure what I would do either. It could go either way; great if it works out, but then again, you don't want to smack yourself in the head, and at the same time say " You dumb fuck, why didn't I keep my mouth shut" I would talk it over with the misses; then again, you could just play dumb and ask him what the heck did he mean by that ? And see where it goes ? You're a smart guy, I have faith in you.

Reactions: natasnaikul
2wheel said:
Thursday 6/12 Lockdown is a bitch. But HWR has been more interested in me, perhaps desperation perhaps, mercy, really doesn't matter I've been enjoying the attention. But will it end when she back fucking another guys, it's only a matter time of, and only time will tell.

Saturday morning after her 4am meds she reached over and grabbed my dick then took Big John and got herself off. She used Big John on me as she rubbed herself, telling me "I want us to cum together". I told "not if she keeps doing that". In a few minutes I told her that I was close, if she continues I'll cum. She stopped and went back to herself, she must have been on the verge as she had a 2nd orgasm in seconds, literally. She removed Big John for a few minutes and went back to her clit telling me to kiss her. I did as instructed and she had a convulsive 3rd orgasm. I thought she suck my tongue out of my head. When it was over she when back to work on my cock with Big John, while rubbing herself with her free hand. A few minutes and I told her I was again close, she told me to cum, as always, I complied. She put Big John back on her clit and told me that she wanted to lick up my cum. If you've been following this thread you know that after a TURP I was rarely ejaculating and when I did it was meager at best. That has changed slightly I ejaculate all the time again but the loads are still small. I re-positioned myself and she licked the small load off my abdomen and sucked my dick until she had another orgasm.

Being a hotwife husband I have no issues with her and other men. But being the shit that I am I had the opportunity to look through her cell phone and took complete advantage. This was the only thing I found. She generally doesn't let it out of her sight so I seized the opportunity and I took a while to get these screen shots and get rid of the trail. But her it is, thought you'd be interested.
1591956863872.png1591956877638.png1591956890136.png1591956901312.png1591956913176.png
Wow, love these, thanks

69eatmore77 said:
wow, I am in your boat, not sure what I would do either. It could go either way; great if it works out, but then again, you don't want to smack yourself in the head, and at the same time say " You dumb fuck, why didn't I keep my mouth shut" I would talk it over with the misses; then again, you could just play dumb and ask him what the heck did he mean by that ? And see where it goes ? You're a smart guy, I have faith in you.
I'm really at a loss. We had decided early on to 'keep our distance' from people we know (except for 1 stray occurrence). I think I'm gonna leave the ball in his court.

Reactions: 69eatmore77
Well, he picked up the ball and ran a bit with it.

Since my discussion with the next door neighbor I've been on the lookout for him, actually changing my routine so as not to be out back too late in the morning and it worked as we've not seen each other, until yesterday morning.

NDN: "Good morning."
I hear the voice and it takes me moment to identify the source.
ME: "Good morning."
NDN: "How are you guys doing?"
ME: "We're good, and you?"
NDN: "We're good too."
ME: "Fucked up times, huh?"
NDN: "Sure is."
ME: "Where's your other half?"
NDN: "Sound asleep, more like sound dead. She sleeps like the dead, a bomb could go off and she'd sleep through it."
ME: "Mine too, deep and long sleep."
NDN: "Did you think about what we talked about?"
ME: "Sometimes I'm a bit slow on the uptake. What exactly are you saying?"
NDN: "We both know she's not giving haircuts, lots of odd hours and a lot of the same men over and over only days apart."
ME: "And?"
NDN: "I'm not saying a word to anyone about anything."
ME: "No one, not even your wife, not that there's anything to say?"
NDN: "Especially not her."
ME: "OK, and?"
NDN: "I don't want to cast aspersions or anything."
ME: "I appreciate that."
NDN: "You know for a while there was a brothel here in Sun City."
ME: "Yeah, I know on Honesty lane."
NDN: "Kind of ironic huh?"
ME: "Yup."
NDN: "We're not talking the same thing are we?"
ME: "Fuck no!"
NDN: "So it's a freebie situation then huh?"
ME: "I don't know what to say."
NDN: "Yes or now would work."
ME: "Why are you so interested in our lifestyle?"
NDN: "Lifestyle huh. Because I'm interested in joining y'all."
ME: "I don't know how to responds."
NDN: "Yes or no works fine about now."
ME: "Uh huh."
NDN: "Look, what happens here stays here. I know what's going on. Cars & men at odd times. Only the bedroom is lit. Haircuts my ass. I want in on the action."
ME: "How do you know when the bedroom ligths are on?"
DND: "I'm an insomniac, I'm up very early."
ME: "This is gossipy neighborhood, and we like our life to be filled with discretion."
NDN: "I know discretion when I see it."
ME: "That's what everyone says."
NDN: "We were swingers in our old life many moons ago. So we know discretion."
ME: "Alrighty then."
NDN: "Where do we go from here?"
ME: "Don't you think you're a bit old for this kinda thing?"
NDN: "No! I can still get it up and I can still perform."
ME: "I'm at a loss for words."
NDN: "Do you set up her dates or does she setup her own?"
ME: "Right to the point huh?"
NDN: "Yup TCB. Let me know, I'm real convenient. Things could work out real well."
ME: "Gotta go, stay safe."
NDN: "Yeah you too, give my best to the Mrs. and let me know, we can have fun."

I'm starting to warm to the idea. Just not there yet.

Reactions: SquirmingSub and 69eatmore77
Sounds like he knows, and him and his wife being swingers when they were younger, he knows how to keep quite. So it should work out for you and your wife.

Reactions: SquirmingSub
69eatmore77 said:
Sounds like he knows, and him and his wife being swingers when they were younger, he knows how to keep quite. So it should work out for you and your wife.
That's exactly what I was thinking. He wasn't specific as to when they swung, only many moon ago, but I assume like you when younger, but I have no idea, but what if was just before relocating here and many moons ago is a 1/2 dozen years.

As I said I was warming to the idea. So to put it in perspective, am I warming to the idea of giving my wife's pussy away to our next door neighbor? NO, hell NO! I don't setup her partners and I'm not in charge of her body, what I'm warming to is the idea of telling her about him so she can make her own decision, but in all honesty I know her, on a strictly physical basis since he has a cock he's good to go, but on a discretion basis I don't know, however, she's a bit desperate for the real thing and I'm not desperate but desirous of seeing her in action again and enjoying herself.

I think discretion is there as they were swingers. Being swingers the idea of another woman being involved in our play is intriguing but problematic as HWR is extremely jealous, I remember our trips to the sex club, but maybe the years have mellowed her jealousy. I'm used to a senior woman who has the skin of a 30 year old, the pussy of a 30 year old and the sex drive of a 20 year old, a bit heavy and slightly saggy tits and bright blond hair, not a wrinkle anywhere. Most women her age are wrinkles, saggy everything and gray everything with a dead sex drive.

With one exception she hasn't to the best of my knowledge had any old guys, you know in their 70s. Can he really get it up and keep it up or will she be disappointed playing with 2 guys that have limp dicks.

My musings about the possibility.

Yes, I agree your wife would have to make any decisions. I never set my wife up with any of her lovers, she did that herself. As for your neighbors wife; she may not swing anymore, and is not interested to do so, leaving him out in the cold so to speak, very much like myself. My wife and I have not been swingers in 30 years; she was more interested in having sex with men that she was attracted too, and that is what she did. And, although I wish that she still would, she is no longer interested in meeting men, or taking any other lovers.

Last edited:
I would agree with you that your wife should make any decisions as to her selections of lovers, playmates, etc. I would like to say that I have never set up my current or prior wife without her knowledge or consent; what I will say is that I have been in a position were a man had known of our lifestyle choice and expressed his interest, at which point I conveyed his interest/desires to my than wife so that she could make her own decision. Beyond that, on occasion I had been instructed by my than wife (now ex-wife) to introduce her to select men, which also outed my cuckold status to them.

2wheel said:
As I said I was warming to the idea. So to put it in perspective, am I warming to the idea of giving my wife's pussy away to our next door neighbor? NO, hell NO! I don't setup her partners and I'm not in charge of her body, what I'm warming to is the idea of telling her about him so she can make her own decision, but in all honesty I know her, on a strictly physical basis since he has a cock he's good to go, but on a discretion basis I don't know, however, she's a bit desperate for the real thing and I'm not desperate but desirous of seeing her in action again and enjoying herself.

I think discretion is there as they were swingers. Being swingers the idea of another woman being involved in our play is intriguing but problematic as HWR is extremely jealous, I remember our trips to the sex club, but maybe the years have mellowed her jealousy. I'm used to a senior woman who has the skin of a 30 year old, the pussy of a 30 year old and the sex drive of a 20 year old, a bit heavy and slightly saggy tits and bright blond hair, not a wrinkle anywhere. Most women her age are wrinkles, saggy everything and gray everything with a dead sex drive.

With one exception she hasn't to the best of my knowledge had any old guys, you know in their 70s. Can he really get it up and keep it up or will she be disappointed playing with 2 guys that have limp dicks.

My musings about the possibility.

How would you feel if she were to connect with your neighbor and they become more of a regular thing?

2wheel said:
I'd say, bring it up with your wife, talk with her about it and see what her thoughts are. If she's masturbating 5 to 8 times per day, she might be more interested than you think.

Since the man in question is your neighbor, presumably your wife knows what he looks like. And, since your neighbor is pressing you to agree to let him fuck your wife, assuming she too agrees, presumably that means he can still get it up (in his 70's, if that's how old he is).

If your wife doesn't feel she knows him well enough to make a decision, you might invite him over for coffee and some chit-chat — you and your wife could do that relatively early in the morning, while his wife is still sleeping like the dead (as he described her). Or, if your wife prefers, the two of you could invite him and his wife over sometime later in the day for some coffee and chit-chat.... with no implication you'll talk about anything "heavy," but just to get acquainted. I mean, why not — they're your neighbors, so there's nothing sinister about getting together to get acquainted.

Reactions: 69eatmore77
69eatmore77 said:
Yes, I agree your wife would have to make any decisions. I never set my wife up with any of her lovers, she did that herself. As for your neighbors wife; she may not swing anymore, and is not interested to do so, leaving him out in the cold so to speak, very much like myself. My wife and I have not been swingers in 30 years; she was more interested in having sex with men that she was attracted too, and that is what she did. And, although I wish that she still would, she is no longer interested in meeting men, or taking any other lovers.
At this point I don't have all the details but most of what you've written is exactly how it feels.

SquirmingSub said:
I would agree with you that your wife should make any decisions as to her selections of lovers, playmates, etc. I would like to say that I have never set up my current or prior wife without her knowledge or consent; what I will say is that I have been in a position were a man had known of our lifestyle choice and expressed his interest, at which point I conveyed his interest/desires to my than wife so that she could make her own decision. Beyond that, on occasion I had been instructed by my than wife (now ex-wife) to introduce her to select men, which also outed my cuckold status to them.
She has let me know on no uncertain terms numerous times that I am NOT to be involved setting her up. Though at times she has taken hints, but anything more receives her wrath.

This is less than a setup but more than a hint. BUT we're in unprecedented times.

She is fully in charge of her pussy and always has been, I don't tell or suggest who to fuck or not to fuck within the rules we established together. She who has the pussy is in charge! She is the type that if I say no she will just to show me who's boss.

SquirmingSub said:
How would you feel if she were to connect with your neighbor and they become more of a regular thing?
Pre-CV19 she had a few regulars, Mr commuter at times did her morning and evening. If it makes her happy, sure. Her satisfaction is goal #1. It would certainly be convenient.

Custer Laststand said:
I'd say, bring it up with your wife, talk with her about it and see what her thoughts are. If she's masturbating 5 to 8 times per day, she might be more interested than you think.

I'm leaning towards bringing it up. My concern was totally and exclusively discretion.

Since the man in question is your neighbor, presumably your wife knows what he looks like. And, since your neighbor is pressing you to agree to let him fuck your wife, assuming she too agrees, presumably that means he can still get it up (in his 70's, if that's how old he is).

To the best of my knowledge she has no idea what he looks like, even if they met the likelihood of her remembering is slim to none. I'm not sure of his exact age, but asserts he can still get it up and perform.

If your wife doesn't feel she knows him well enough to make a decision, you might invite him over for coffee and some chit-chat — you and your wife could do that relatively early in the morning, while his wife is still sleeping like the dead (as he described her). Or, if your wife prefers, the two of you could invite him and his wife over sometime later in the day for some coffee and chit-chat.... with no implication you'll talk about anything "heavy," but just to get acquainted. I mean, why not — they're your neighbors, so there's nothing sinister about getting together to get acquainted.

Knowing him is not important, she fucks anyone that has a dick. everything else you've said makes perfect sense.

• Love
Reactions: bobbyhotone2 and 69eatmore77
If your total concern is discretion, 2wheel, that might not be your wife's total concern.

Seems like you could mention your conversations with your neighbor without seeming to be trying to "tell your wife what to do."

• Love
Reactions: bobbyhotone2
2wheel said:
"her past" - She never talks about her sexual past, but in a moment of weakness she told me she "had sex with over 300 different guys probably closer to 500" her words not mine, that sometimes she had an early date and a late date (date is her code word for sex) that she never said no

"black" - though she won't talk about her past she did opening say to people in the normal course of conversation that she had black male friends that would join her at her parents home (where she lived) after school and that it would raise eyebrows. When I think of her past, to me there is no doubt that she was having sex with black guys.

"since marriage" - I am certain caught her cheating on me twice. Once about 8 years ago and once a few months ago.

I was cleaning her car for her and in the trunk, in a plastic bag buried in the bottom of a box of stuff she has, was a tube of lube. I had given her permission to fuck/suck anyone she wanted with the caveat that if I ask she tell me what I want to know. So I asked her, denial. This was about 8 years ago. I asked many times and told her she wasn't being honest.

Then about 4 years ago she she said she did. I kinda of remember the time frame. She was going to her chiropractor 2-3 times a week. Then she says he wants to see her everyday as her back is in bad shape. At the time I didn't think anything of it. So during the 'confession' she asks me if I remember that time period, I say yes. Then she said she started to play with another patient. How often? She said not often enough but several times a week. A few times, several times in one day. I had no idea! How clueless I was. I asked her why she stopped, she said cause I found out. She said if I didn't say anything she would have continued. She added that they were getting ready to include his friends to their playtime. Holy shit! I asked why she wouldn't consider the 'friends' thing with us, she said I live with you. I never understood that answer.

Later on she denied the infidelity and denied the confession - FULL RECANT

A few months back our bathroom toilet was stuffed and I plunged it, over several days, unbeknownst to to me she called a plumber to remedy it. Then finally what pops to the surface a freshly used condom. I brought the subject up and she denied anything, I asked for a reasonable explanation how that got into our plumbing, she says she has no idea. I kept pressing on, telling her I didn't care if she fucked anyone but I did care about her honesty.

Finally after putting the full court press on her for quite some time she admitted that she did it. She said: "I called a plumber to clear the toilet. They said he'd be here about 10:00am. I was horny and figured I had plenty of time to rub one out. At about 9:15 the door bell rang unexpectedly, It interrupted my playtime. I got up threw on some clothing and answered the door. It was the plumber, he said his prior appointment canceled so he figured he'd show up early. I took him and his helper through our bedroom to our bathroom. But in my haste to answer the door I left my toys on the bed, My Magic Wand and glass dildo, I'm sure they both got a good glance at them. The plumber sent his helper to get tools. When he was out of the room the plumber asked if he interrupted me and I told him he did. He asked if I got to finish and I told him no I didn't as I felt my face turn red. He told me to go ahead and finish while they worked on the toilet. I told him if I was to finish I might as well use the real thing. He told me that would work. I pulled off my top, dropped my sweats jumped into bed and told him OK, let's go. I was so horny I could barely see straight. He stripped and got into the bed with me. I reached for a box of condoms and offered one and told him I prefer bareback, he declined the rubber. He got on top of me and entered me in one shove. As he was fucking me the helper came in, he saw what was happening and said he'd wait in the truck, I told him to join in. He stripped as well and jumped on the bed. I sucked the helper as the plumber fucked me. He fucked me to a few good orgasms then unloaded inside me then the helper took over. He took a condom from the box on the end table, rolled it on and he went to work on me. I sucked the plumber till he was ready, as the helper fucked me until he came in my mouth and I swallowed it all, at the same time the helper filled the condom and I matched both with an orgasm of my own. I was amazed that the plumber could get it up again and that we all came together. The helper got rid of his condom in the toilet. the plumber looked at his watch and said they had to go they had another appointment."

So they fucked my wife, I think & I believe, and never even fixed the damn toilet.

I wondered where the condoms came from, we don't use any. I remembered that quite a while back I was going on a business trip and got a box, gave it to her and told her to have a good time. I opened the box to look and sure enough there were only 5 left, 7 were missing. Yes, I have been trying to get her to cuck me for some time now.

Now she denies it ever happened and denies telling me the details and that if she actually did fuck someone else she wouldn't tell me and if she told me the details as I claim, she would probably have made it up to shut me up from constantly asking about it.
Since your slut wife admitted to having been fucked by over 300 men, cocks and most likely including black cocks, you know she is a natural born slut. She has been fucking many guys without telling you. Hard to imagine why she cheats on you when you have made it very clear that she has your blessing to be fucked by anyone she chooses. I bet she has been fucked by many more than 7 men that used the missing condoms. Don't forget your slut wife prefers to be fucked without a condom and have the men cum in her unprotected married white cunt. Too bad she won't tell you the truth.

Cucked Dad said:
Watching my wife kiss her Guy is the hardest thing for me to watch. The way she looks at him and they kiss passionately lets you know she truly loves him.
My wife and I have agreed that she will avoid falling in love with anyone. Some guys have started down that path but she has cut them off firmly.

Reactions: midnightfapper
2wheel said:
Yes I did. To paraphrase, "its like a box of chocolates - you never know what you're gonna get."

Truth be told it's like a roller coaster ride for me. She seems be taking it all in stride as nothing more that a manicure, she's blasé and treating it as inconsequential. She deserves it, our sex life hasn't given either of use any satisfaction in recent years.

When I'm excited all is good the kissing part is OK. After I cum things change drastically. It's been twice now and I can't say my attitude has changed, she doesn't know my inner feelings as we haven't as yet talked about what's happening.

And like a roller coaster ride each time it gets more comfortable, the highs and low even out until it's a mundane ride. Of course 2 rides isn't very many. AND I really want to enjoy the ride.

We DO need to talk, desperately, the longer it waits the more anxious.
Remember that your slut wife admitted to having been fucked by 300 to 500 guys, so naturally she would take being fucked by another guy very casual, like getting a manicure.

bobbyhotone2 said:
Since your slut wife admitted to having been fucked by over 300 men, cocks and most likely including black cocks, you know she is a natural born slut. She has been fucking many guys without telling you. Hard to imagine why she cheats on you when you have made it very clear that she has your blessing to be fucked by anyone she chooses. I bet she has been fucked by many more than 7 men that used the missing condoms. Don't forget your slut wife prefers to be fucked without a condom and have the men cum in her unprotected married white cunt. Too bad she won't tell you the truth.
Just because one gets permission doesn't mean they'll use that permission ....... openly.

She has a very casual relationship with the truth.

Users who are viewing this thread