Is This The Start Or The End?

• Thread starter2wheel
  • Start date
Thanks for your well wishes.

SS is the best, it's the only way I can get in her now. It is EXQUISITE.

Reactions: Curt Bruch
Yes, I agree it is Exquisite....SS was my favorite...

You say 'was'. Is there a story associated with past tense?

here is a short version, Yes, we used to swing, beginning in our late 20's through our late 30's, but she realized that she loved taking on 2 guys or more at the same time; with the right guys...She was picky...I realized that I was turned on when she told me that she fucked someone that day...I encouraged her to fuck whom ever she wanted, so She started taking lovers here and there. this was during our 30's till about early 50's. she has had about 70 different lovers, most of them were multiple times, not just a one time fuck, this continued over the years, most were at least once a month, and some were weekly. She could not get enough cock, some of the guys started calling her the Energizer Bunny, she would fuck them, and after a few minutes rest, she wanted them to go again.....Then in her mid 50's she went through the change of life, and the sex stopped. She was no longer interested in sex at all....All of her toys went into the trash....A few years ago, she told me that she has never had sex with anyone other than me. I had kept a diary of her lovers and I showed it to her, she denied that it was her... A few months ago, I was asking her if we were ever going to have sex again, and she made the comment that we have never had sex before...I reminded her that we have grown children....after a little while she said to me, I guess we have had sex before...We have had sex, but it is about once ever 3 months or so.. I have tried to encourage her to find another lover, ..I told her that I always loved it when I got Sloppy Seconds, and she loved it too...but she says she is not that type of girl.

My wife has trouble with the truth and has legitimate memory issues due to medical. Having lived both past and currently, I can tell you that you have bigger problems than sex. I feel your pain.

2wheel said:
My wife has trouble with the truth and has legitimate memory issues due to medical. Having lived both past and currently, I can tell you that you have bigger problems than sex. I feel your pain.
Yes, I know.

As I wrote I was surprised by her 'no list'. I couldn't figure out where it came from. But decided to chalk it up.

I generally pay the bills on or about the 10th of the month. I use Quicken. It's loaded on her laptop which is a Win 10 machine as my computers are all XP, yes XP, I have 'upgrade-itis'. Anyway I needed to look at Intuit's website as they announced a new mandatory version by April. So afte some website visits I needed to go to an earlier visited site so I used the browser history, low and behold there was the answer. Visits to a few cuckold & hotwife sites as well as Urban Dictionary and hotwife blogs. She's been a busy surfer. Fortunately none of the three I post on. I now know where she got the vocabulary.

On Sunday 2/10 I asked her how she thinks she's doing. Her response wasn't very positive. She said she doesn't see any improvement and the need for OT was essential. I agreed on the OT but did see improvement as a result of PT & ST. I reminded her of the frog in water story. She said I might be right, that maybe she can't see the forest for the trees. I asked about her PGAD. She said it hasn't gone away nor abated in any way and masturbation several times a day is getting old. I asked if she thought she might want to consider the medical options. She said no, but there is the option of more men.

Let me say here and now if you didn't get it before. The more men she has sex with the happier I am, the more men she has sex the happier she is. Which means we're on the same page. She is not very descriminate on who she has sex with, and I'm OK with that. She prefers bareback by a wide margin and I'm OK with that as well, even considering the risks. She doesn't want a connection with any guy, nor do I. We're both OK with a regular if it fits the 'no-connection' scenario. Nether of us care about race, body type or age (she's gotten over the close to her sons age thing). She doesn't like big cock, and I don't care, big or small, it's her choice. She's OK with our house (after getting over that as well) ad I'm OK in our martial bed. Neither of us are into humiliation. And we agree I must be involved in every encounter is some manner. To repeat we're truly on the same page with all of it. The only issues seems to be activity after such a serious medical event and during therapy lest the benefits be negated.

I then asked HWR how she feels after a session. She said good, real good, orgasm is so liberating, so ethereal, so physical, so primal. I laughed. Her aphasia means she can't always parse a question properly. She wasn't happy at my response. I told her I meant medically and apologized for my outburst of laughter that it wasn't meant to be hurtful. She said besides being tired she's OK. nothing hurts afterwards and she doesn't feel any kind of negative after affects. Then asked if I think she/we can pick up the pace. I reminded her life isn't a race we all get to the finish line no matter what. She said something she's said before "so many men - so little time." We laughed together.

That would have been a good point for us to fuck. BUT. My occasional ED makes it frustrating for us both, Not getting hard enough to get in her and try without success is emotionally debilitating for us both, so we really don't try anymore, except after another guy has been in her. Blowjobs would work but she doesn't like soft dick in her mouth. If you don't suffer from ED you need to understand not getting an erection doesn't stop masturbation, orgasm or ejaculation. So we masturbated together, we both had orgasms, I had one, she had several.

Tuesday 2/13 about 2:00pm HWR called me and told me that the guy from last week called her and asked if he could stop by on his way home from work about 3:30. Of course I told he yes and that I'd try and be there as soon as I could. Unfortunately I couldn't make it home before he was done probably passing him on the road. But I did get sloppy seconds, the only way I seem to be able to get in her.

I added my cum to his after her orgasm. She said that was number 5. I gave her a towel which she tucked between her legs and she fell asleep. I woke her shortly thereafter asking if she wanted dinner or sleep she chose sleep.

Reactions: Custer Laststand and 69eatmore77
Thanks for the update, 2wheel.
2wheel said:
As I wrote I was surprised by her 'no list'. I couldn't figure out where it came from. ....... so I used the browser history, low and behold there was the answer. Visits to a few cuckold & hotwife sites as well as Urban Dictionary and hotwife blogs. She's been a busy surfer. Fortunately none of the three I post on. I now know where she got the vocabulary.
Interesting. It seems like only a matter of time before your hotwife HWR visits and reads around on this site. Will she recognize you in your waist-down photo...?
2wheel said:
On Sunday 2/10 I asked her....... about her PGAD [constantly being horny]. She said it hasn't gone away nor abated in any way, and masturbation several times a day is getting old. I asked if she thought she might want to consider the medical options. She said no, but there is the option of more men.
This seems positive.
2wheel said:
The only issue seems to be [sexual] activity after such a serious medical event, and during therapy, lest the benefits be negated.
My impression is, your wife's sexual activity is an important component of her therapy, and the more of it she wants the more it's an indication she's getting better.
2wheel said:
I then asked HWR how she feels after a session. She said good, real good, orgasm is so liberating, so ethereal, so physical, so primal.
Her assumption that by "after a session" you meant "after a fucking session" seems consistent with this....
2wheel said:
.... Then she asked if I think she/we can pick up the pace.
As does this....
2wheel said:
.... She said something she's said before: "So many men — so little time." We laughed together.
That's a great statement! I like it.
2wheel said:
That would have been a good point for us to fuck. BUT. My occasional ED makes it frustrating for us both. ....... So we masturbated together, we both had orgasms, I had one, she had several.
Good. That's positive.
2wheel said:
Tuesday 2/13 about 2:00pm HWR called me and told me that the guy from last week called her and asked if he could stop by on his way home from work about 3:30. ....... Unfortunately I couldn't make it home before he was done. ..... But, I did get sloppy seconds, the only way I seem to be able to get in her. I added my cum to his after her orgasm.
Excellent. Your wife got to fuck a real man (she didn't have to masturbate), you got your sloppy seconds (and ejaculated), and she had another orgasm (number 5).
2wheel said:
I gave [my wife] a towel which she tucked between her legs, then she fell asleep.
It's hard not to interpret all this as evidence your wife is, in fact, continuing to improve — despite her feeling that it's going very slowly (as you noted at the beginning).

Best wishes to both of you!
—Custer

Her surfing of HW sites is NOW a concern. It hadn't been on my radar in the past. She probably wouldn't recognize the photo but certainly the story.

She is improving, though she doesn't think so. The PGAD hasn't abated and she masturbates numerous times each day.

The only issue I see is her exhaustion after a 'session', which is of course a 'sex session', a sexual encounter.

"Your wife got to fuck a real man" I do take exception to this characterization. But rather not debate it at this point.

Wednesday 2/13 about 2pm I get a call from HWR again asking if the new guy can stop by after work. It'll be the same time as yesterday. As usual I say OK and that I'll try to be there before he leaves. She is a bit blasé about it responding with a 'whatever'.

I got home just as he had just finished and she was licking him clean "Hey man you just missed me fucking your ole' lady", I was kinda surprised he said that, secretly it was a turn-on, I have no idea why as it wasn't the most respectful thing to say, but on the other hand it wasn't disrespectful either. I watched as her licking turned into sucking and he responded appropriately getting another hard-on. He looked at me and asked if I wanted to get in on the action. I told him not this time (knowing that this is the second time and it would most likely be his last). I stripped and rubbed my growing cock as she sucked him. She was holding his ball sac in one hand and his butt with the other. He put his hands on her head and started to gently move it back and forth on his dick. She stopped, withdrew his cock and said she doesn't need any help. She returned to his cock and he only held his hands there without helping. In a few more minutes he started thrusting into her mouth, albeit gently. Then he let out a huge grunt and filled her mouth with cum, his second orgasm. He withdrew and plopped down on the bed. She now had cum oozing from her pussy and mouth. He was trying to catch his breathe, in-between gasps he said you suck as well as you fuck. I couldn't hold back anymore and shot my meager load in my hand. I staggered to the bed and fed it to her. All she said was mmm mmm good.

He got up from the bed, grabbed his clothes and said thanks. He dressed and left.

I got her a towel which she tucked between her legs as she nodded off. I got up, dressed and started dinner.

Reactions: Custer Laststand and 69eatmore77
2wheel said:
"Your wife got to fuck a real man" I do take exception to this characterization. But rather not debate it at this point.
It would have been more clear, I suppose, if I had said "an actual man." I meant, as opposed to having to masturbate (which she does, as you've said, multiple times daily).

Much better wording. There was a time that I could perform several times a day. Or as the saying goes "what used to do all day - now takes me all day to do".

Reactions: Custer Laststand
Or put another way, 'The older I get, the better I used to be!'

Reactions: Windjammer78, 69eatmore77 and Custer Laststand
Yup!

I'm an old drag racer - yes, old and old. The term for us was, "the older I get - the faster I was."

Reactions: Custer Laststand and Curt Bruch
It' been an interesting couple of weeks to say the least. I generally make sparse notes just enough to be a refresher when I write the details.

On 2/26 I went into the hospital for a routine prostate procedure know as TURP (Transurethral resection of the prostate). It was to be an overnight stay with 3-4 days of convalescence. Instead it turned into a 3 night stay and 7 days of convalescence, including a foley catheter.

When I finally got pen to paper my sparse notes rang no bell for me to expand on. So here is what I wrote:

Wednesday 2/13 same new guy repeat on way home from work call him Mr Commuter

Friday 2/15 Mr Commuter on way home from work

Saturday 2/16 bartender before his shift began

Monday 2/18 midday new guy from bartender big, hairy, nice demeanor, self-conscious with me present -long time to get it up (26)

Tuesday 2/19 Mr commuter on way home from work

Wednesday 2/20 Mr commuter on way home from work

Thursday 2/21 Morning friend of Mr Commuter - performed great - she likes him a lot - she said good technique very hard cock - she wants a repeat (27)

Friday 2/22 bartender before work

Sunday 2/24 double header from the bartender (morning Hispanic uncut - she didn't like him at all) other guy a diminutive guy - small cock but great stamina - likes being watched (28 & 29)

Tuesday 2/26 procedure

Friday 3/1 discharge

Tuesday 3/5 foley removed

Friday 3/8 I'm finally OK - though no sex of any kind for several weeks - even suppression of erection - Mr Commuter on way home from work then bartender before his shift began

Looks like she now has 2 regulars, the bartender and Mr commuter. I'm concerned about a connection to Mr commuter, she assures me there isn't any, it's strictly sexual.

I expect to get back to documentation more and better details as I have in the past. I'm pleased she took a hiatus during my medical issue.
Her medical condition is improving and her advancing pace of sex is working out just fine. Her major issues is exhaustion after sex. 29 different men and counting, many repeats. She has become a fuck machine, and we both love it. Of course the PGAD is helping to fuel her insatiable appetite and her daily masturbation hasn't abated one iota.

Saturday 3/9 I stopped by the health care faculty to settle up the bill on HWR's stay there. I bumped into her Speech Therapy evaluator. I apologized for being so short and unsympathetic with her the last we spoke. She was a bit skeptical at my sincerity. I assure her I was being sincere and I was open to chat with her anytime she wanted. She took me up on the offer and suggested we meet over coffee later in he week and chat.

Sunday morning 3/10 the bartender called HWR to stop by for a quickie. She surprised me by saying no, that she needed to recuperate after a very trying 2 weeks. Though I couldn't hear the entire conversation I gathered that she decided on a hiatus until later in the week.

2wheel, hope that you are recovering well. Ah, what an interesting lifestyle that we have chosen to lead. Will be interesting how the chat with the speech therapy evaluator evolves. From your posts, it seems as though your wife is slowly, steadily improving. GTR

Thanks for your empathy. I'm recovering albeit a bit slower than anticipated. She's been on hiatus during my recovery, surprisingly considerate of her. MD says he prefers I do NOT engage in sex and try to suppress erections as well (LOL considering occasional ED) for several weeks.

No pain, only trace blood during urination. Haven't ejaculated yet per his instructions, but he did warn it will bloody when it begins, she said URGH.

I am not sure where my discussion with the ST will go.

Yes it is an interesting lifestyle and after experiencing it I wouldn't want it any other way.

Monday 3/11 Mr Commuter called and asked if he stop by. It was a change of pace as he wanted to stop in the AM. I couldn't hear both sides of the conversation but could gather from what I heard "No tomorrow is not good". "No Wednesday either." "Yes I want to, I enjoyed fucking you." "Sorry Thursday is out, but maybe Friday." "What time?" " That's kinda early." "Good, let me check with hubby, hold on." She then asked me if it was OK if he came by in the morning. As usual I said OK. "OK it's set, about 5:00am Friday. I'll make sure the door is unlocked, just come on in, you know where the bedroom is. By the way can you get in touch with your friend from last week?" "Only an acquaintance?, please try. I liked him. OK see you Friday." The conversation was over.

I start doing the monthly bills, her computer. The shit that I am I can't resist looking at the history. There hasn't been any hotwife type of searches or website visits since the prior month. Whew, still safe. I'd never be able to adequately explain my chronology of her sex life.

Tuesday 3/12 The bartender asked if he could stop by Friday before his shift about 7:00pm. She told him yes then asked me. I was a little miffed that she asked me afterwards but let it slide. I told her I was unhappy, she apologized but said since I always say yes she thought it would be OK. I told her not to assume anything.

Wednesday 3/13 I get a text from Gayle.

HWR tells me her favorite cousin Mark will be visiting next month for a few weeks. He just finished chemo for cancer and needed some away time. I like Mark, he's a nice guy. He's gay, which is OK by me, to each his or her own.

I tell her OK but it might put a crimp in our sex life. She asks why. DUH! She says he knows that she's a *****. I asked if she told him about our lifestyle. She rhetorically asked: you don't think my brother was the only family I was fucking way back when, do you? I ask her if she's; planning on doing him again while he's here. She says no, he was bi then but now only gay. Then she adds, but there is you.

Something I have learned in this lifestyle, things happen real fast.

Cucked Dad said:
I wish we were close so I could give you the relief you need.
Hey Cucked Dad. Are you offering to give HER some relief, or HIM? Sounds like HIM the way you worded it. Have fun.

Either way fun is possible.