Jeanette Hunting For Bbc

• Thread starterlandj2
  • Start date
you didnt tell them who took the first pic!

IMG_1121.JPG
IMG_1844.JPG
IMG_0100.JPG
IMG_1950.JPG
IMG_1955.JPG
IMG_1962.JPG

• Love
Reactions: plugnplay, DianeTGatl, RS1977 and 5 others
always love when you send pics that someone you met takes!

Reactions: toolman2c
I like to F & suck other men because cucks little cock goes limp & after having my 1st taste of big black cock I knew the saying was true! Little worthless white willys do nothing for my tight little white pussy! After being satisfied with black cock what use is a puny little inch worm?? Its' as simple as this, given the choice between a limp piece of Bologna or a BIG THICK JUICY satisfying Angus Steak, hmmmm what would you pick!!!

FL5.png
IMG_3525.JPG
IMG_0682.JPG

• Love
Reactions: plugnplay, RS1977, BigdaddyToronto and 2 others
LOVE the QoS tat!

Naughty J said:

IMG_1121.JPG
IMG_1844.JPG
IMG_0100.JPG
IMG_1950.JPG
IMG_1955.JPG
IMG_1962.JPG

Reactions: Naughty J
Summertime is tough so I have to run out for what I need1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg

Reactions: tlxyz, BigdaddyToronto, barbie1955 and 3 others
YES so when i cum home I'm pleased

Reactions: toolman2c
landj2 said:
Summertime is tough so I have to run out for what I need1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg
slut is in full mood...look how hugrily she is eating him!!

Naughty J said:

IMG_1121.JPG
IMG_1844.JPG
IMG_0100.JPG
IMG_1950.JPG
IMG_1955.JPG
IMG_1962.JPG
wow...she is into exhibition!!
i Love the bitches who shows themselves!!!

Naughty J said:

IMG_1121.JPG
IMG_1844.JPG
IMG_0100.JPG
IMG_1950.JPG
IMG_1955.JPG
IMG_1962.JPG
love the photos!

landj2 said:
I would love to be your hubby and clean up when you got home

I think this is Jersey Jnette from the Atlantic City Gloryhole scene. I wondered what ever happened to her?

JohndoughAC said:
I think this is Jersey Jnette from the Atlantic City Gloryhole scene. I wondered what ever happened to her?
nope you must be mistaken #johndough. Funny there

I swear it looks just like her If my wife goes out long enough this weekend I will see if I can find some pics on one of my older drives. I'm thinking about 10 years ago.
If not you have a twin

JohndoughAC said:
I swear it looks just like her If my wife goes out long enough this weekend I will see if I can find some pics on one of my older drives. I'm thinking about 10 years ago.
If not you have a twin

Email me!!

JohndoughAC said:
If not you have a twin
I don't recall ever going to a Glory hole scene in Jersey, now Fla that's a different story :) but i was in Jersey 10 yrs ago.

Naughty J said:

IMG_1121.JPG
IMG_1844.JPG
IMG_0100.JPG
IMG_1950.JPG
IMG_1955.JPG
IMG_1962.JPG
Lovely views

& Yes, i really go out dressed like that... i asked a guy walking out of a store (complete stranger) to take a few pics. He was more than happy to oblige.

Reactions: BigdaddyToronto, toolman2c and landj2
Taboo theater Jersey Jnette Jan. 2009. She always came with a chubbier blonde friend who only gave hand jobs, Jnette would blow everyone.
If this isn't you then you have a twin.3.jpg 4.jpg 6.jpg

Reactions: BigdaddyToronto, barbie1955 and Geglu
It's said that everyone has a twin somewhere...doesn't matter; she is a nice BBC cum slut that loves sucking cock..really nice..would love to have her suck my cock while I eat that nice sweet pussy!

I am pretty convinced that it is her i'm married now so there are certain things I don't want my wife to know about my past I have to be careful Let's see if 0360 our numbers that mean anything to Jeanette