• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Job description - Cuckold

katt

New around here...
Beloved Member
Below is a slightly amemded version of a story I posted elsewhere a couple of years ago. I have set the tale up so the story can now go further than the original ending.

Although I have some ideas of how the story could go, I invite you to give me your thoughts on how you want the plot to progress. Where possible I will incorporate these.

For a true cuckold what could be more satisfying than watching a DVD of your wife and her black lover fucking. Playing with your 5 inch tool as you Watch his black, 12-inch rod, thrusts fully into your petite wife’s pink, wet cunt. The moans of satisfaction as he thrusts his prick into her, filling up her love tube in a way she has never experienced before. Reaching a depth she could never hope to see from you. As their lovemaking becomes more passionate her whimpers turn to cries of excitement as she begs him to fuck her harder wrapping her legs and arms round his body. She hits the peak of an organism as he floods her unprotected womb with copious floods of sperm, crying out in an orgasm never experienced by her with you.

Imagine your desire to fully partake in the cuckold lifestyle. This was what I had fantasized for many years. My name is David, my wife Sarah and I were both in our late 20’s. Married for 5 years the spark had faded from our sex life. To spice things up we started to share our fantasies during our lovemaking. When I told Sarah mine, she was taken back being fairly prime and proper. As time went on cuckolding became a regular feature of our occasional love play. Sarah started to look at related websites and reading on line stories of people active in the lifestyle. We regularly talked about her taking a lover but had yet to have the courage to take the plunge.

Things changed when my work required us to move to London from the North–East of England. Sarah had a dead end job and with no close relatives or friends there was nothing stopping us relocating. My only living relative was an Aunt who had a large house in Brixton only a few tube stops from where I would be working. She was 38 and a widow, her husband having died in a motor accident many years ago. Although we exchanged Birthday and Christmas cards, we had not seen her since our wedding however I had heard she led a bit of a wild life style and regularly jetted off to Jamaica with close friends for holidays.

She had often in her cards invited us to come and stay. Time had never given us the occasion to take up her offer but with the cost of renting Sarah suggested we ring Aunt Jane. She was over the moon we had made contact. It turned out she was going to be in our area the next weekend for a conference. She had intended staying in a hotel but I insisted the least we could do was provide accommodation for the two nights she was going to be up here.

The following Friday I met Aunt Jane at the Railway station and we soon were home at our flat. Sarah had cooked a lovely meal and after enjoying our fill of food and wine adjourned to the lounge for coffee and more drinks.

I am not sure how the subject came up but Aunt Jane was asking about our love life, I was surprised Sarah admitted it was not frequent and a bit dull. In fact we needed fantasies to give it a bit of spice. My Aunt perked up at this, tell me Sarah what are yours. Sarah was embarrassed at this question realizing perhaps with the drink she had said to much but under my Aunts probing admitted we were both turned on by the idea of a cuckold lifestyle.

Capital said my Aunt, I have had many lovers over the years even whilst my husband Steven was still alive and I would add with his approval. I particularly found our black brothers well endowed and can recommend Sarah you go black. Once you have experienced a mighty black cock anything else will seem second best. Staying with me will give you the chance to experiment with this lifestyle. After all apart from me who will know you? At the end of the day you can return here, no one the wiser. Think about it but if you want to live out your fantasies you do need to agree some ground rules so that there is no misunderstanding. My wife laughed, you mean like a job description for a cuckold. Yes-replied Jane I think that is probably a very good analogy.

It was getting late so we all adjourned to bed. In the morning Jane asked us if we had thought more about her comments. I looked at Sarah and then replied, yes, we may live to regret it but it is something we both want to experience. I could not get the thought of my wife with her lover out of my mind all night. Good she replied, when I get back tonight I want you to have agreed the rules for cuckolding. We will then have a little test. Sarah, at my conference is a dreamboat 6 ft black Jamaican called Paul. I know he is on his own and will welcome a night out. What could be better than myself, my nephew, his wife and her to be lover going out for a fun evening? Sarah and I looked at each other in stunned silence but neither objecting to Jane's proposal. The next minute she was gone leaving us to prepare that special job description.

By the time Jane returned we had drafted our golden rules. As the day had gone on our draft had got more and more extreme and more exciting, I had gone of to masturbate several times as Jane kept telling me she was saving herself for Paul.

We sat down with a glass of wine to share our thoughts with Jane. We had decided to take it in turns. Before we started Jane said do you mind if I add bits if I feel it would add to the experience. OK I replied hesitantly. With that I then started.

To set the scene, I said we have decided that Sarah should only have sex with her lovers. In extreme circumstances I can use my tongue or fingers but only at Sarah’s request. Sarah continued, although we are married, David accepts I will live a single’s life style going to clubs etc without giving any explanation of whom I am with and when I will return. However for safety I will keep you informed Jane but this information should not be shared with my husband. My turn: in line with what we have agreed, it is appropriate Sarah only goes on holiday with her lovers. Jane went on, I intend advertising on singles and interracial websites. I then added, Sarah has agreed to dress provocatively and go without panties. Jane added at this point to say, if Sarah does not wear panties then you should Keith – it helps reinforce your standing with Sarah and her studs. No problem I replied, how could she know I got a turn on wearing them when Sarah was out, I could now do this openly.

We looked at Jane and I said what do you think, She smiled, a good start but have you thought about children? No I replied but Sarah is on the pill and it should not be a problem. What do you think a real cuckold would ask his wife to do David?

I thought for a moment, I guess a true cuckold would ask his wife’s lover to impregnate her. Good said Jane we are getting ahead of ourselves with that idea but I am pleased you are thinking along the right lines. I am sure as time goes by you will introduce extra rules for the pleasure of Sarah and your humiliation. Now Paul will be here within the hour – scoot children and prepare yourselves for an evening of fun.

Sarah would not let me into the bedroom whilst she got ready, Paul turned up whist she was still dressing so Jane and I entertained him. He turned out to be a really nice guy and not fazed by our newfound relationship. I felt very much in awe of his 6 foot black muscular frame. Just then Sarah came into the room. She looked stunning in a pink boob tube with a matching white skirt. Her top did nothing to hide her erect nipples. Without looking at me she crossed the room, put her arms round his neck saying I have been looking forward to this moment darling. She then kissed him with a long lingering kiss running her tongue round his lips then plunging it into his mouth. After a few minutes they came up for air. Paul said now that’s what I call a friendly welcome. The evening went in a blur. Sarah sat next to Paul and they chatted as if they were on a date alone leaving Jane and I to talk to ourselves. I noticed Sarah was very much into touching Paul at every opportunity and with his hands often below the tablecloth I could guess what he was up to. After coffee and liqueurs we headed back home. Whilst Paul went to the bathroom Sarah said to me, would you mind if I slept with him tonight, only if I could watch first time I replied.

This was how I stood by the door watching my wife’s black stud thrusting his magnificent ebony cock into her petite but now well stretched cunt. Listening to her telling him how he was the best and she had never experienced such a good fucking. At that point I slipped out to make my bed on the sofa. After all, I did not want to be a gooseberry to their love making. I don’t know what the neighbors thought but the noise of their rutting at regular intervals during the night would have woken the dead.

Once we were in London living with my Aunt, Sarah put her mind to finding a new job. In reality her interviews were for pretty dull office positions but in my dream world my wife secures a new job with a company totally focused on the Cuckold and Interracial life style. Imagine her excitement at securing an interview for this position, which has nothing to do with the desk job or what the company makes…just the company culture and ethos.

The morning of her interview, Sarah rises early to shower and prepare her makeup. Perfume is dabbed to her neck, breasts and between her legs. She slips on a thin pink halter neck dress. Underneath she wore a miniscule matching thong, clearly visible through the cloth of her dress. I did point out we had agreed she would no longer wear panties. I know she replied, but I feel it appropriate to be more respectable for a job interview. I was not sure how she justified this as her nipples and unfettered breasts were clearly visible.

Sarah’s interview was with Mr Saunders, Managing Director of the company. At the end of 40 minutes of questions which seemed to focus on her life rather than job skills. He beamed saying, good news, you have passed the first part of the interview. The next part is a practical test. Within a few moments of pressing a button on his desk, Sarah became aware of the door behind her opening. Turning in her chair she saw a 6 foot African hunk. He was wearing an open neck shirt without a jacket. It was obvious he was physically fit by the way his muscles rippled under his shirt.

Mr Saunders spoke, this is James. He is part of our training department. His job will to be your mentor in training you for your role. However that is getting ahead of ourselves. Go with him for your practical test. James extended his arm, engulfing Sarah’s petite hand in his black fingers. Without any resistance he then led her from the room.

Along the corridor, they entered the boardroom. Without saying anything James gently laid her back on the table, her bottom resting on the edge. He lifted her skirt to her tummy. Purposefully he hooked his fingers into the sides of her thong. With a sharp tug he ripped them from her. Letting them flutter to the floor between her legs. All Sarah could do was whimper in submission as she heard the rasp of him undoing the zip to his trousers and the rustle of them falling to his ankles. Sarah groaned in pain as his thick cock invaded her pussy. Pain soon turned to pleasure as his black, 12-inch rod, thrusts fully into your petite wife’s pink, wet cunt. The moans of satisfaction as he thrusts his prick into her, filling up her love tube in a way she has never experienced before. Reaching a depth she could never hope to see from you. As their lovemaking becomes more passionate her whimpers turn to cries of excitement as she begs him to fuck her harder wrapping her legs and arms round his body. She hits the peak of an organism and collapses back exhausted her legs splayed wide from the ravishing of her body. James bends down, picks up the remnants of Sarah’s thong. He stuffs it into her cunt saying, “I think you can tell your husband you got the job as you remove this in front of him.

Mr Saunders had followed the action on close circuit TV. Copies of her practical interview would be provided for all the staff to see. After all, the company were a big believer in team bonding.

After being told she has the position, the formal offer, two copies of a contact of employment and a copy of the DVD turn up in the post.

Put yourself in my shoes. Darling she says, come and sit down and watch this DVD. I watch mesmerized at the intense lovemaking between Sarah and James. As if it explained everything, Sarah told me James would be her prime fuck buddy and boss during her probation period. Looking down at my pants I saw I had come without touching myself. This was looking good in my eyes.

Sarah took my hands in hers saying: my job will be the focus of my life from now on. You need to read and agree to the terms and conditions of my employment if you are happy for me to start. After all this is what we both want.

Employment Contract: Interracial Brothers Inc

Job title: White ho to Black Masters

Specific Role: Personal Assistant Slut to James Black.

Job Specification:

To provide all secretarial and personal (sexual) services required by your line manager. Any requests must be complied without hesitation or reservation. James’s needs must always come before yours, your family or friends.

Skills:

Oral: Able to arouse and take any size cock in your mouth. Swallowing all ejaculations without exception.

Conventional: Be familiar with our booklet 30 positions to satisfy your lover, regularly look to offer a variety of positions to your designated sex partners. In this context designated does NOT include your Husband.

Anal: On your first day, you will be issued with a set of stretching dildos to help you accommodate anal sex. It is part of your job role to encourage your line manager to use your back entrance. This option will be particularly important when entertaining more than one client at a time.

Training and Development:

James has taken upon himself your personal development. This training will often involve Weekends and Evenings in perfecting your slut status. We expect you to be very grateful for James’s commitment and likewise to accommodate this schedule you need to be available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to meet his requirements.

Dress Code:

Dresses or Skirts with tops are standard clothing for your position. Trousers or shorts are not allowed.

Hemline must be no longer than 4 inches above the Knee.

Stockings are to be worn at all times. These can either be with a Garter Belt or self-support.

Shoes must have at least a 5-inch heel.

Bras may only be worn with your line manager’s approval. Then they must either be ¼ cup or with nipple holes. Nipples must be visible through your dress at all times.

Tops must be low cut and provide easy access to your body. I.e.: front buttoned or tie necked.

Panties will only be worn on rare occasions with James permission. these will be of a thong style in an assortment of colors. Each pair will be personalized with the wording: Property of James.

Tattoo’s will adorn your body as specified by James.

Upon completion of your probation period, you will be issued with your company insignia. This is a very attractive gold necklace with a matching tag engraved James’s Slut. You will be expected to wear this, at all times, with pride.

Travel and Accommodation:

At times you will need to accompany James on business trips. This is to provide secretarial support and provide sexual relief to him and where appropriate to help secure business for the company from designated clients. When booking accommodation you will share a room with James and make it quite plain to the hotel you are married But sleeping with your Lover.

Staff Incentive Scheme: pregnancy – castration – piercing – breast enlargement.

In addition to your generous salary, we do believe in offering staff rewards for going that extra mile. Areas you can earn a bonus for are:

Pregnancy – After 12 months employment, if you volunteer to stop taking birth control and are successfully bred by one of our designated black brothers.

Piercing – A good slut should continually look to make herself stand out. Septum, tongue, nipple and clit rings are seen to be in good taste and will be rewarded accordingly.

Castration – In accordance with our code of conduct, you are not permitted to engage in sexual acts with your husband. A bonus will be paid to you if he agrees to be castrated as a sign of his commitment.

Breast Enlargement – A good slut should be proud of her breasts – company healthcare will pay for enhancement. After all we believe in staff having the right equipment for their role.

Having read the job specification my wife turns to me pen in hand. Shaking I take it from her, placing my signature in the relevant place before handing her the pen to do likewise. To avoid delay, Sarah dropped the paperwork back by hand that afternoon.

Upon her return home, excited she informed me she would be starting in one weeks time. She went on to say, I saw James. He has arranged for a member of staff to come over whilst you are at work tomorrow to make sure my wardrobe is appropriate for work. Isn’t that going to be fun. Yes I stammered thinking what may occur.

To be continued.

As I mentioned at the top. Ideas of how this tale should proceed are warmly welcome. I will not post further instalments for a week or two in order that you can put your thinking caps on.

continue

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE CONTINUE!!! You could offer bonuses if the sissy cuck would start strong female hormones. The cuck should be ****** to dress in female clothes all the time. The cuck should be ****** to show up once each week at her work and strip naked so all the real men can laugh and humiliate the cuck, his tiny useless little clitty and 2 tiny useless shriveled up little ovaries!! She should push the sissy's ovaries up inside of him, in front of all the men, so everyone can laugh and humiliate "her"!!! SERIOUS consideration should be given to castration. If the sissy is castrated, it should be done under a local anestheic and be viewed by all the men and "her" wife! The ovaries should be encased in clear lucite and worn around the neck so everyone will know she has been castrated!! She should be giving the wife's lover and his boss, and whomever they decide, blow jobs and swallow all cum. If the wife deceides to become pregnant, the cuck sissy should be fucked at the same time as the wife is and by all the black men!! The sissy then should be ****** to become the office sissy slut cum hole for all the big black men. She should be fucked multiple times each week by black men and beg to become pregnant, just like her wife!!!!
sissy missh

Katt,
I would like mature. Want doesn't always get.

You could go the other way. There are more subtle ways to skin this katt (sorry, couldn't resist it). Maybe this contract is only a try on to see whether or not she actually has her own mind. The full thing looks like a shopping list for all the cliches stories you ever see. Maybe she can start this path on her own terms and go where she wants to go with it. That might even make it more interesting for hubby. After all, he only thinks she dropped the contract off, she may have been only testing him but thinking for both of them. Him still believing it can play on his mind in all sorts of ways can't it. Much more interesting.

Thanks for that Katt - I suggest that teh wife goes on holiday with her black lover while hubby waits at home, hard and horny. Also, that teh lover lives with thema nd teh neighbours get to know about it. And of course the ultimate! The hubby begs his wife to be bred black!

Sarah went on to say that James wanted David to ring him. He said there were a couple of things he wanted to see you to discuss before I start.

Before David could think of an appropriate reply, the phone rang. It was his office requiring him to urgently go and see a client in Hong Kong. He just had time to pack and arrange to meet James on the way to Heathrow to catch that evenings flight.

Sarah collapsed on the sofa after waving him goodbye. Being alone she started to have fears and doubts about recent events. Was this a mistake or a big adventure? What concerned her was David being away for the next 10 days. He seemed so enthusiastic when she thought he would start to have doubts. The time difference would make phone calls difficult but at least she would be able to send him emails of events.

Before she could get to melancholy, Aunt Jane breezed through the door. Seeing a tearful Sarah, she took her in her arms asking “what is the matter dear?” Sobbing she explained the events of the day and her concerns now David was going to be away. “Don’t fret” assured Jane. “I tell you what; I will stay here with you tomorrow. Would that help”. “Yes thank you” she replied wiping her tearful eyes.

The next morning the doorbell rang before 9.0’ clock. Sarah had only just got up. Dressed in only a short kimono she was still having her breakfast in the kitchen. Jane answered the door. Sarah heard talking for a while before the kitchen door was pushed open. In walked Jane, together with a statuesque African woman who was wearing a form fitting trouser suit. “Hello Sarah, my name is Dominica. But everyone calls me Dom I am here to help you with your wardrobe”. “Hi” replied Sarah, feeling slightly intimidated by the imposing woman. Aunt Jane suggested they went into the lounge whilst she made coffee for everyone. “That’s a good idea” said Dom, taking Sarah by the hand she led her into the lounge positioning her in the centre of the room.

“Let me get a good look at you Sarah”. Dom them walked round till she again was facing her. “Yes I can see why you were employed. You have a lovely figure”. Let me see you properly”. Before Sarah could react, Dom undid the cord to the short kimono she was wearing. She then pushed back each side so that the silk material slithered down Sarah’s arms to the floor. Underneath Sarah was naked, she moved to cover her private parts only to have Don slap her hands away. “Leave then at your side, I need to see you properly if I am going to make sure your new wardrobe will show you off properly.

Jane entered the room to see a docile Sarah standing naked whilst Dom busily to measurements for every part of her body from head to toe. Once finished, Dom said “a made to measure range of clothes will be ready in a week or two. For the short term we will go shopping for a few items so you are properly attired. First let me see what you have in your bedroom”.

Sarah opened all her cupboards and drawers. Dom made muttering noises about how unsuitable most were. Apart from a couple of dresses, skirts and a blouse all ended up in plastic sacks to be taken to the dump. Although Sarah had agreed with David to forgo underwear, she found it disconcerting to realize she no longer would own a pair of panties or even one bra any more.

Dom briskly said chop chop, time is moving on and we have lots still to do. From her remaining clothes, Dom gave Sarah a short, red pleated skirt which fell to about 6 inches above her knees. A white semi transparent blouse for her top and from Dom’s bag she produced a pair of white hold up stockings.

While Sarah was dressing, Dom rummaged in her bag again and brought out a large and a small box. From the larger she took out two plaster cast penises. When your husband called in to see James yesterday, a cast was taken of shall we call it his small member? James thought you might like to have these on your dressing table to compare. Certainly the pink 5 inch and black 12 inch models made Sarah think how inadequate perhaps her husband was in that area.

Sarah placed them reverently on her dressing table, in a position that both she and her husband would see them when laying in bed.

Sarah opened the small box to see a black Onex ring edged in gold. It’s lovely she gasped, She went to put it on her right hand to be stopped by Dom. Silly, this is to wear instead of your wedding rings. As Dom slipped her wedding band and engagement ring from her third finger, Dom went on to say “you have agreed to take black cock only. If people ask you can tell them the ring is to signify publicly your commitment”. Slipping it on, Sarah thought, not likely, I will just say it is a fashion statement. With that, it was down stairs and out to Dom’s car. Jane waived them good bye musing if Sarah she realizes what an experience the future will bring.

During the drive, Dom started to lightly caress Sarah’s leg slipping her hand under her skirt, moving her figures up to near her groin. Sarah did not know what to do. She had not previously had any inclination of wanting to experience girl on girl action. However she started to find the soft caresses arousing and realized her pussy was getting very wet. To her relief and disappointment, Dom did not go further. Her objective was purely to arouse and lower Sarah’s inhibitions. Eventually they arrived at a slightly run down shopping area. Dom parked and said “first stop is the beauty salon”. Sarah was concerned upon entering seeing the signs for tattoos and piercing”. “Don’t worry” said Dom, maybe another day. For now our visit is to make you beautiful. Indeed the hair stylist cut gave Sarah a look of glamour and sex at the same time. Her blonde hair that previously fell to the middle of her back, which David always said made her attractive to him, was now cut to just below her collar. Highlights added to her changed look.

Thinking she was finished, Sarah got out of the stylists chair. Only to be led by Dom to a discreet corner seat with a curtain screening from the rest of the salon. Sarah was startled to her Dom say “that forest needs to go”. Without further ado and in fairness no word of objection from Sarah, she was waxed and stripped bare of her pubic hair. Leaning over, Dom slipped two ben wah balls into her pussy. Winking she added, just to keep you on edge.

Further down the street, they entered a shoe shop. Sitting down, a male clerk who could not be more than 20 came over to assist. Not knowing what was expected; Sarah let Dom dictate what was required. The first pair the lad brought were 5 inch high heels in bright red. Kneeling down, he raised Sarah’s foot to slip the first shoe on. A gasp came from his lips. Sarah blushed realizing in lifting her foot he now had a clear view up her short skirt. He clearly could see the tops of her white stockings. The damp patches on her inner thighs where the stimulation all morning had caused her pussy juice to dribble down. Most significantly, he could see her denude pussy. Unconsciously, he had started to rub her ankle and lower leg. Leaning over, Dom whispered to Sarah. Imagine your husband doing that, slipping your high heels on each morning, caressing your legs and looking up at your wet pussy. Your pussy wet from the anticipation of the fucking that will happen during that day, with your lovers but not with him. “Yes” Sarah moaned experiencing a mini orgasm. In a louder voice, Dom addressed the lad telling him that was enough of a treat for him and sent him off to find more shoes to try on. By the time they left, Sarah had purchased 7 pairs of shoes and boots. Dom insisted she kept on the first pair of red shoes she had tried.

Last stop on their shopping trip was a small boutique. The owner knew Dom and between the two of them they discussed the clothes suitable for Sarah. She found it embarrassing not being consulted about what she would be wearing in the future. Sarah tried on a range of outfits. Half being discarded before Dom was happy Sarah’s wardrobe was complete for the short term. Dom handed Sarah one of the approved dresses to put on. It was a bright red frock, matching her high heels and contrasted nicely with her white hold up stockings. The top was low cut showing the sloping sides of her breasts. Tight across her bosom, it was not see through but the soft material molded to Sarah’s breasts and clearly showed the indentation of her nipples. The dress also tightly caressed her bottom before flaring out. Observers not seeing any panty line would be in no doubt she was naked underneath. The hem of the skirt sat high on one side, dropping from mid thigh to just above her knee on the other The movement of her body, under the thin supple dress, as she walked would made anyone watching think this was defiantly sex on legs. Dom also insisted she kept the balls in her pussy for the rest of the evening.

Dom told Sarah she had a date but would not say who she was seeing. Nearly back home, Dom stopped outside a nice little Italian restaurant. Sarah knew it was nice having only eaten there last week with her husband. She just hoped the staff would not remember. Opening the entrance door, she was greeted by the smiling head waiter. As instructed by Dom, she said “my name is Sarah, I am meeting my lover”. Ah yes responded the waiter, I think last time you were her with your husband? At that point, Sarah heard her name called. Looking up she saw James beckoning from a table toward the back. In relief at realizing who her date was she rushed into his arms embracing and sharing a passionate kiss.

James led Sarah back to his table. He sat her next to himself, facing into the restaurant. After the head waiter had given them the menus and left, Sarah whispered “he knows I was here last week with my husband”. James response shocked her: “ Yes, he didn’t even need my reminder earlier on to recall your face”. “Why did you do that” James continued, at the same time running his hand along Sarah’s leg. “David gave me lots of information to help bring you along the path of being a cuckold’s wife. He told me about this restaurant. He wanted you to understand his desire to see you with other men. He knows he does not satisfy you sexually and wants you to be comfortable finding that pleasure elsewhere.” After a pause for Sarah to take his comments on board, James continued “David & I want you comfortable in being open about your relationships with other men. At some point I suspect your husband will want the ultimate cuckold experience”. Oh was all Sarah could reply, not being sure what James could mean and afraid to ask.

Whilst James had been talking his hand had caressed higher and higher up Sarah’s leg. Without realizing, she had spread her thighs giving James easy access to her sex. The combination of his ministrations and the two metal balls still in her pussy pushed her over the edge into another orgasm. The realization of her action and quiet moans in such a public place made Sarah feel decidedly wicked.

During their meal, Sarah kept thinking about what had been said. She remembered reading a book called Emmanuelle. Perhaps she was like that character. Her husband certainly wanted her to explore new horizons. Yes, she decided, should embark on this sexual voyage enjoying the pleasures black cock outside of her marriage bed could provide.

No surprise, they ended up at James’s apartment. While James was undressing, Sarah went to the bathroom to freshen up, undress and remove the balls.

Upon her return, she saw her black lover sitting on a straight back chair. Holding out his hand, she moved to him straddling his legs. James then told her to impale herself on his tool. Slowly, inch at a time, she lowered herself until all 12 inches were imbedded in her pussy. She had never felt so stretched, either by length or width before. Once she had become accustomed to this monster weapon, she pushed herself up a few inches and then dropped again. She kept repeating, moving up a bit further each time, until she was moving at least 8 inches along James’s cock in a rapid movement culminating in her experiencing the most intense orgasm of her life.

In all that experience, Sarah never noticed the tiny red light of the webcam obscured above the wardrobe. James had chosen not to tell Sarah he had agreed with David he could watch over the internet but not be present for many of Sarah’s new experiences.

As Sarah reached an orgasm, so David, watching in Hong Kong came over the front of his pants.

Very good Katt, I liked the internet touch at the end.

That night, Sarah reached heights of ecstasy she had never experienced before. They made love three times resulting in Sarah reaching multiple orgasms. David watched most, eventually having to give up due to tiredness and a sore dick from continually masturbating.

The morning found the lovers lying entwined. Sarah blissfully satisfied in a way never achieved with her husband. After another, intense bout of sex James dropped Sarah back home reminding her to be prompt for work the following day. Opening the door, she was greeted by Aunt Jane enquiring if the night had lived up to her expectations. “oh, more than I could have dreamed” replied Sarah. Jane went on to explain that Dom, have dropped off her shopping last evening had told her where Sarah would be for the night.

A good thing I knew because David rang earlier to see how you were. I told him you spent the night with your lover. Sarah became flustered and blushed. How would her husband react to this news? Would he be mad at her? Little did Sarah know, he had been watching much of her activity during the night! Neither did she realize he had purposefully rung at a time knowing she would still be in bed with her lover at his flat. Panic stricken Sarah asked if he had left a phone number. Jane informed her he was going to be unavailable for the day but to send David an email instead.

Sarah sat down in front of the computer and composed the following note:

Darling

As you know from Jane, I spent last night in the arms of my lover, James. I cannot lie to you, the sex was out of this world. If I could, I would still be in his bed with him now but work took him away from me.

The last couple of days have been full of mixed emotions. I worry about you being happy with my exploits. I do not want anything to tear us apart yet I feel some things like our love making will never be the same again. Ring and say if you want me to stop, otherwise I will take your silence as approval.

Love

Sarah.

Sarah did get an email response from David telling her he loved everything she was doing and looked forward to hearing the full details upon his return.

The next morning saw Sarah entering the front entrance of Interracial Brothers Inc for her first day at work. At first glance she could have been mistaken for a young junior secretary. Her mode of dress seemed not quite professional. The skirt was just a bit too short, was there a flash of stocking top occasionally as she walked. Her heels were a bit too high and the thin white blouse just a bit to revealing, especially as her breasts were clearly visible bouncing as she strode across the foyer.

Entering James office, he rose and crossed the room to greet her. The manner of this not being that expected between most bosses and secretaries. He took her in his arms and kissed her passionately, his tongue slipping into her mouth whilst his hands slipped down to cup her back side. Sarah’s arms going round his neck as she pressed her body against him clearly indicated his advances were more than welcome!

Surprisingly, Sarah found herself actually doing office work for much of the day. Her room was a functional office with filing cabinets and a coffee maker on a small table. She had an L shaped desk, with no modesty panel, facing the door. Anyone entering from the main corridor would have a clear view up her skirt! Off her room, a door led to James office which had windows looking out at the surrounding office blocks.

Mid-afternoon, she knocked on his door and entered taking the letters and report he had given her to type. She placed them on his desk telling him she had completed everything. “Come and stand beside me while I check them” he commanded. As Sarah stood, she felt James hand lightly rubbing up and down her leg as he read the correspondence. Gradually his hand moved higher and higher. Rather than object, Sarah moved her legs apart to give him easier access to her body until his finger was massaging her pussy. I should not be doing this she thought, yet she could feel herself becoming wet and aroused from James ministrations.

Once he had been through the pile he looked up and smiled. “You are not only a good lay but a competent typist” he remarked. Sarah felt a glow of pride despite the derogatory comment. Standing, James moved Sarah till her back was to his desk. Gently, he pushed her back until she was lying across the surface her legs hanging down the front. Sarah heard the rasp of a zip as he undid his trousers and then let them drop to the floor. Lifting her skirt he ******* her bald and glistening damp pussy. “I think you deserve a reward” he murmured as he sank he huge prick into her waiting cunt.

Sarah moaned in pleasure as James fucked her hard. She reached an orgasm as James shot his load into her hot, welcoming pussy. As she lay there recovering, she became aware of someone else in the room. Tilting her head back she saw Mr. Saunders the M.D. standing in the doorway. “Good to see you are settling in Sarah, I will look forward to seeing more of you next week”. After a nod to James he then left. “What did he mean” asked Sarah. “Well the company supports a group of young black artists, they are having an exhibition next Friday and I want you to assist them” James informed her. “But that’s the day David returns” no problem James retorted, I will make sure he has an invitation.

The following days followed a regular pattern. James fucked at least once a day. On two occasions Sarah also stayed overnight with him. She got to the point where she looked forward to intercourse with him and did not think once about the fact that in her mind James had now replaced David in her bed.

Friday arrived and Sarah went first thing to the artists studio. She assumed she would act as a hostess for the evening although James had declined to elaborate on her job. Little did she suspect her true role.

Sarah had emailed David about the evening. He arrived home mid morning to find a gold embossed invitation for him and Aunt Jane on the hall table with the number 46 on it. After a few hours sleep and a shower he felt refreshed. Dressed in smart casual wear as the invitation directed, they headed off for the exhibition. Due to getting lost on the way, by the time they arrived the event was in full swing.

Entering the room, David saw it was a large art gallery with high beamed ceilings. The walls were filled with vibrant paintings predominately featuring Africa however some abstract works left David bemused. Arranged around the room were also a number of sculptures. Just then, across the room talking to a group of three Black men he saw Sarah. It appeared to David she was wearing a skimpy pair of blue “daisy duke” shorts and a thin white halter top which left her midriff bare. On her feet was a pair of white ankle socks and blue 5 inch high heels. As she moved across the room to greet him he realized he has been mistaken. Apart from her shoes, her clothes were body paint. David realized his wife was nude in a room of some 50 people all able to ogle her naked body.

When Sarah reached him, he went to give her a hug. "Hold off" she told him instead she gave him a peck on the cheek. "The paint job is not perfect and does rub off on clothes. I have had five touch up jobs so far this evening!"

Above her left breast was a sticker with the number 9 on it. What’s with the sticker asked David. Well, replied Sarah, there was a prize draw earlier. Everyone’s invitation had a number. The winner was number 9. That person gets to have me for the night. It turned out to be Mr. Saunders ticket. “I think it was fixed but as he authorizes the funding for the artists I doubt if anyone will object” added Sarah.

Sure enough, later that evening, David saw his naked wife leave on the Arm of Mr. Saunders. Everyone watching by then had realized she was David’s wife. A wife going to spend the night in another mans bed for sex. Aunt Jane sighed, adding "I wish I was Sarah’s age again". All David could do was nod as he tried to hide his stiff prick.

As I was getting little response, I guess I started to loose motivation for the plot. No, the story is not complete and yes, maybe I will pick it up again at some point.

Please continue the story. It is one of the hottest ones I have read. My little toy has received a lot of pleasure from your story.

I understand the name now. You just like to be stroked ..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back