• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Job description - Cuckold

• Thread starterkatt
  • Start date
I hope that will continue Katt.

David found himself waking up numerous times that night. Not with anguish but arousal at the thought of his wife, leaving on the arm of another man in front of everyone. Everyone knowing his wife had chosen another to spend the night with, another man who would sexually satisfy her in a manner her husband could not match. David could not decide if it was the public humiliation or Sarah being satisfied by a better man that turned him on more.

The next morning, a bleary eyed David arose from bed. He washed and shaved before starting to get dressed. Since He and Sarah had agreed their “cuckold pact”, David had been regularly wearing panties. A fetish from his youth meant he was a more than willing participant in this activity. Opening his cupboard drawer he notice the previous few pairs of panties amongst his boxer shorts had now switched to being the only contents of his underwear drawer. Choosing a pastel yellow lace pair, he slipped them on grimacing as they pressed on his sore penis. Less playing at night crossed his mind. Once dressed, he went down to breakfast. Aunt Jane poured him a cup of coffee as he entered the kitchen. As David sat down, he moaned as his thighs pressed on his painful nether region. In response to Aunt Jane’s query, He explained the cause.

No problem exclaimed Jane, going to one of her cupboards she produced a jar of cream and a packet of tablets. Rub the cream on your pecker and take two of these tablets. Returning from the bathroom having applied the ointment he commented how much better it felt. Picking up the tablets in the plain, unmarked box, David asked what they were for. “They will help you control your sexual urges” she replied. “Make sure you take two every day till the packet is finished”. What she chose to overlook mentioning was that the side effects would be problems in him gaining an erection and a dramatic shrinking in size of his penis. A penis that instead of his current 6 inches would, at the end of the two week course of tablets, never extend to more than 4 inches at best. Even if Sarah decided to allow him between her legs again, he would never be able to satisfy her. Well except possibly with his tongue!

Sarah did not return home till late Sunday afternoon. Opening the front door, David saw his wife looking ravishing and totally ravished. She was wearing a cream Mac only held together by a belt tide at the waist. She had the same high heels on that David had seen her in on Friday leaving the exhibition. Undoing her belt in the door way with the front door still open, she pulled the coat wide, showing him she was naked underneath. Her body had several love bites around her breasts. Leaking from between her thighs, the sight of dripping cum clearly showed her body had recently been fucked. Putting her arms round her husband’s neck, she passionately kissed him. The taste in her mouth made it clear it was not only her cunt that had received a load of cum recently. The bulge in David’s trousers spoke louder than words. Chuckling, Sarah said “I’m glad you are pleased to see me”. David was keen to find out about her adventures but Sarah was firm. A bath and sleep first. I will tell you all tomorrow night.

Reactions: GeorgeFromGreece
Thanks for carrying on Katt. I wonder where this is going now ...

The following morning, David lay in bed watching his wife dress for work. He watched her roll white stockings up he long shapely legs. Attaching the fine patterned lace band at their top to her garter straps. The garter straps descended from her matching white corset which framed her denude pussy, now permanently bald following electrolysis treatment at the beauty salon. Her corset snugly encased her midriff rising to under her breasts which were lifted but not covered by her garment which left her prominent nipples bare. She then slipped on a pastel pink blouse leaving the top buttons undone. Not only were her nipples clearly visible through the material but the open folds of her blouse left the sides of her mounds ******* for all to see. A mini skirt to mid thigh and 4 inch heels both in a darker pink completed her ensemble. David thought, just a normal work day outfit as Sarah blew him a kiss saying “see you tonight” as she disappeared out the door.

That evening, David’s opportunity to find out more about his wife’s weekend was delayed. Aunt Jane had been admitted to hospital suffering chest pains. It was late evening before they returned home but once in bed with the lights out Sarah regaled her tale.

“As you know, Mr Saunders took me home Friday night. He first took a shower with me. I don’t think he wanted paint on his sheets” joked Sarah. “For a man in his 60’s he was a good lover but the real twist came on Saturday. First thing that happened was his housekeeper Nora, brought us breakfast in bed. The embarrassment was he was fucking me doggy style at the time she entered the bedroom with the breakfast tray. To give him credit he did not loose stride and firmly held my hips stopping me from moving to cover myself”! Nora, informed him his son and grandson had confirmed they would arrive early that afternoon. He continued talking to her whilst still fucking me. Sarah said, “Imagine my humiliation as I found myself coming in the middle of this, knowing his housekeeper was watching me explode in ecstasy.

After lunch, Mr Saunders told me to go and have a relaxing bath; afterwards, I found clothes left for me on the bed. Surprising it was a harem outfit. The trousers were baggy and of a gauze type material which was see through. Underneath was a sparkly g string with red tassels round the waist. The top, of the same material, came to just under my breasts. Under this I found on the bed two nipple tassels matching the red on my g string. What perplexed me was the items were held together by Velcro strips. Having dressed, I went downstairs. In the lounge were two well built black men with Mr Saunders. By their ages I assumed they were his son and grandson. Mr Saunders explained: Josh is 17 today. For his birthday, you are his present. I want you to dance a striptease and then take him to bed. In my ear he whispered that Josh was a virgin and to give him a wonderful experience.

Mr Saunders put on a CD and I found myself trying to mimic a belly dancer albeit a not very good one. I found myself gyrating in front of Mr. Saunders. He leaned forward and ripped the Velcro strips from my harem pants. They fell to the floor and I stepped out of them before moving in front of his son. In turn he then pulled the fastenings to my top which also fell to the floor. Finally I moved in front of Josh. I swayed forward with the intention of rubbing my breasts in his face. However he surprised me by grapping my nipple tassels and yanking them off. The pain of the clips pulled from my nipples was matched by the shot of pleasure in my pussy at the rough handling by Josh.

At that point the CD finished. Standing in just a g string I became conscious of being nearly naked in front of 3 men. Mr Saunders told Josh to take me to bed and enjoy. Adding I was a slut for black cock and would not say no to anything Josh wanted to do.

Taking my hand, Josh led me upstairs to his bedroom. I felt in awe at the dominance he emanated. I felt like a virgin teenager again going to be fucked for the first time.

Oh David, I have never experience sex like that night. His penis must have been at least 10 inches long. He came in my mouth and pussy several times before buggering my bottom. Before I came home he insisted on fucking me again whilst his dad took me from behind and Mr Saunders blew his load in my mouth. How kinky is that, sex with three generations at the same time!

Reactions: GeorgeFromGreece
Thanks Katt. The last episode is like something from a Victorian Classic of forbidden literature. They were my introduction to erotica.

job description cuckold

Shidave - thanks for the comments. the story seemed to flow as it did but I now see what you mean regarding a victorian story - is this good or bad for this tale?

katt said:
Shidave - thanks for the comments. the story seemed to flow as it did but I now see what you mean regarding a victorian story - is this good or bad for this tale?

Very good Katt.
You asked for suggestions; I like it best when cuckold (David) is involved.

Users who are viewing this thread