• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Jobs - Black companies hire white females

• Thread starterb4ever
  • Start date

b4ever

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 9, 2006
Any small companies, run by black men who wish to hire white girls for eyecandy or more?

or how to find companies/men with such intentions?

daughter's first job..?

Any opening near Charlotte, NC?

Bharloyyr here to Hi

Charlotte, NC here 2

I need a black boss in N Calif

I wish I had a job where I had to service the boss a few times a week.

I have 2 more yrs till i get my degree in business administration marketing from Ohio State.
I would be interested in potential job opportunities.

Danielle S.......can you get in touch with me? Ohio BM here and I'd love to talk more with you. James blknavycock@yahoo.com thanks

I need some extra money for the Holidays. Not a young chicklet like Danielle and Terri (pushing 40) but I'm willing to work. Karen

A Student looking for work in the ATL

Hey there, I am interested. I am a student interested in working for a dominate black man while in school in Atlanta. Check out my profile, I have plenty of outfits to drive black men wild, and am willing to go further as long as the money or benefits are good.

Let me know
notsoinnocentgrl1980

b4ever said:
Any small companies, run by black men who wish to hire white girls for eyecandy or more?

or how to find companies/men with such intentions?

daughter's first job..?

There's all kinds of black business owners / employers looking to hire for just what you're asking...
Inside the members area of Dark Cavern; Go to the section titled "Working Wives"

have the white women join the military. I have fucked so many girls in all branches of service. Yes, I'm a Marine.

Too bad you ladies are not down Austin way.I got something coming up and I could use an assistant..........

Aint nuthin wrong with brothas hiring snowflakes to work in the office, it helps releive stress, and the white wimmen can give inside info on how to deal with them stupid white boys.

Peace.

I own a small company in Minneapolis, MN an I am looking for white girls to hire as "eyecandy" to help seal some business deals with my clients. If any white girls that ar interested and consider themselves "eyecandy" contact me at: succoyr98@yahoo.com. Please include a picture and a phone number to contact you.

I had a black boss who used to hit on me all the time when me and my husband first got married. I would flirt back but it never went any further than that.

Any wives, mothers, daughters looking to service both white and black bosses in the Des Moines, Iowa area?

Blackdreamking is right, black men in the military are one of my favorites. I used to go down to this strip club right outside Ft Len Wood in Missouri to hook up back at my motel room. This happened a couple times and was good fun.
Marie

I finish school next may and relly relly need a job, i live in baltimore

So much for sexual harrassment in the work place, LOL!

I'm a 44yo DWF with a MA. I'd love to find a position with a black company that knows how to bring out the best in me.

Users who are viewing this thread