• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Jobs - Black companies hire white females

• Thread starterb4ever
  • Start date
I'll have to ck that out InDeep and see if any in our area and if any are for real.

pansymaid_uk said:
Wow how hot is that, sure wish there were firms in the uk that did something like this.

Have to admit I,m a cuckold wannabe be I would encourage my wife to go for a job where I knew she might be seduced by a black master.

Theres a challange guys,

Seducing a white attractive wife that has no intention of ever cuckolding her husband, at the moment.

We are in Bristol by the way

Interesting dynamic,

I have a position of responsability that employs lots of office women in Bristol! However would I risk all I've achieved and my marraige by indulging in activites that could lead me to losing everything?

I suppose the truthful answer is yes as I have a high libido. I suppose if you trust that person enough then it could happen. Idealy it would be a lady that either had as much to lose as I do ie; married or with the husbands full consent and encouragement. All applications would be through my HR department but I could sway things for the right applicant.

Prospective 30+ wives or husbands PM me please.

Users who are viewing this thread