• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Jobs - Black companies hire white females

• Thread starterb4ever
  • Start date
danielle, I am charles in columbus ohio. I am looking to hire in my marketing dept. I am the owner. call me at 614-288-5518

I'm hiring in Charlotte.

white women wanted

lookin 4 white attractive women only for various entry-level positions in the Chicagloand area serious reply only

What The Black Man Wants At Work!

Here somethin' for you.............

Attachments

• 04.jpg
    04.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 617
  • 05.jpg
    05.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 423
  • 06.jpg
    06.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 521
  • 07.jpg
    07.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 536
  • 08.jpg
    08.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 460
more.........

Attachments

• 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 480
  • 09.jpg
    09.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 430
Blow Job w the Office Coffee

Don't drink the decaf!

Attachments

• Office 01 sml.jpg
    Office 01 sml.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 289
  • Office 02 sml.jpg
    Office 02 sml.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 279
  • Office 03 sml.jpg
    Office 03 sml.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 412
I have a small company and I am looking to hire a sexy white female that loves BBC. I am a black owner of a real estate company. If you are serious reply to me with pictures of your daughter and we can go from there!

You white women could take some dicktation as a secretary.

WatchWife&BlackGuy said:
You white women could take some dicktation as a secretary.

Cute. That's probably exactly why most of these black-owned companies are actively seeking white female staff.

Uk Jobs

Wow how hot is that, sure wish there were firms in the uk that did something like this.

Have to admit I,m a cuckold wannabe be I would encourage my wife to go for a job where I knew she might be seduced by a black master.

Theres a challange guys,

Seducing a white attractive wife that has no intention of ever cuckolding her husband, at the moment.

We are in Bristol by the way

I'm jenni i posted before but now im on winter break and my dad wants me to get a job while im home so if any work in baltimore let me know or like any work i could get to by light rail pls let me know. TY.

jenni_in_bmore said:
I'm jenni i posted before but now im on winter break and my dad wants me to get a job while im home so if any work in baltimore let me know or like any work i could get to by light rail pls let me know. TY.

Hey, can I ask you if Baltimore is really as bad as The Wire on HBO says it is?

Parts of it are yea, but it is like 72% black i think i heard on the radio th other day, just like have to find the right blk men :)

hire her

Any black companies in queens ny hiring?

no.calif black boss has opening for white female

Health foods store in folsom,Ca. 32hrs a wk. longterm position for the right white female who is seeking employment in a black owned bus.that takes care of its employees. send info,pics ect.

Are you still around? I am in B-More this week - we have an office here. Let me know.

Wiofe For Black Owned Company

Wife with degree looking for a different part time job in Huntsville, AL. Would be great if a black owned company needed a hot looking soccer mom wife that also loved black men and their cocks. Any companies in the area hiring?

I have always wanted to find a desk job/secretary work of some kind for a black male or female. I am in Colorado Springs?

N. Alabama Jobs

So nobody knows anyone in N AL looking for a hot white wife. Gotta be somebody out there needing one to help in the office and help the boss with special tasks.

I've sent my wifes resume to several companies that had ads on Craig's List listing the sexual part of the job along with the regular office duties. Sadly, they seemed to be scams. The thought of her going to work knowing she'd be servicing the guys in the office was great!

Users who are viewing this thread