• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

just looking for friends

Yah But...

can someone "fake me" with a guy.

Why does a hot piece of a$$ like u need to be faked? From all of your posts it appears you are on the cock all the time. Show us your pics of you on the cock. Obviously you get more cock than a little. I can fake u honey if you want, it just makes no sense. Most fakes are for married guys with fantasies about their prude wives. Hos like you can live it.:hitit:

Why does a hot piece of a$$ like u need to be faked? From all of your posts it appears you are on the cock all the time. Show us your pics of you on the cock. Obviously you get more cock than a little. I can fake u honey if you want, it just makes no sense. Most fakes are for married guys with fantasies about their prude wives. Hos like you can live it.:hitit:

i like sex. but not with strangers and my parents would flip if i had a black boyfriend.

its easier for guys to go out and meet girls. its to dangerous if you are a girl, u just cant jump in bed with any guy. besides this is just a fantasy. I dont think i would ever hook up with someone here. that would be to weird.

Fantasy?

i like sex. but not with strangers and my parents would flip if i had a black boyfriend.

its easier for guys to go out and meet girls. its to dangerous if you are a girl, u just cant jump in bed with any guy. besides this is just a fantasy. I dont think i would ever hook up with someone here. that would be to weird.

You're parents would flip but what if that is exactly what you want. You have to pursue your own dreams and interests don't you?
What exactly is your fantasy?:whip_it:
Also, what if you met someone on here who was charming and witty like the guy you sucked off in the car behind your bf's back? Would it be weird for you then even though he was from here? :D

You're parents would flip but what if that is exactly what you want. You have to pursue your own dreams and interests don't you?
What exactly is your fantasy?:whip_it:
Also, what if you met someone on here who was charming and witty like the guy you sucked off in the car behind your bf's back? Would it be weird for you then even though he was from here? :D

I wouldnt mind meeting someone, but just friends. I came to this site because a friend of mine told me about it. She said it becomes addictive. Its fun and you guys (most of you) seem pretty cool but, i could never date any one here. just talk on the phone and be friends.

Lets Chat

I wouldnt mind meeting someone, but just friends. I came to this site because a friend of mine told me about it. She said it becomes addictive. Its fun and you guys (most of you) seem pretty cool but, i could never date any one here. just talk on the phone and be friends.

Whats your number? I'll be your friend. :jackoff::D:pimp:

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back