• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

just looking for friends

• Thread starterMirna in LA
  • Start date
my #?

spoogefest said:
Whats your number? I'll be your friend. :jackoff::D:pimp:

did that smiley face man just strike that smiley face girl, then ejaculate on her?

ejaculate???

Mirna in LA said:
did that smiley face man just strike that smiley face girl, then ejaculate on her?

No honey. She got spooged!!!:nutkick::jackoff::D

spoogefest said:
No honey. She got spooged!!!:nutkick::jackoff::D

i dont understand

Huh!??

Mirna in LA said:
i dont understand

He came on her face baby. You suck dick. You never had to deal with the sticky stuff?:call: Let's talk.

spoogefest said:
He came on her face baby. You suck dick. You never had to deal with the sticky stuff?:call: Let's talk.

u know i have.

i dont like it on my face or mouth. they can finish on my butt or chest.

Hmm... pics are being deleted, that's never a sign of things being on the up and up.

sorry

electricsecks said:
Hmm... pics are being deleted, that's never a sign of things being on the up and up.

i had to. i could not upload them in to a different thread unless i deleted them on this thread...i dont know why. they are still up. Just on a different thread.

Mirna in LA said:
thanks, but every guy is to shy here. its probably cuz of my age.
I have thought about this for awhile. You are quite young. Living in the USA, you should most likely not be on this site. If you are of age, then I would be wrong and I'm sorry. However, being a father with a daughter, I wouldn't want her on this site under age, so that is just my point of view.

Mirna in LA said:
i like sex. but not with strangers and my parents would flip if i had a black boyfriend.

its easier for guys to go out and meet girls. its to dangerous if you are a girl, u just cant jump in bed with any guy. besides this is just a fantasy. I dont think i would ever hook up with someone here. that would be to weird.
I can understand why some parents would 'flip', but from experience, I think it would bepend upon the young man which you show up with. I have dated a lot of white women and met most of their parents. If you show up with a thug, ya I guess your parents will go off the deep end, but if you show up with a young man that can speak the language and is dressed properly then it might be a different story. There are a lot of really good young black men out there. You might want to give them a chance.

Users who are viewing this thread