• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Just Out And About (beach And Vacation Pics 4)

11 (1).jpg 11 (2).jpg 11 (3).jpg 11 (4).jpg 11 (5).jpg 11 (6).jpg 11 (7).jpg 11 (8).jpg 11 (9).jpg 11 (10).jpg

Subhub ... I don't know where u get all the pictures and I can just imagine the huge investment of time and I for one want to thank you . Since I'm not all about black men on white women nor do I buy into the myth that black men are better then white or Asian , I would enjoy more variety of pictures . Still the ones you post in all the groups are very erotic . I will continue to enjoy your pictures and thank you for all your hard work .

thank you okdeacon
thanks hornyaussie4u
thank you h5t6ca
thanks buffaloBob
thank you WM2seedurWife.... I am not much into TV... I like college sports but that's about it so I spend my nights on here... I agree with you on the black myth thing.... I still have a folder full of some "not so well endowed" blacks... so I don't buy it either.... but it is kind of taboo and that makes it hot.... and odds are that she is playing... if the guy is black.... that's how/why I started the IR thing... but anymore there is so much of it.... not really taboo... and now there are a lot of IR marriages... so seeing a ring and a black does not mean she is playing.... but for whatever reason I just still stick with the IR... skin contrast?
thank you subchard

WM2seedurWife.... I will say that I think the odds are better that these couples are "playing" and not husband and wife... just something about a wife on vacation and on the islands that seems to cause her legs to open!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back