• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Just Out And About (beach And Vacation Pics 4)

12 (1).jpg 12 (1).png 12 (2).jpg 12 (3).jpg 12 (4).jpg 12 (5).jpg 12 (6).jpg 12 (7).jpg 12 (8).jpg 12 (9).jpg

thanks subhub! Guess what? I just got a dislike post for some comment I made to one of your posts, so go figure! In other words don't lose any sleep over the aholes who dislike your posts!

thank you kmbe.... you must like these?
thanks midnightfapper
thank you subchard.... what? that doesn't make any sense..... I looked for it and din't see it.... was going to trey and block the person from getting on this thread!
thank you LikesMMF... I know for you and I these beach pics remind us of... good times?..... kmbe must be in a similar boat

still remember how easy it was for her to pick up a local there.... a little smile and a friendly greeting... and they would usually sit down.... after a few minutes she would grab the lotion... naturally they would offer to do that.... next thing you know she is in the hotel room

2 (1).jpg 2 (2).jpg 2 (3).jpg 2 (4).jpg 2 (5).jpg 2 (6).jpg 2 (7).jpg 2 (8).jpg 2 (9).jpg 2 (10).jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back