• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Just Out and About.... beach/vacation pics 2

• Thread startersubhub174014
  • Start date
f136.jpgf137.jpgf138.jpgf139.jpgf140.jpg

Reactions: MyWifeWntsaBlkM
Thanks for the tips, and great posts. I love the Pamela Bellwood set. I think those were originally in Playboy back in the day....

Good advice about Jamaica. Do you find Jamaica to be the island where it is easiest for a wife to get laid? Thanks for posting.

tcfranklin... don't know how you remember all the names and etc... but now that I think about it... you are right!

h5t6ca... that seems to be kind of common when there it seems... not sure why... maybe the heat of the moment?

LikesMMF... YES! and once she smiles or gives the least bit of encouragement.... they will hit on her even with you standing right there.... even assure her they are bigger and better while looking you in the eye!

subchard... enjoy!... we went here 5 different times I think... once to Cancun and another to Acaplo forget spelling anyway twice to mexico... found some interesting bars and sites... both have a "Froggies" which makes those party pics I post look pretty tame... but still not like Jamaica...talk to any local and ask where the "good" bars are... or better yet have your wife ask... we went to one where it was all locals and white gals... I was one of 3 white guys there!... they didn't have sex on the table... but pretty damned close!

I left there light headed and dizzy!.... my dick was so hard I was short on blood!

traffic or something... just locked up and wouldn't post

Users who are viewing this thread