• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Just Out And About ( Even More Fucking...10)

• Thread startersubhub174014
  • Start date
  • #1,701
k601.jpg k602.jpg k603.jpg k604.jpg k605.jpg k606.jpg k607.jpg k608.jpg k609.jpg k610.jpg

• #1,704
You have excellent taste in captions. Thanks.

• #1,707
thank you h5t6ca.... glad you liked them

thanks likes MMF.... regretfully I deleted several hundred yesterday... kind of stupid.. trying to fix this Toshiba...every time I plug it in the screen goes blank and computer slows down... computer tells me there is a problem with it... to scan and repair... I have scanned several times... nothing.... I know it is just over full!.... refuse to spend $100 for something bigger... so trying to eliminate some pics.... and my spare caps was one of the casualties ... hated that because for me... I like the caps with a good looking pic and a "one liner".... but like all the other pics I save.... it is hit and miss... I will go a day or so and find a bunch... and then go a week or so and nothing.... hell I even deleted a few hundred boob pics and a few hundred hardcore pics!
would have rather posted them but it looked like the board might be slowing down with summer coming/here... and when I plug this in to post... everything slows down!.... anyway back to...

thank you subchard
try and get rid of another hundred here today

• #1,716
you know what's funny about this whole thing... I know my computer is about junk... and probably wouldn't handle a storage container with more pics.... I bought myself a new computer last fall!.... but with my oldest going off to college... he talked me out of it to take with him.... then for Christmas... I ended up buying him one of those storage boxes ... that's how I know they are $100.... the other day I just happened to notice my youngest son had one also!.... he uses it to store netflicks!... I must give him to much money!?... anyway I'm sure this fall he is going to want a new computer when he takes off for college... leaving me on the short end again!

Users who are viewing this thread