• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Just Out and About (hardcore-6)... damn that's a whole lot of fucking

• Thread startersubhub174014
  • Start date
66.jpg67.jpg68.jpg69.jpg70.jpg

I know you guys said the ring makes it hotter... I know when my wife first started going out she always took her ring off!... said she felt embarrassed that a wife would play around when she should be home with hub.... but later she changed that opinion... said now it was like a welcome mat.... and since she has started doing blacks... I swear it is like some invisible sign around her neck... they always seem to hit on her... I have stood back and watched and tried to figure it out just how and why... I can't... I asked her about it a while back... she said she didn't know... but I think she smiles at them more than a white guy that looks... also they are more eager to jump her bones and are not afraid of being shot down... might get lucky... I don't know and never did figure it out!

I love the anklet caption you started today's posts with. My wife wears one too. Same ankle. Same reason, I assume.

Mine too! She actually has 2, one with the initials "BBC" and another with little handcuffs on! Thanks subhub

Users who are viewing this thread