• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Just Out And About (how To....)

150.jpg

That`s a fine collection of pics you have here.Would love to ****** them all on my ******** page.in return you can perv over my little slut.

ken9200 thank you.... but if you took all the pics why would they need to come here? I already discovered last week a tumbler site with this name.... and what looks like all pics from here.... I already appear to be supplying pics for several other sites.... people just don't want to take the time to go look... to run/maintain a thread you need to work and look for the pics... just NOT take everything from one other site to create your own..... I don't mind you taking a few... but I don't like the idea of another site with nothing but pics from here under another name.... I never take all the pics from one site.... just a few I like and then go to another site
thank you subchard

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back