• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Just Out And About Jan 2019

7 (1).jpg 7 (2).jpg 7 (3).jpg 7 (4).jpg 7 (5).jpg 7 (6).jpg 7 (7).jpg 7 (8).jpg 7 (9).jpg

thanks subhub! I would think it's a tie between me and LikesMMF (although maybe I've been following you a little longer!)

thank you LikesMMF
thanks subchard...probably right...but if you are in town...you comment...I think LikesMMF has it figured out...he waits until the page is full...and then clicks on one pic nd moves through the entire page....but he is a close second..we have been around for a while now...you two have been with me at least 7 or8 years...probably a lot longer...time flies when having fun...Iknow I started doing this when my youngest was not even in school yet..and he is in his second year in college now....I think anymore I just do this out of habit!

I know I said when tumbler quit...I would post until I ran out of pics ( about 2 months worth)
but tumbler hasn't completely quit...and I still manage to find pics....and have yet to really go into my storage...once in a while I come up short on the hardcore...but even that has only been a few times so STILL have a load of pics in storage

but one of these days...just quit!...not sure when that time is

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back