• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Just Out And About...kissing 10!

Another thing to consider is that pictures and videos of average, typical married women with rings helps married women to think about BBC not necessarily being off limits. If that relatable woman who looks like she could be my friend or coworker has a husband that lets her do that, would my husband let me?

Yes!!!

I wish we could normalize this! Just as you would indulge your wife with gifts, food, vacations, you should also indulge her desires and pleasure between her legs too! She deserves a bit of "chocolate", don't you think? ;)

I absolutely agree. Most white females really enjoy black cock when given the opportunity. The issue is letting them know it's okay. If you put a white woman around her friends and they're screwing black men, she will do it almost all the time. It becomes socially okay to do. It becomes what her friends are all doing and then she is free do discover it. Make this acceptable and watch out. There won't be enough black men to go around!

As white women with black men has become more prominent and acceptable those that haven’t tried it are being told how much better sex is with black men. Just that seed planted will start the discussion and before long another white woman is fucking a black guy even if she is married. Soon she discovers she can’t live without it and soon another small dick white guy isn’t getting pussy.

As white women with black men has become more prominent and acceptable those that haven’t tried it are being told how much better sex is with black men. Just that seed planted will start the discussion and before long another white woman is fucking a black guy even if she is married. Soon she discovers she can’t live without it and soon another small dick white guy isn’t getting pussy.
I like how you mentioned the "seed planted". Were you perhaps thinking of the black man planting his seed in the wombs of the women in your life? Just accidental word choice? You are right though that normalizing is the key to women feeling free to consider it as a possibility for them. Once it becomes a possibility, and she thinks her peers are doing it, she will relax and enjoy getting his seed planted inside her. If you let your wife or college age daughter know it's okay for her to "date" (code for fuck) black men, or how much better black men are in bed than white guys, she will feel much more relaxed and open about dating black. You don't want her to feel like you are excluding this as a choice for her, do you? If you love someone, you want them to be happy, not prevent them from doing something pleasurable.

The “seed planted” was having a white lady that loves black cock telling another lady how good black cock is. Then helping her try it.
As far wife and daughters they are black only and I fully support their choice.

I absolutely love all these IR kissing threads. There’s no better feeling than having a black mans lips on mine but even more so when we are passionately kissing while he has his black cock buried to the hilt in my pussy like in either one of these two photos..
1484E636-56F8-40F3-BF3C-68AD85BA41FE.jpeg619AD566-9A7E-4DC3-9451-E68E5A21EC08.jpeg

I absolutely love all these IR kissing threads. There’s no better feeling than having a black mans lips on mine but even more so when we are passionately kissing while he has his black cock buried to the hilt in my pussy like in either one of these two photos..
1484E636-56F8-40F3-BF3C-68AD85BA41FE.jpeg619AD566-9A7E-4DC3-9451-E68E5A21EC08.jpeg
Great choices on the pics. The dark skin, the passion, it's all wonderful and amazing. You have to admire the lady with the Queen of Spades tattoo. She is totally comfortable with who she is and what she likes. Every time she goes out with shorts, a skirt or dress, swim suit or capris, black men notice her "availability" when they see her tattoo. I'm sure some bold ones get to know her better and some even give her their black seed. She is showing the world she is not a bigot and she is having a great time doing it. I wonder if her husband supports this and is taking the picture....

Thanks for your approval of the photos Julie.. Like you, I also really enjoyed the huge contrast of the one photo. I’ve been with real dark black men like that before and to me, it really raises the bar to another level, especially when I can look down to watch his very black cock penetrating me. That can give me an orgasm by just watching..
And yes, I agree with you about the tat being in a place for anyone to see. I myself don’t have any but I’m also someone who’s not out looking to hook-up with someone else. I already have my black stallion that I’m very happy with.. lol

I'm glad your happy with the black man you have. I can certainly understand not wanting more attention that you would really want. I bet your neck gets a little sore sometimes bending forward to watch it go in...an out and in and out. Have fun!

cmeinfl, I saw this pic and though about your comment about straining to look at your black man's penis penetrating you!

204 (1).jpg
Thanks for thinking of me Julie.. Yes, this is a good example but trust me, it’s no strain on my neck to watch him penetrating me. Have you ever watched any of your black lovers like this. ? And if so, is it a special experience for you also..?

Yes. You tilt your head, see that dark thing go in and feel its invasion at the same time. Quite a bit thicker than your white husband or bf. You want to remember this moment in your mind. Watch it go in and and out, but bending your head forward is too hard, so you lean your head back on the bed for a few seconds and then want to see it going in and out of you some more. There's just this validation of him being black and doing that to your body that is just so sexy! Part of it is the reproductive act itself, the anticipation of his ejaculation that you know is coming - whether you like it or not, he's in control at that moment, not you. It's past the part of no return, not that you would really want to stop him, you don't, but just knowing that it's up to him now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back