Just Out And About (kissing 9)

• Thread startersubhub174014
  • Start date
  • #1,881
She doesn’t seem to react much different if the guy has “really dark skin” except it seems the darker the skin the bigger the cock. Maybe the darker vs lighter doesn’t have anything to do with it over all but it is that way with those she has had.

• #1,882
Julie0778 said:
You should tell us more about your wife...are some her men black?
She fucked a Black pimp and two of his clients for New Years and now she is going to work for him fucking his executive Black clients. I got to watch them and it was amazing to see her submit to them and watch them fuck her "air tight"

Reactions: whitewife696969
  • #1,883
My little white dick gets so hard when i see a black man kissing a woman

Reactions: old fred
  • #1,884
wmjacking said:
My little white dick gets so hard when i see a black man kissing a woman
They were all kissing her mouth an her pussy and her asshole, she really got a good fucking

Reactions: midnightfapper and wmjacking
  • #1,885
Watching my wife kissing the guy she about to fuck is still the hardest thing for me to watch. She is showing how much she loves being with him an his black cock.

Reactions: whitewife696969 and old fred
  • #1,886
"hardest" as in it makes your dick the hardest ? Do you enjoy watching your wife fucking black guys?

• #1,887
Cucked Dad said:
Watching my wife kissing the guy she about to fuck is still the hardest thing for me to watch. She is showing how much she loves being with him an his black cock.
Me as well. It's difficult, I don't care who sticks their dick in her pussy but I do care who sticks their tongue in her mouth. I makes no sense, what makes it more difficult for me/us is that kissing is her #1 turn on.

• #1,888
2wheel said:
Me as well. It's difficult, I don't care who sticks their dick in her pussy but I do care who sticks their tongue in her mouth. I makes no sense, what makes it more difficult for me/us is that kissing is her #1 turn on.
Making out with so many different guys has changed the way mu wife kisses me

• #1,889
old fred said:
Making out with so many different guys has changed the way mu wife kisses me
It seems impossible to be intimate like that and not kiss at all. You can't let a man inside you bare, encourage him to put his seed inside you and not have some kind of emotion. You would have to be a robot to be like that. You appreciate how he makes you feel and you also want to please him and kissing is just going to happen naturally as part of that. If nothing else at the end, after he has ejaculated in you. You just want to hold him and kiss him and appreciate together what just happened. Please understand when your wife is making love to a man, that's just going to be part of it.

Reactions: leahswannabe, midnightfapper and old fred
  • #1,890
Julie0778 said:
It seems impossible to be intimate like that and not kiss at all. You can't let a man inside you bare, encourage him to put his seed inside you and not have some kind of emotion. You would have to be a robot to be like that. You appreciate how he makes you feel and you also want to please him and kissing is just going to happen naturally as part of that. If nothing else at the end, after he has ejaculated in you. You just want to hold him and kiss him and appreciate together what just happened. Please understand when your wife is making love to a man, that's just going to be part of it.
Thanks for our comment Julie, I love to watch my wife kissing guys, especially when they are fucking her, because I know she is enjoying herself and her lover to the max, which is what this is all about. Now that she is just fucking BBCs, it has changed the way she kisses me and it really turns me on because, as you said , she was kissing the guy that was fucking her with passion

• #1,891
I understand why she is kissing him and that is why it gets me the hardest. It is the passion she shows for the man she is fucking or is about to fuck. It is that passion I don’t get anymore just like the pussy I don’t get. But fucking is fucking and just sex but when she kisses her black guy she is also showing how much she loves him.

Last edited:
  • #1,892
Cucked Dad said:
I understand why she is kissing him and that is why it gets me the hardest. It is the passion she shows for the man she is fucking or is about to fuck. Is is that passion I don’t get anymore just like the pussy I don’t get. But fucking is fucking and just sex but when she kisses her black guy she is also showing how much she loves him.
My wife is an ****** and only fucks black guys, so it isn't love, but still lots of passion

• #1,893
Cucked Dad said:
I understand why she is kissing him and that is why it gets me the hardest. It is the passion she shows for the man she is fucking or is about to fuck. Is is that passion I don’t get anymore just like the pussy I don’t get. But fucking is fucking and just sex but when she kisses her black guy she is also showing how much she loves him.
Love is so many things to so many different people in so many different situations. When a dog wags its tail and is clearly so happy to see you, that's love. When somebody fills our needs and takes care of us, we're like the dog. We're happy to see that person and gives us what we need. While she may not bear his children, your wife's black bull does take care of "needs" she has and she appreciates that. It's no surprise she showers him with affection, especially as she feels more comfortable and attached to him. It's not like she loves you less because she loves him. I would think the love she feels for him isn't the same love she feels for you. I don't know your age and if she's done having children yet, but be careful about the feeling developing. She may really develop a strong desire to carry his child. It's very hard to separate that part of the sex act from the reproductive act, especially as she develops feelings for him. Talk to her about that. It's always better to have those things in the open and not have her hiding those feelings from you.

Reactions: old fred and midnightfapper
  • #1,894
subhub174014 said:
1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg

Reactions: laury, bertrum, MyWifeWntsaBlkM and 1 other person
  • #1,895
Very erotic pictures kissing your lover or lovers

• #1,896
Super!

• #1,897
Good job, thanks

• #1,898
Julie0778 said:
Love is so many things to so many different people in so many different situations. When a dog wags its tail and is clearly so happy to see you, that's love. When somebody fills our needs and takes care of us, we're like the dog. We're happy to see that person and gives us what we need. While she may not bear his children, your wife's black bull does take care of "needs" she has and she appreciates that. It's no surprise she showers him with affection, especially as she feels more comfortable and attached to him. It's not like she loves you less because she loves him. I would think the love she feels for him isn't the same love she feels for you. I don't know your age and if she's done having children yet, but be careful about the feeling developing. She may really develop a strong desire to carry his child. It's very hard to separate that part of the sex act from the reproductive act, especially as she develops feelings for him. Talk to her about that. It's always better to have those things in the open and not have her hiding those feelings from you.
You are so right. My wife was a sugar baby to a rich guy from India for a year and a half and he fucked her several times a week and treated her very well. When she told me that she was developing feelings for him, she stressed that she didn't love me any less. When he lost his visa and the relationship stopped, she was like a lovesick teenage, but a few gangbangs helped her back to the real world

Reactions: MyWifeWntsaBlkM and h5t6ca
  • #1,899
Even the most love-sick woman can't develop feelings during a gang bang, so I think you're safe from losing her during that.

Reactions: midnightfapper
  • #1,900
Julie0778 said:
Even the most love-sick woman can't develop feelings during a gang bang, so I think you're safe from losing her during that.
Thanks Julie, she is now working as an ****** for a Black pimp and falling in love is not an issue, but she loves it.

Reactions: midnightfapper