• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Just Out And About...... March 2018

a11.jpg a12.jpg a13.jpg a14.jpg a15.jpg a16.jpg a17.jpg a18.jpg a19.jpg a20.jpg

hate this folder...always way to big....probably be a little smaller next month......tumbler seems to be getting there in shutting it's self down....Sat was able to gather several hundred pics in a bunch of different site....Sun...have no idea how many sites I tried to click on and couldn't get there...maybe got 100 pics all day long...not good......got more than enough pics stored to go a couple months without gathering anything....but was hoping something would break by now....hamster starting some so maybe they will take over for tumbler

b1.jpg b2.jpg b3.jpg b4.jpg b5.jpg

thank you kmbe
thanks LikesMMF
thank you Mike and Chris
thanks ColoradoCucky
thank you subchard

well 2 nights in a row gathered very few pics.......tumbler has things pretty much shut down
any GOOD site...you can not click on a link....real pain in the ass ...all day Sun and all night last night
funny wonder how many won't let you on their site....but yet come here and get pics!?

I think I have less than 20 sites I can still get on.....20! after having about 150!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back