• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Kennewick Wife

• Thread starterFirebird
  • Start date
I have a new name for April Luv. Her new name is "YUMMY"

OK, Fine, Now What?

Dominant.Goddess said:
I echo these sentiments. Any cuckolding relationship can only work with both parties being cared for (through whatever 'rules' or 'structure' or relationship patterns that work for each individual couple) and both sets of feelings being taken into account. If you can make it work, all power to you. Your wife is a lovely looking woman and it's a joy to come across people who find sex liberating, fun and a joyful experience to be shared. Lucky you, lucky her!

~DG~

OK, fine, good and dandy, great, wonderful: Cuckolds are now swingers. Having changed all the definitions on me, where do I go to share and speak about men (who once were called cuckolds) whose unfaithful wives (READ: Deny their vows of trust and fidelity, thus DO NOT care about their hubbys feelings.) Where does one go to discuss issues around wives who break their vows and cheat with or without hubby's knowledge.
That's why I come to CUCKOLD's dot com in the first place.

some new pics

We have been very busy! The webcam stuff has gone crazy! April Luv is getting ready to go on her "business" trip and took some pics of what she is going to be doing when she is there.

Beautiful... I love her on her knees looking upwards (just wish it was in front of ME). :)

Don't you have any photos with your wife's lovely big tits on full display? Show us her big jugs so I can at least jack-off while fantasizing about sucking them!!

LOL, we will see what we can do to help that fantasy come true for you.

she is just yummy!

I am in Atlanta - contact me and we can speak about it

some new ones

Sorry we haven't posted in a while, we are still around. Haven't really taken many new pics so we snapped a few tonight. Starting to have a little more time so we will try and be around more.

Welcome Back From A Admire

Glad to see you both are back, hope all is well. Waiting here patiently for more of your wonderfull photos, cant tell you how instantly hard i got to see the new posting. the wife makes this site worth while. More photos PLEASE!!!!!

April is hot. I dunno whats wrong with the folks in your town I would love to make her cum.

Glad to see everyone home safe - when she's got a few minutes to herself, ask her to email me back and tell me how she enjoyed MY last email with the "Cheerleader Special" ;)

New and delicious!

A few new ones from last night. She has some new prospects...I hope at least one works out.

Greymaster, she will be touching base with you soon.

she will be touching base

I wish.... you tease :D LOL

(Those shots are all great, but that middle one is fantastic) :)

As always...fantastic pics thats the prettiest pussy ive seen thus far, and such wonderfull tits, my heart is pounding along with my throbing black cock. Wish i could put it in between those hot white creamy thighs!!!!! keep the photos cumming

Users who are viewing this thread