Kissing

• Thread startergymste
  • Start date

gymste

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 4, 2008
Hi All,

I can't speak for everyone and I'm not sure how you guys feel about this, but I find that just watching my fiancee in a really heavy kissing session with another man really gets me going almost as much as watching her fucking.

She's been seeing a guy that she met on a girl's night out for about five weeks now. Once when it was her time of the month they lay on the sofa and kissed all night in front of me and it nearly drove me wild!

They don't mind me watching them but the guy isn't confident enough yet to let us take pics or I would post some.

I'd like to hear from any other members who get hot by this and I'd love to see lots of pics of your wives kissing their men.

Reactions: cynful
Absolutely!

Kissing is very erotic, and seeing your wife kissing another man will put a knot in any cuckold's stomach.

You're right - in some ways it's at least as exciting as seeing them fuck. I know some women who will fuck men for the sex, but they save kissing for those they really care about. So seeing my wife kissing her lover makes me understand it's not just a fuck... he's a lover.

Enjoy!

Sincerely,

Cuckold Paul

when i'm with a married lady i kinda get a kick out of kissing her as well as fucking her
or kissing her while fucking her
or fucking her then kissing her

you get the idea :D

I know how you feel....I saw my wife kissing her date the other night. It was so passonate, so deep, I loved it. When they were finished she had this look on her face of total satisfaction. Something that I have never been able to do to her. Plus they make such a cute couple.

loved it
The Wimpycuck

For some odd reason, I just can't really get into the kissing thing when my wife does it... It just don't do anything for me.

(Macy's husband)

Hello all, I love kissing my well hung boyfriend while my cuck hub holds his little dick watching us passionately tongue and french kiss.....

kissing is really great. i fantasize about my girl kissing random guys in a club or something

Think about this. When you kiss your wife and you know another mans cock has been in her mouth.:rolleyes:

Reactions: cynful and Lilwood
i usually go out clubbing with my wife and it really turns me on if she's kissing a guy in a club and i'm standing next to her watching, or i leave her for a while and watch from a distance.
whichever way it usually gets a few glances from other people nearby because they've seen her with me for most of the night and she has her wedding ring on.

Reactions: cynful and RLyonheart
topless kissing

I love knowing my now wife made out with her boyfriend when we were engaged. Everyone knew she was spending some nights with him. She often was topless when kissing him, wearing her engagement ring.

indecent said:
when i'm with a married lady i kinda get a kick out of kissing her as well as fucking her

i have passionately kissed my wife whilst she has been getting fucked bareback during session with guy i had set up for her, it was so erotic has any other members indulged in this delightfully nasty kink?

as good as it gets

indecent said:

i have passionately kissed my wife whilst she has been getting fucked bareback during session with guy i had set up for her, it was so erotic has any other members indulged in this delightfully nasty kink?

Oddly enough, kissing is the one thing my wife will not do. She says it is too intimate. I told her it baffles me that she will suck a guys cock but not kiss him and she replies that sucking cock is about sex, kissing is about love. She will kiss and be kissed on the neck, chest, etc. but not on the lips.

I love seeing my wife kiss other men. She has fucked most of my friends and some I have watched but I have lost count of the number she has kissed. She loves kissing men in public, last week we went to a bar out of town everyone saw us arrive together, later I went to the restroom when I came out she was making out with some guy we met. I just went and sat at the table and let the carry on it was great.

Last edited by a moderator:
My wife and I also go clubbing and when we're at the bar she always gets hit-on She very sexy and always dresses with a short mini skirt nice sexy high heels along witha very low cut blouse to show her 38D's off. Nothing more erotic then seeing her with a nice black gentleman and watching her kissing as I sit at a distance watching the whole thing I get a hard-on and lots of pre-cum ozzing when I'm seeing this. We alsways plan this and when we get back home we fuck for hours as she tells me how wet the guy got her as he kissed and discreetly ran his hand up her skirt.

Hot Thread

Wow! You guys sound so much like me. I love to watch Kate kissing other guys. We also go out together and she always flirts and teases in sexy outfits. I love standing there at the bar while she kisses some guy she just met right in front of me and the other patrons who know that we came in together.

Kate sometimes also passionately kisses guys who ask her to dance to slow songs. I love the looks I get when my wife is 'throwing herself' at some stranger in full public view while I watch. Kate has taken guys to the car in the parking lot and fucked them while I stayed at the bar waiting. I love it when they come back in and she has obvioulsy just been soundly fucked.

My other favorite is when she is on her back, arms and legs wrapped around a guy, his cock burried deep inside her and she is kissing him and moaning as he shoots his cum inside of her.

Rob

Well Rob we are alike we both like the same thing our wives do at clubs. She too takes the guy to the car only I'm in the front seat while they are in teh back seat kiss and the guy sucking on her tits and finger fucking her pussy, all thsi while the guy is sucking her tits, my wife is looking at me and licks her lips and sticks her hot tounge out at me. She then winks at me before the guy gets her on her back and deep fucks her with his big black cock and kissing her. Licking her neck and ear my wife moaning and loving every minute of it. I seat in the front seat and jack off watching the whole thing. The best is after she sucks his cock and the guy cums in her mouth I get to kiss her. Tasting the guys cum in her mouth and the smell of his sex mixed with my wife's. I cum all over myself. We love it.

Yes! there is something extremely erotic about watching my wife Barbara kissing a lover. Kissing is a very intimate act.

Some things I like to do:

Seeing them kiss while fucking tenderly is the missionary position.

I sometimes acompany my wife and her lover on a date to a (out of town) bar/lounge and watch as they kiss, etc in public. I pretend I am her lovers friend.

One of my very favorate things is to watch my wife and lover engage in extended forplay on the sofa as they kiss and pet, tenderly at times, until they finally retire to the bedroom to fuck in private.

For me it is hit and miss. I have seen/heard about her kissing some guys and it does nothing,,,, yet with some others, it is an EXTREEME turn on. :cool:

As I have said in a previous post normlly I stay hbome. On one occasion we did go dancing and my wife met another man and they were soon dancing. It wasn't long before they couldn't keep their tongues out of each others mouth...was very hot to say the least.