Kissing

• Thread startergymste
  • Start date
Seeing my wife kissing passionately with her lovers is a massive thrill for me. Watching them deep tongue sucking, stroking each other, the lovelook in her eyes. Then they go upstairs to fuck while I have to wank and think of them.

Reactions: cynful
My wife enjoys what she calls the courtship of her lovers. She prefers that I am always there with her. So we always meet for dinner and a few drinks the first she meets them. I can tell by her body language if she is interested it goes from nervous to flirtatious. She then starts to touching them and leaning in close then on to kissing. Seeing my wife kiss another man is almost as exciting as see her fuck other men. Especially seeing and hearing that first kiss.

Kissing is sooooo HOT to watch!!! My wife always enjoyed guys who were good kissers!!! She LOVES kissing LOTS before,during and after sex and I have seen how passionate she can get with the right guy :p

hotbull1955 said:
My wife and I also go clubbing and when we're at the bar she always gets hit-on She very sexy and always dresses with a short mini skirt nice sexy high heels along witha very low cut blouse to show her 38D's off. Nothing more erotic then seeing her with a nice black gentleman and watching her kissing as I sit at a distance watching the whole thing I get a hard-on and lots of pre-cum ozzing when I'm seeing this. We alsways plan this and when we get back home we fuck for hours as she tells me how wet the guy got her as he kissed and discreetly ran his hand up her skirt.

Don't let her wear any panties, so guys get a surprise when they feel her up. This will encourage them to TAKE THEIR PLEASURE with her fullest co-operation........and your delightttttttttttttttttttand approvallllllllllllllllllll.

travis said:
i have passionately kissed my wife whilst she has been getting fucked bareback during session with guy i had set up for her, it was so erotic has any other members indulged in this delightfully nasty kink?

Good for you - you need a medal for giving your wife such delicious understanding of her primal needs. Pat yourself on the back.

Dorsetcuck said:
Seeing my wife kissing passionately with her lovers is a massive thrill for me. Watching them deep tongue sucking, stroking each other, the lovelook in her eyes. Then they go upstairs to fuck while I have to wank and think of them.

Instead of wanking while they fuck upstairs, would you be willing to be in chasity for "tease and denial" and lick the creampie before you are allowed to jerk your sperm across the room to see how far it can go ?

stubbyhubby36 said:
Oddly enough, kissing is the one thing my wife will not do. She says it is too intimate. I told her it baffles me that she will suck a guys cock but not kiss him and she replies that sucking cock is about sex, kissing is about love. She will kiss and be kissed on the neck, chest, etc. but not on the lips.

Offer her $200 to spend on anything she desires, if she will kiss a lover on the lips for three minutes with fullest passion.......to find out what it will FEEL LIKE, and then truthfully tell you (honestly) what emotions she felt.

robandkate said:
Wow! You guys sound so much like me. I love to watch Kate kissing other guys. We also go out together and she always flirts and teases in sexy outfits. I love standing there at the bar while she kisses some guy she just met right in front of me and the other patrons who know that we came in together.

Kate sometimes also passionately kisses guys who ask her to dance to slow songs. I love the looks I get when my wife is 'throwing herself' at some stranger in full public view while I watch. Kate has taken guys to the car in the parking lot and fucked them while I stayed at the bar waiting. I love it when they come back in and she has obvioulsy just been soundly fucked.

My other favorite is when she is on her back, arms and legs wrapped around a guy, his cock burried deep inside her and she is kissing him and moaning as he shoots his cum inside of her.

-----------
I fully approve of "your wife throwing herself at strangers" and you "getting looks" from others in the room as they watch what is happening.....

MAYBE, THEY MIGHT HAVE THE COURAGE TO LET THEIR WIVES "enjoy "what your wife is having".

hotbull1955 said:
Well Rob we are alike we both like the same thing our wives do at clubs. She too takes the guy to the car only I'm in the front seat while they are in teh back seat kiss and the guy sucking on her tits and finger fucking her pussy, all thsi while the guy is sucking her tits, my wife is looking at me and licks her lips and sticks her hot tounge out at me. She then winks at me before the guy gets her on her back and deep fucks her with his big black cock and kissing her. Licking her neck and ear my wife moaning and loving every minute of it. I seat in the front seat and jack off watching the whole thing. The best is after she sucks his cock and the guy cums in her mouth I get to kiss her. Tasting the guys cum in her mouth and the smell of his sex mixed with my wife's. I cum all over myself. We love it.

I think you should not jerk off before she has her second orgasm - LADIES FIRST is just having proper manners, don't you agree, hotbull ?

At first I was VERY uncomfortable with Sue kissing Brad. But over time and after I was with them (and managed to stay the whole time) it began to feel less an issue. By the end of her relationship with Brad, I was very comfortable with it.

Now, it is a normal/regular thing for her and Don. I've been at the bars with them and along with others in the bar, have watched the 2 of them in many passionate kisses. Some that border on embarassing at how turned on she will be at times.

When they are alone - their passion together including kissing and the rest is usually intense enough that they all but forget about me being there. I've held her hand as they've been fucking and kissing at the same time - it is intense to feel her grip ease at times and even just stop gripping at all knowing it's because she is too involved....

I personally love kissing and hubby loves to watch me kiss. If done the right way kissing can be just as erotic or even better than sex. Sex without kissing that much less fun.

When I se kissing, I know what's next! That's hot, that's the right sign that it's gonna pop off any time soon! The best of luck in your endeavors!

Very good topic

Kissing is so amazing because it means more and becomes alot more personal. At this moment my wife is in a dorm room with a 23 yr old tackle from a top ten team and i know he has his tounge down her throat and his cock burried deeep...I knew everything had really changed when a lover from 12 years ago gave her the most electric kiss while coming inside her , as she described later the combination is the best.

CuckIndie - I would so enjoy a few 'dances' with that hot wife of yours. I can feel her in my arms now. What a sweet mouth she has!

Back in the room I think I would have you blindfolded - so you can't see but only HEAR our bodies moving against each other... the squirming of our tongues in each other's mouth... the sucking and slurping of hard nipples... the squelch of fingers slipping deep into wet holes that are begging to be fucked. All beginning with a kiss on the dance floor. :)

nothing like it i have cleaned my wife many times as she kisses hep lover .kissing her while she gets fucked is damd good to

Yes, kissing seals the deal. My wife has always been a shy kind of Filipina woman on the surface, but has a furiously high sex drive. This makes it so exciting therefore, when we meet one of her lovers at a bar before a night in a hotel. We will always arrive together, she dressed up quite glamourous, but still conservative. But when we meet her bull, he immediately lays claim to her with a kiss on the lips. At this point I continue to hold her hand for a while as they French kiss. After a while, she lets go and places her arms around his neck as her squeezes her waist. From that point on she is his, as I watch from a distance until it's time to move on to our hotel. Either I drive there or we share a taxi, as they kiss non-stop on the back seat. Watching my wife like that as I drive them, with his hand sliding up her stockinged thigh to her panties is so hot. At the hotel, where we have usually already checked in, I go ahead and hold the door open for them and then pour us all wine as they start to make love, undressing each other, still kissing. Usually then, it depends on my wife what happens. If she allows me, I will join them in bed as they fuck. But often she will push me away and I will watch from an armchair. Afterwards we will sleep together, but invariably I wake in the night to find them kissing passionately as they fuck again

Reactions: cynful and Lilwood