Attachments

• 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 1,396
  • 09.jpg
    09.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 1,312
tommytrader-
the one on the left is the hottest. she is giving herself so completely to both of those guys plus she has one hot body.

wonderful kissing

mark34 said:
My fav kissing pics.
its great to see white and black in such a romantic way.

WatchWife&BlackGuy said:
tommytrader-
the one on the left is the hottest. she is giving herself so completely to both of those guys plus she has one hot body.

The second one is more to my liking. Even though she's not into it as much as I would be, that look of innocent rapture of discovery on her face is unmistakable.

Found this set amongst som IR kissing pics.

Veronique04.jpg

Veronique14.jpg

Veronique18.jpg

I'll say it first...

Dayum...

:bowdown:

Erotic Kiss Memory

I recall standing in a que at a Great America ride. There was a young interracial couple nearby with a mixed group of friends. The girl was a very pretty, slender thing with her blond ponytail fashionably pulled through the hole in the back of a baseball cap. Her black boyfriend tried to kiss her while she was talking to the other teenagers. She pulled away, kind of startled, and she seemed a little annoyed by the public attention. The black kid took this reaction for about 1 second! He grabbed her by the ponytail, jerked her to him and rammed his tongue in her mouth and kissed her HARD for a good 30seconds with this crowd around. Knowing her place, she snuggled right up to him like she was supposed to. It was GREAT. I couldn't take my eyes off of them..... you just knew they were fucking by the response she made to him asserting himself. Booya!

Thanks

That's a fabulous image...thanks for sharing it. I bet you creamed in your pants. And I want to say what an incredible pic the last one posted above...the sleek blond in the black dress leaning in to kiss her Black stud. Now that one made ME cream in my pants...well, not literally, my pants were already down and I was playing with my little thing.

chinese said:
Found this set amongst som IR kissing pics.

Veronique04.jpg

Veronique14.jpg

Veronique18.jpg

Unfortunately, I can't get these to open...just three small boxes with a red X inside.

Neat 'n Petite said:
Unfortunately, I can't get these to open...just three small boxes with a red X inside.

Copy the pics address and paste them in the new windows address line, maybe that will help.

I think the Blond with her hand wraped around the LARGE BBC Sexy pic..:lick:

Great to see the ladies in such a intimate act with their friends looks awesome

Feet Up In Air!

Nothing like a married white woman with her feet up in ther air! They just love to get em straight up for black men to go deep!

Neat 'n Petite said:

here are the direct links.. quite nice actually, work a look-see for sure.

<http://www.adultdreamhost.com/user/lighthouse/hugedickslittlechicks/veronique/Veronique04.jpg>

<http://www.adultdreamhost.com/user/lighthouse/hugedickslittlechicks/veronique/Veronique14.jpg>

<http://www.adultdreamhost.com/user/lighthouse/hugedickslittlechicks/veronique/Veronique18.jpg>

More kissing pics.

Everybody seems 2 like kissing pics. here is a couple more.

Attachments

• 224.jpg
    224.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 1,289
  • ec27.jpg
    ec27.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 1,121
  • vlcsnap_28618p.JPG
    vlcsnap_28618p.JPG
    20.1 KB · Views: 1,214
  • Copy of 358.jpg
    Copy of 358.jpg