kissing

• Thread startersmallwhitecock
  • Start date
Here's a couple from my own personal collection... Enjoy!

Attachments

• DCP00992.jpg
    DCP00992.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 1,020
  • im000424.jpg
    im000424.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 1,073
Really luv pics of white wives kissing black men before they get fucked.
can't wait to see my wife in this position.

Hot pics!

Peace.

Kissing is a big part of the awesome thrill I enjoy with my black lovers. French kissing during our foreplay or just a deep throat kiss in public to let everyone know I am his white bitch, makes me real hot. I love this topic.

blonde4bbc said:
Kissing is a big part of the awesome thrill I enjoy with my black lovers. French kissing during our foreplay or just a deep throat kiss in public to let everyone know I am his white bitch, makes me real hot. I love this topic.

Sounds like you're living life right.......and as our daughter is always reminding me....

..."those black guys really know how to kiss..."

Neat 'n Petite said:
Sounds like you're living life right.......and as our daughter is always reminding me....

..."those black guys really know how to kiss..."
for me as a daught to, they do and a lot of othere things also

brandi4blk said:
for me as a daught to, they do and a lot of othere things also
and also tha lips arnt tha only thing i kiss

White women just love the way black men kiss i have always heard :)Love seeing them do it in plubic.

Seeing the wife kissing anothr man, regardless of color, is an extremely erotic turn on. Fucking is great as well but giving in to the excitment of that kiss leading up to even more physical sharing is a great sight to see. It makes the scene all so much more hotter to witness.

I think we see much too little of black guys kissing, esp in videos. I think pic 3 is so hot with him filling her mouth like that

Kissing is considered so intimate prostitudes won't do it with their clients. To watch my wife pasionitly kiss another man black, white or whatever gets my heart pounding.

My favorite pic is the one with the husband/bf sucking the lady's stud's cock. It's not that often my wife and I find a cooperative man to share but when we do we always have a great time.

kissing, love seeing it!

I think that it is the hottest thing watching your woman with another guy and they are kissing while he's fingering her cunt. The way the guy is still kissing her as he pushes her onto her back on the sofa and he's still kissing her as he lowers himself onto her between her splayed legs. My woman is gasping for breath around his lips as he pushes his big hard cock into her cunt and she breaks the kiss to gulp air and then he again covers her mouth with his. Love it!

Reactions: Funcouple721us
kissing is totally awesome.
CC

mark34 said:
Everybody seems 2 like kissing pics. here is a couple more.
Fuckit!!! who is this gorgeous babe?!!!She's got gorgeous feet!!!

Sorry

sorry link doesn't seem to work

a few more

always hot

Attachments

• 8e76.jpg
    8e76.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 536
  • b5c5.jpg
    b5c5.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 581
  • bb37.jpg