kissing

• Thread startersmallwhitecock
  • Start date
A white girl with her legs over black shoulders is awesome sight - the kissing confirms her submssion is real - she deserves to be bred twins or triplets, and the spare juice to run out of her slit and down to her bum for a cuckold to lick up. :clap:

Thank you, jonesnnn. Beatiful pics!

DaBlackBuzz said:
I dont care for that last one but these two are to my liking!
Very erotic , the sight of a submissive blonde women kissing her black lover is a massive turn on!

More kissing pics...

Attachments

• Copy-of-a-(66).jpg
    Copy-of-a-(66).jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 977
  • sxypromo24-06a.jpg
    sxypromo24-06a.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 874
  • Copy of sxypromo24-10.jpg
    Copy of sxypromo24-10.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 811
  • Copy-of-Natalli_Slayer51[1].JPG
    Copy-of-Natalli_Slayer51[1].JPG
    40.1 KB · Views: 782
  • IMG_9234.jpg
    IMG_9234.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 807
Amazing pics!

the ultimate

for those of you who are not cuckolds it might be hard to understand or even believe, but in many ways seeing your wife...whom you worship and adore...passionately and lovingly kissing another man is a bigger blow to your ego and your heart than even knowing or seeing her getting fucked by a better man or sucking his cock. you can rationalize to yourself...those are just sex acts...im not adequate in sex so it is natural that she has to seek sexual satisfaction elsewhere....but when you spend every waking hour doing everything you can to let her know how much you adore and love her, and then see her AFTER she has already been fucked by him once or several times, after she has already had her three or four or god knows how many orgasms, after all the sexual need in her has been temporarily at least fulfilled...to see her in that circumstance lying next to him in bed, lovingly kissing his with a passion you had never even imagined she had in her (when she kisses you it is usually a peck on the cheek, and a comment something like...oh, your a sweetie, hon, for getting me that ring...i wonder if MIchael will think it looks good on me....to see her sucking greedily on his tongue, slurpring and sucking for all she is worth, mewing and making those little passionat sounds you have waited your whole life to hear...and then to here her tell him those fatal words....god, i love you so much, i need you so much, you are the only many in my life, i willo do anything for you.....it is crushing beyond anything a real man can imagine. and what makes it even more shameful, whenever that scenario plays out, we are left with no choice...the overwhelming excitement of the ultimate humiliation will lead us to take our our tiny boi meats and play with them until we cum, which usually takes about 30 seconds..,knowing even as we do it is one more example of why our wives are not really "ours" at all, but belong to their boyfriends, body and, yes, soul

Attachments

• 8b08scd.jpg
    8b08scd.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 916
Wow!
It's your wife in the photo, littledickcuckold?

littledickcuckold said:
for those of you who are not cuckolds it might be hard to understand or even believe, but in many ways seeing your wife...whom you worship and adore...passionately and lovingly kissing another man is a bigger blow to your ego and your heart than even knowing or seeing her getting fucked by a better man or sucking his cock. you can rationalize to yourself...those are just sex acts...im not adequate in sex so it is natural that she has to seek sexual satisfaction elsewhere....but when you spend every waking hour doing everything you can to let her know how much you adore and love her, and then see her AFTER she has already been fucked by him once or several times, after she has already had her three or four or god knows how many orgasms, after all the sexual need in her has been temporarily at least fulfilled...to see her in that circumstance lying next to him in bed, lovingly kissing his with a passion you had never even imagined she had in her (when she kisses you it is usually a peck on the cheek, and a comment something like...oh, your a sweetie, hon, for getting me that ring...i wonder if MIchael will think it looks good on me....to see her sucking greedily on his tongue, slurpring and sucking for all she is worth, mewing and making those little passionat sounds you have waited your whole life to hear...and then to here her tell him those fatal words....god, i love you so much, i need you so much, you are the only many in my life, i willo do anything for you.....it is crushing beyond anything a real man can imagine. and what makes it even more shameful, whenever that scenario plays out, we are left with no choice...the overwhelming excitement of the ultimate humiliation will lead us to take our our tiny boi meats and play with them until we cum, which usually takes about 30 seconds..,knowing even as we do it is one more example of why our wives are not really "ours" at all, but belong to their boyfriends, body and, yes, soul

Well, my fantasies certainly relate to the first part, as far as my husband's pathetic lovemaking efforts are concerned, but I wouldn't feel comfortable having to endure the cuckold stuff.

If the kisses are good, the panties cum off
If kisses no good, panties stay on

kiss a black man and never wear panties again
you don't need any, so don't wear any under your short dress
when you are horny, just spread your knees to improve eye candy

littledickcuckold said:
I could not have said it better myself...........Tom

We are the greatest lovers ever and that's why all of your white wives flock to us!

Very nice thread, with very hot pics! Thanks.

It is a good idea for a white bride to keep her wedding dress after her marriage, and to put it on again for her first breeding fuck-fest.

Afterall, her husband wants to become an offical cuckold, and he sets aside his wedding vows.......so the dress should be put on again, so he can give his bride away to her first big black bull cock.

A cuck shares his mariage and gives up exclusive rights to "have and to hold against all others", so she MUST become "adequately" married again - ownership passes to her new master, and hubby officially takes his place as a proper cuckold.

There should be an exchanging of fresh rings of higher value than the wedding ring the cuck put on her finger - and at a later date in her training the cuckoldress wife will be marked, tattooed, collared or ringed in some way that reflects ownership to her black lover. She should wear her new markings with pride.

Charlie Parker

Great Flicks - They Bring Out The Sensual Side Of A Good Fuck, Which Is Refreshing

it is HOT me and wife tlked abt her fantasy for longtime(hungblklover) i was very hesitant but after abt 3yrs of hearing her i finally gave in i called and ****** agency asking for hung blk guy they recommended this male stripper we met him for drinks then to hotel.my 1 stipulation with wife was NO kissing .
she agreed when they were in room she gt undressed(christina is gorgeous 5'6 115lb looks like jenna jameson) he mentioned how hot she was and he undressed omg dudes blkcock was like 11in she eagerly sucked him and as he layed her on bed he entered her and she let out this moan and went wild when he started kissing her mouth ???? i was kinda hurt cause she agreed not to but i got admit it WAS SOOO HOT

GUYS do it you wont be sorry

Any pics, chrissydancer?

Wow, my favorite thread yet.

New kissing pics...

These are all nice and erotic but we really need some new ones on here. Anyone have anything we havnt seen a hundred times??