• Start date

mwf4blks2001

Contributing member!
V.I.P!
Beloved Member
Apr 26, 2013
Los Angeles area
www.flickr.com
For LA women and any entertainment industry wives this is the type of guy you need to fuck you properly. Trust me I KNOW he did for me. To anyone who has dealt with fake shit online you need to know that SxyBlkMnLosAngeles is not only real and totally connected he is incredible sexually. He fucked me better than 39 other guys the first time I met him. As a long time BBC slut needless to say I have had lots of black dick and his is top shelf for sure. Not only is he good looking he know how to treat a real slut. If you are in So Cal do yourself a favor and beg him to fuck you or at least beg him to let you suck his dick. You will NOT be disappointed. If you are considering cheating with BBC if you pick him you will be totally hooked for life. There are some guys who do some things well. He does it ALL GREAT. If you know me or know my reputation you know I am an expert on black cock and gangbangs. If you want to know more you can email me os reply here.

• Love
Reactions: littlesmallie, mywifecheats, andy_mindi and 9 others
mwf4blks2001 said:
For LA women and any entertainment industry wives this is the type of guy you need to fuck you properly. Trust me I KNOW he did for me. To anyone who has dealt with fake shit online you need to know that SxyBlkMnLosAngeles is not only real and totally connected he is incredible sexually. He fucked me better than 39 other guys the first time I met him. As a long time BBC slut needless to say I have had lots of black dick and his is top shelf for sure. Not only is he good looking he know how to treat a real slut. If you are in So Cal do yourself a favor and beg him to fuck you or at least beg him to let you suck his dick. You will NOT be disappointed. If you are considering cheating with BBC if you pick him you will be totally hooked for life. There are some guys who do some things well. He does it ALL GREAT. If you know me or know my reputation you know I am an expert on black cock and gangbangs. If you want to know more you can email me os reply here.
Wish I was in So Cal!

• Love
Reactions: SxyBlkMnLosAngeles
SxyBlkMnLosAngeles said:
Come visit!! :).
Holly it is aa plane away. Whatever it costs it is WORTH IT!!!!! He makes it WORTH IT

• Love
Reactions: MatureCockWhore and SxyBlkMnLosAngeles
In case any ladies were curious... ;) Thank you Liz...

IMG_6149.PNG

• Love
Reactions: Hornyhubb, Gloria, busty_38dd_milf and 3 others
SxyBlkMnLosAngeles said:
In case any ladies were curious... ;) Thank you Liz...

IMG_6149.PNG
My daughter and niece would die!!

Reactions: whitewife696969 and SxyBlkMnLosAngeles
I would like to know ladies how many of you have been as lucky as me to be properly fucked by SxyBlkMnLosAngeles. I have been a BBC gangbang slut since high school and trust me have had more BBC than anyone and he is UNBELIEVABLE! If you are considering it do youself a favor go out of your way to be with him. Pay whatever it takes. I DID

• Love
Reactions: littlesmallie, whitewife696969 and SxyBlkMnLosAngeles
SxyBlkMnLosAngeles said:
Please do hon!! :)...I appreciate it!!!
Any real BBC slut NEEDS to get fucked by you. Lord knows not many have has as many BBC as me but you stood out big time YUMMY YUMMY YUMMY!!!! Show me a BBC slut that had more black cock than me. Not likely huh

• Love
Reactions: whitewife696969 and SxyBlkMnLosAngeles
LIZ IS THE REAL DEAL...no question, damn I know there has to be more out there isn't there?...

Just Friends.JPG
thumbnail_z Lizdress.jpg
1bbbb.png

Reactions: arubarua, SubBiBeta and whitewife696969
SxyBlkMnLosAngeles said:
LIZ IS THE REAL DEAL...no question, damn I know there has to be more out there isn't there?...

Just Friends.JPG
thumbnail_z Lizdress.jpg
1bbbb.png
None as slutty as me and none as good at cheating as me

• Love
Reactions: SxyBlkMnLosAngeles and busty_38dd_milf