LA Big Black YUMMY cock for ALL white sluts

• Thread startermwf4blks2001
  • Start date
SxyBlkMnLosAngeles said:
HA!...yeah why not?
I kinda had that with all the guys that turned me out when I as a teenager. I WAS LUCKY I had much older guys training me

Reactions: SxyBlkMnLosAngeles
Ur asl? Y want to see my girls?

I have so many dreams about him fucking me you have no idea and Lord knows I have been fucked by MANY MANY MANY BBC but he stands out yummy

• Love
mwf4blks2001 said:
I have so many dreams about him fucking me you have no idea and Lord knows I have been fucked by MANY MANY MANY BBC but he stands out yummy
You're too kind Liz...thank you. Is there any fellow sluts in L.A. that would be up for meeting up?...

If you are a real BBC slut in LA married single or whatever be smart get good BBC and let him know. You will thank him and thank me if you do!!!

• Love
Any sluts that want to know more feel free to email me at mwf4blks2001@yahoo.com. Also anyone that wants their wife properly BBC fucked or gangbanged email me too Trust me he can help and so can I

• Love
mwf4blks2001 said:
Any sluts that want to know more feel free to email me at mwf4blks2001@yahoo.com. Also anyone that wants their wife properly BBC fucked or gangbanged email me too Trust me he can help and so can I
THanks hon...yes ladies she WILL respond to your messages...feel free to message me too if there's any questions.

I am a bit surprised that Not one email yet from either a slut looking for BBC or a guy who wants his wife properly fucked by a YUMMY black man or several. WTF I am here to help

• Love
Reactions: busty_38dd_milf and SxyBlkMnLosAngeles