Lactating White Boi

• Thread starterMsGary
  • Start date
That's so nice wish I could be in your bra I mean shoes

I AM back home and my neighbor had some kind of episode that they thought was a heart attack on HIS vacation. I believe he is just over 50. Anyway, I still give him a blow job about once or twice a week. His wife is VERY happy about this. I guess women often get tired of sucking husband's cock. I never will. But the point is that I no longer have a very available man right next door to suck my nipples late at night or early inthe morning. He still loves it but He is not always feeling well enough.
I need that relief sometimes just like anyone with swelled breasts needing to give milk. I do not want it to just leak into my bra pads. My parents taught me to do that. they also got me my first nursing bra. I am going to get a breast pump for the "emergencies" I noted about. Plenty of men AND older boys love to "nurse" off of me but sometimes it is more urgent and men to nurse are not ALwaYS easy to find. O AM in my nipples clamps as I write this morning. This not only feels great and girly but also pinches off flow for a while.
I need a manly man, any race, to come and be my lover and all these other needs I have.
;uv to all, MsGary

love if i can be here

love take your tities and drink your milk make you feel like a little cow or some lactaging ladies..and have my dick sucked
love thinking yu write now with clamp on tities..

Attachments

• tumblr_maa9zuQ5BJ1rnhfado1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_maa9zuQ5BJ1rnhfado1_1280.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 322
  • the wedding day photoalbum.jpg
    the wedding day photoalbum.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 306
  • tumblr_mav23hTBXH1r7ryano1_500.jpg
    tumblr_mav23hTBXH1r7ryano1_500.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 304
  • tumblr_mhg8ajdiTb1rlpg9ao1_500.jpg
    tumblr_mhg8ajdiTb1rlpg9ao1_500.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 367
  • 574131854.jpg
    574131854.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 275
what about a soft cuddly girlie man to snuggle with
i know you love the men who really own you when they take you but sometimes a gentle cuddle is fun too :)

the fun is the milking and that give all the sensations and more..our friend was milked for confort and fun..and more

Attachments

• 224541.jpg
    224541.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 265
  • 2751524368_c7fe199710.jpg
    2751524368_c7fe199710.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 263
I'm begging to think that I want to give milk after reading everything from above,have been pulling and squeezing mine a lot more lately thinking about it.

As far as the cartoon with the littls human boi cow-I have a brand of a W on my wrist and high on my ass. They are fading now after a couple decades but I was proud to have them. And I love those big anal beads. They really work on most bois.
BUT the cartoon that actually relates to me is the cute sissy boi gettting tripple F cup boobs miled and collected like a real cow. I mentioned the branding because I do not have piecrvings or tattoos. I think a nose ring like that wold be perfect. Implying that i AM part cow. And i do always cum just from getting tits sucked. Sometime an orgasm only like a girl --whether mild or intense. And sometimes an actual cum spurt out of my little sissy dick!
Thansk again for putting that one up
Love, MissGary

My nipple clamps are ON as I write. Before I go out in public now I have to be sure to be ready for the fact i may have some leakage out my nipples. Even though i am proud of the fact I give milk. It is still embarrassing when they leak and people see. Strangers who do not know about me. It was great of my parents to get me bras and pads that helped. Good thing I have a small chest so that my AA and A cup sizes are readily available. I am seriously thinking about getting a boob job. I am going to call this week about who will take care of that for a BOI.
As far as the cartoon goes, the main ways I cum are from getting milked and from getting fucked. Sometimes I also cum from sucking off a sexy Man with a gib Man Cock. partly from the way men talk to me while I blow them. Well, gotta get to church.
luv to All, and ty my dear friends, MissGary

MY nipples really are a lot like the sis in the took. To have breasts like that i would need two boob jobs. very Full A-cup all the time and often tenidng toward nearly B cup at times. First toon shows how much pleasure some bois get from being miles. 2nd toon shows one other meaning of being milked.
I am sure that everyone knows An actual milking machine on the nipples would be unbearable.
luv to All, Miss Gary

would love to be turned into a milk cow

thinks you are very cute dear Ms Gary and lactaging so must now..if only i can help to milk you ..that make me happy to help and more
kiss

Attachments

• normal_1773337578.jpg
    normal_1773337578.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 241
  • gtigger_img05.jpg
    gtigger_img05.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 242
  • 4695848869_311f6a5f80_b.jpg
    4695848869_311f6a5f80_b.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 249
  • 752953821_50a9c39cc2.jpg
    752953821_50a9c39cc2.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 221
  • how all start.jpg
    how all start.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 244
MY nipples and breasts woke me up at 4 am like they sometimes do -all of a sudden my nipples pointing at the ceiling and teats swollen as if I am a natural B-cup. I Gave in and woke up my neighbor. I sure did not want to bother him or his wife but he knows just how to relieve me like a Mom who NEEDS to nurse.
My breasts and nipples are still sore but at least relieved of the load of milk I had made for the last 4 days. This site arousies my nipples and tits the it excites most men's dicks.
luv and thanks, MsGary

It is crazy but i am back home now having been relieved of my load of milk by my neighbor again. He loves doing this for me and hsi wife is happy that he can help me so well. They are a mixed couple. She gives him all he needs for sex but she also does not mind that I relive his need. Always thanking him with a great blow job. And sometimes with takin ghim in my girly ass. he is about 6 yrs oldder than I am and his wife is 3 years older than he. She is getting ready to retire from her teaching position. Their kids are grown but visit often.
I just hope they do not move away. I need him more than any other person in my adult life.
My teats were aching and straining against the restraints of my boob flesh but now all is well again. I will try to get 'milked' BEfore the discomfort next time. About 4 days. So I will try to make date with him for 3 or 3.5 days.
luv, MsGary

HI All, I went ahead and made a date with Mr. R. Sometimes I call him CApt K. My next door neighbor who helps me both keep my milk flowing and as well as keep it under control. I guess he and his wife talk a lot about my body. I love having breasts that give milk out my big nipples. I went over at midnight last night on Saturday and he remembered our date. My wife came with me, not to watch but to hand with His beautiful wife. She was VERY popular at swing parties and that is where they met. I had a nap for a couple of hours because I was exhausted either from working all week or from working in my yard or garage OR from making milk for the past 3 days.
Each teat swells to a full B cup and I have different size bra for this which I must change for support. All of them have the little receptacle for pads and it good that I dress as female full time again. The bras are 38 Barely B, 38 A and 36 B. The smaller chest size is a different cut from playtex and very comfortable if I am filling it.
So KR took my breasts in his mouth and in his hand almost as soon as i got there. Gently masssaging and sucking each as he got my full load of milk out of each.
HE had me drooling for HIS load too out of hi still potent 8 and a half inches. He knew that, but was intent on taking care of Me first. My ex wife jean and His wife were watchng the whole thing, His wife said , yes, He has always taken care of his women first. She was hoping that was not offensive. She is so polite. It actually turned me on that she thinks of me as one of his women. Then jean commented, Maybe you would like to get your wedding gown back out for him -----HEATHER!. We all giggled. Mr. R. kept milking me and I was sure he wanted to join in making jokes-if he did I think it would have been about cows. When men think of me as a cow, it gets me hot and I love having breasts. I will tell about the blow job next time I write on this thread.
Love, Miss Gary -->heather

great to know your neigbourgh is helping with you and his wife with your to..you can have more fun in "family" like these
thanks ms Gary, Heather

I got my new breast pump yesterday. My gynocologist said that relieving the mile build up every day would be better than letting it swell my breasts for 3 or 4 days and then nursing on am emergency basis. Ihave not told Capt K. Yet but I think he will understand. I hope he lets me suck him off as often as i have been/
Th eotehr day I nibbled his cock real nice and long after he nursed from me. Ousr wives watched and mainly talked to each other. They did offer me John holmes though. A huge vibrating dildo that thtey share. We have watched some VERY intense orgasm too. Mr R was paying with me ass as aI sucked him and showing that he can easily get 3 and sometime four of his thick fingers in me daily.
Of course I always go next door in my best lingerie. Sometiems it is even the penoir set that Jeans daddy gave to me.
lov, Miss Gary---Heather

I have a question for the natural moms who may have Xpressed themselves. I am a white "boy" who has taken female hormones for over 30 years. mild ones. I am 47 now.
My gynocologist recommended I use a breast pump instead of just finding guys to suck my tits when they make milk. I use the pump once or twice ERVERY day. Sometimes give milk and often do not. (Got 1.5 ounces last night.) Just one session Thursday as i do not dare do it at work.
Anyway, the pump seems VERY gentle, imitating the sucking of a baby. But later my nipples are sore and feel as if they may become calloused in a few more weeks of this.
Is this pretty normal using a breast pump?? You know I love having guys suck them. Some of them get so turned on just TRYING to get milk that their old cocks are ready for action , sometimes as soon as I ask them to suck my tits. The sensations goes right to MY erogenous zones too!
luv, Miss Gary -Heather

My nipples are not big but very sensitive. I don't like them to be handled roughly but when guys are very gentle with them it gets me incredibly turned on and I'll usually wind up begging to be fucked.

HI, I am in my nipples clips as I write. my nipples are very strong and always erect. If you ladies who read this can tell me if natural for a breast pump to make the nipples sore. Seems so gentle but I am sore afterward. the suction is making my boob a real nice shaped and a little bigger. I get milk from one teat or the other about every other day so still every four days for each TEAT. Nipples are super big AND hard/erect, But sore.

AND if guys who read this knw girls who have used breast pumps, could you ask them. There are probably ways to ask without admitting you read the sissy section here. My wife knows I read here and that I caom in and posts. While unemployed sh thinks it is a waste of time. When ia m working she is a little more tolerant. I am 47 and she is 51. She is the one who got me tottally into the lifestyle. MY parrents were totally for this and love the fact I ended up marrying her.
Grandparents were great also and my parents and i lived with ALL of my grandparents since my first grade year. My grandmothers knew why I was so femme and much of my figure is inherited from their buxom bodies.
Luv, MsGary -->Heather

more lactagingtime and fun

hi Heather! it is with pleasure that I am writing you learn that making your boobs sore and maintaining pain aspiration with your pliers. this should make your udder very sensitive and excite your whole body .. your lactation will improve and your desires for these beautiful black venerated you venerated as your parents and grandparents who educated you and FSCR for their best service
thank you for sharing with us

Attachments

• tumblr_mkmmz6viVE1s9ctx7o1_500.jpg
    tumblr_mkmmz6viVE1s9ctx7o1_500.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 252
  • tumblr_mmmwu4mQYX1sqqjvjo1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_mmmwu4mQYX1sqqjvjo1_1280.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 292