ladies, how old were you

• Thread starteramberforbbc
  • Start date

amberforbbc

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 19, 2021
How old were you when you had you first black cock?

• Love
Reactions: WhiteDaddy, eroticbbc4u, franklyhorny and 3 others
Unfortunately i was 34, biggest regret will be waiting that long and not finding it sooner

• Love
Reactions: Bnwoslave, JazzzBBC, Pawdrino and 5 others
Girls and pure sluts if they just fuck black

Reactions: franklyhorny
Whtcpllovesbbc said:
Unfortunately i was 34, biggest regret will be waiting that long and not finding it sooner
I was 21 and have the same regret

• Love
Reactions: Bnwoslave, Pawdrino, franklyhorny and 3 others
the first black cock I took at university at 20 years old

• Love
Reactions: Bnwoslave, WhiteDaddy, franklyhorny and 5 others
marinikol said:
the first black cock I took at university at 20 years old
Was it better than the white guys you had been with up to that point?

Reactions: franklyhorny and toolman2c
This is a pic of me the very night I had my first bbc. My boyfriend (the last white boyfriend I ever had) took this pic right before we left for the nightclub that would yield my first interracial experience. He had begged me for months to have sex with a black guy so he could watch and get off. Needless to say, as a relatively innocent, white, country girl in her early twenties, I was a bit hesitant. I had never even considered such a thing before, but I wanted to make him happy, so i went along with it, and I’m glad I did. I remember that night as if it were yesterday. I even remember what everyone was wearing.
We got to the club and my boyfriend introduced me to his black friend Anthony who worked at another club as a part time bouncer. I think he must have set this up in advance and tipped off Anthony to make something happen. I say this because Anthony was very flirtatious with me very quickly. We had a few drinks to loosen up and Anthony danced with me on the main floor…he danced very close and ended up grinding on me, which I allowed and enjoyed. I could feel the huge bulge in his pants.
All three of us went back to our aparment at the end of the night and my boyfriend encouraged Anthony and I to kiss. We made out on our couch for a few minutes, then he took off his shirt..then his pants..then his underwear. I could hardly believe what I was looking at. He had a perfectly sculpted muscular body and the most massive chocolate cock I’ve ever seen. I undressed as well, and all three of us went to the bedroom. He completely dominated me. He thouroughly ravished and conquered my little white pussy. I remember everything about that experience including the orgasms and the warmth of his cum. It was the best sex I had ever experienced and forever after that I nicknamed him as my black stallion, lol. White boyfriend got off watching us, but he didn’t realize the mistake he made by introducing me to Anthony’s bbc. We kept in touch after that night and I couldn’t get him out of my head. Then, we would rendezvous in secret at his apartment and make love. After a few months, I left white boy for Anthony. White boy was furious and confronted Anthony at the club which was a bad idea. Anthony threw him down and completely humiliated him which made me even more wet for my stallion. We dated for about a year. Even though it didn’t last we remain friends and remain in touch. I’ll always be grateful to him for introducing me to black sexual prowess and superiority.

E79FCF5E-609B-4B3D-9E95-109E7D2A74A8.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: Bnwoslave, rcmohawk, eroticbbc4u and 25 others
amberforbbc said:
This is a pic of me the very night I had my first bbc. My boyfriend (the last white boyfriend I ever had) took this pic right before we left for the nightclub that would yield my first interracial experience. He had begged me for months to have sex with a black guy so he could watch and get off. Needless to say, as a relatively innocent, white, country girl in her early twenties, I was a bit hesitant. I had never even considered such a thing before, but I wanted to make him happy, so i went along with it, and I’m glad I did. I remember that night as if it were yesterday. I even remember what everyone was wearing.
We got to the club and my boyfriend introduced me to his black friend Anthony who worked at another club as a part time bouncer. I think he must have set this up in advance and tipped off Anthony to make something happen. I say this because Anthony was very flirtatious with me very quickly. We had a few drinks to loosen up and Anthony danced with me on the main floor…he danced very close and ended up grinding on me, which I allowed and enjoyed. I could feel the huge bulge in his pants.
All three of us went back to our aparment at the end of the night and my boyfriend encouraged Anthony and I to kiss. We made out on our couch for a few minutes, then he took off his shirt..then his pants..then his underwear. I could hardly believe what I was looking at. He had a perfectly sculpted muscular body and the most massive chocolate cock I’ve ever seen. I undressed as well, and all three of us went to the bedroom. He completely dominated me. He thouroughly ravished and conquered my little white pussy. I remember everything about that experience including the orgasms and the warmth of his cum. It was the best sex I had ever experienced and forever after that I nicknamed him as my black stallion, lol. White boyfriend got off watching us, but he didn’t realize the mistake he made by introducing me to Anthony’s bbc. We kept in touch after that night and I couldn’t get him out of my head. Then, we would rendezvous in secret at his apartment and make love. After a few months, I left white boy for Anthony. White boy was furious and confronted Anthony at the club which was a bad idea. Anthony threw him down and completely humiliated him which made me even more wet for my stallion. We dated for about a year. Even though it didn’t last we remain friends and remain in touch. I’ll always be grateful to him for introducing me to black sexual prowess and superiority.

E79FCF5E-609B-4B3D-9E95-109E7D2A74A8.jpeg
You are a nice looking lady I wish

• Love
Reactions: franklyhorny, Raysclick, toolman2c and 1 other person

• Love
Reactions: franklyhorny, Dark_Hung and toolman2c
Not long ago, 34

imageedit_2_6396880854 (2).jpg

• Love
Reactions: rcmohawk, eroticbbc4u, franklyhorny and 18 others
suzieslut said:
Not long ago, 34

was it good? did you notice a difference? youhave really pretty eyes, btw

• Love
Reactions: franklyhorny, sswanabe and toolman2c
It was awesome ;)

• Love
Reactions: franklyhorny, lnohhnvm, sswanabe and 4 others
My first time with a black guy was amazing, too. Probably the best sex I’ve ever had.

• Love
Reactions: franklyhorny, ckc, Raysclick and 3 others
I know not all black guys have huge cocks, but judging by my experiences there is definitely a difference in percentage. The three best endowed men I’ve been with have all been black. But, its not just about size. It seems to me like they have more stamina and control. I like to be dominated by strong, confident alpha males, so the choice was easy for me.

• Love
Reactions: WhiteDaddy, franklyhorny, ckc and 9 others
My wife was 44.

• Love
Reactions: rcmohawk, franklyhorny, h5t6ca and 3 others
Wife was 41 (now 43) hasn't had white since(except me very occasionally!)

• Love
Reactions: rcmohawk, franklyhorny, littlesmallie and 6 others
suzieslut said:
Not long ago, 34

You are a very good looking woman I would love to get with you in a bed somewheres

Reactions: franklyhorny, littlesmallie and toolman2c
bigdckazzwreaker said:
You are a nice looking lady I wish
Age location please are you still into black cock

MarkandJacqui said:
Wife was 41 (now 43) hasn't had white since(except me very occasionally!)
Are you still willing to do it with a black man a

jemingway said:
My wife was 44.
Are you still willing to do it with a black man age location please

Reactions: franklyhorny, toolman2c and jemingway