ladies, how old were you

• Thread starteramberforbbc
  • Start date
JimPreston said:
I wish I could have watched my wife sucking and fucking the old guy that took her cherry. I jerk off just thinking about it but to have actually watched him and her naked as he shot his loads into her mouth and pussy would have been sooo great!
at first i just thout he was being nice to her but then i seen him kiss her we were teens

nancyask said:
at first i just thout he was being nice to her but then i seen him kiss her we were teens
And she was kissing him back?

just turned 40, said it was my anniversary present since i had wanted her to do this for so long (had taken me over 4 years to finally convince her!(

• Love
Reactions: rcmohawk, MixedbbcLA and Floridacouple
mwc4blkbull said:
just turned 40, said it was my anniversary present since i had wanted her to do this for so long (had taken me over 4 years to finally convince her!(
Took me 4 years to convince mine aswell

• Love
Reactions: toolman
JimPreston said:
And she was kissing him back?
looked more like she was annoyed or in shock then he held her hand and went in the back of the store he had been doing this for years to her i found out later

Reactions: Lovasianladies
nancyask said:
looked more like she was annoyed or in shock then he held her hand and went in the back of the store he had been doing this for years to her i found out later
Did anyone see him leading her by the hand and disappearing into the back of the store?

JimPreston said:
Did anyone see him leading her by the hand and disappearing into the back of the store?
my friend also seen it after we got maried she told me he would kiss her first then fuck her

My wife was 19 (1 year married) when she sucked her first bbc. However she was too scared to fuck him. She had several more chances, always chickened out. Finally at 56 she slept with a black guy. All BFs since have been black. She is now 61 and yes she now regrets not doing it at 19.

• Love
Reactions: rcmohawk and toolman
nancyask said:
my friend also seen it after we got maried she told me he would kiss her first then fuck her
I'm surprised he kissed her and didn't just pull her pants down and bend her over. Then just go to town on her little cunt, pounding away on her. slapping her ass as he fucked her raw. He sent her back to you with his cum leaking out of her red swollen cunt?

JimPreston said:
I'm surprised he kissed her and didn't just pull her pants down and bend her over. Then just go to town on her little cunt, pounding away on her. slapping her ass as he fucked her raw. He sent her back to you with his cum leaking out of her red swollen cunt?
yes every time we went in there he was like 40

Reactions: JimPreston
nancyask said:
yes every time we went in there he was like 40
Man that 40 year old was fucking such a young white girl? Getting to stick his big black cock in a dumb young white girl pretty little mouth and then bending her over and pounding her tight little cunt, slapping her naked ass and making her moan and cry out as he was shooting all that black cum into her red swollen little cunt!

JimPreston said:
Man that 40 year old was fucking such a young white girl? Getting to stick his big black cock in a dumb young white girl pretty little mouth and then bending her over and pounding her tight little cunt, slapping her naked ass and making her moan and cry out as he was shooting all that black cum into her red swollen little cunt!
yes he did just that i think he was also doing her younger sister

Reactions: JimPreston
nancyask said:
yes he did just that i think he was also doing her younger sister
HOLY SHIT !!!!!!! Really????? How old were they??????

JimPreston said:
HOLY SHIT !!!!!!! Really????? How old were they??????
very young before we got married and a few times after we got married

Reactions: rcmohawk
nancyask said:
very young before we got married and a few times after we got married
My wife got her cherry popped when she was very young but not by a black guy.

first time was at university when i was 21

• Love
robinlove said:
I was 34. It was a few weeks after my divorce. I don't know why I waited so long.
does your X know ? I wish my X would have gone black , we'd still be together

• Love
Reactions: toolman and rcmohawk
I got to watch my wife getting fucked by this big cock superior black man!

6.jpg 7.jpg

• Love
Reactions: toolman, rcmohawk, Lovasianladies and 4 others
JimPreston said:
I wish I could have watched my wife sucking and fucking the old guy that took her cherry. I jerk off just thinking about it but to have actually watched him and her naked as he shot his loads into her mouth and pussy would have been sooo great!
yes he cam in her pussy as she was cumming

Reactions: toolman and rcmohawk
amberforbbc said:
How old were you when you had you first black cock?
Now do you mean just intercourse ?