ladies, how old were you

• Thread starteramberforbbc
  • Start date
bigdckazzwreaker said:
Are you still willing to do it with a black man age location please
She has been fucking black guys for years.

• Love
Reactions: rcmohawk, Custer Laststand, toolman2c and 1 other person
bigdckazzwreaker said:
You are a very good looking woman I would love to get with you in a bed somewheres
Age location pleas pm me

bigdckazzwreaker said:
Are you still willing to do it with a black man a
She is seeing her boss who is black. We are uk.

• Love
Reactions: rcmohawk, Raysclick, Custer Laststand and 2 others
bigdckazzwreaker said:
You are a very good looking woman I would love to get with you in a bed somewheres
who are you referring to, lol

Reactions: toolman2c
oh, never mind. I wssn’t paying attention to the reply. She is pretty.

16 Concord Ma...

• Love
Reactions: Caseyatcu, Dark_Hung and toolman2c
I'm 43 and it hasn't happened yet

• Love
Karenmp said:
Come on lady lets go. You have a lot to make up for!!

• Love
Karenmp said:
When do you want it done to you

Whtcpllovesbbc said:
Unfortunately i was 34, biggest regret will be waiting that long and not finding it sooner
Are you still willing to do it with a black

bigdckazzwreaker said:
bigdckazzwreaker said:

no not waiting no more , the regret was waiting as long as I did

• Love
19 and was a close friend

• Love
Reactions: Dark_Hung and toolman2c
14, in high school boyfriend

• Love
Reactions: rcmohawk, ckc, BWCOrson and 10 others
bigdckazzwreaker said:
You are a nice looking lady I wish

amberforbbc said:
This is a pic of me the very night I had my first bbc. My boyfriend (the last white boyfriend I ever had) took this pic right before we left for the nightclub that would yield my first interracial experience. He had begged me for months to have sex with a black guy so he could watch and get off. Needless to say, as a relatively innocent, white, country girl in her early twenties, I was a bit hesitant. I had never even considered such a thing before, but I wanted to make him happy, so i went along with it, and I’m glad I did. I remember that night as if it were yesterday. I even remember what everyone was wearing.
We got to the club and my boyfriend introduced me to his black friend Anthony who worked at another club as a part time bouncer. I think he must have set this up in advance and tipped off Anthony to make something happen. I say this because Anthony was very flirtatious with me very quickly. We had a few drinks to loosen up and Anthony danced with me on the main floor…he danced very close and ended up grinding on me, which I allowed and enjoyed. I could feel the huge bulge in his pants.
All three of us went back to our aparment at the end of the night and my boyfriend encouraged Anthony and I to kiss. We made out on our couch for a few minutes, then he took off his shirt..then his pants..then his underwear. I could hardly believe what I was looking at. He had a perfectly sculpted muscular body and the most massive chocolate cock I’ve ever seen. I undressed as well, and all three of us went to the bedroom. He completely dominated me. He thouroughly ravished and conquered my little white pussy. I remember everything about that experience including the orgasms and the warmth of his cum. It was the best sex I had ever experienced and forever after that I nicknamed him as my black stallion, lol. White boyfriend got off watching us, but he didn’t realize the mistake he made by introducing me to Anthony’s bbc. We kept in touch after that night and I couldn’t get him out of my head. Then, we would rendezvous in secret at his apartment and make love. After a few months, I left white boy for Anthony. White boy was furious and confronted Anthony at the club which was a bad idea. Anthony threw him down and completely humiliated him which made me even more wet for my stallion. We dated for about a year. Even though it didn’t last we remain friends and remain in touch. I’ll always be grateful to him for introducing me to black sexual prowess and superiority.

E79FCF5E-609B-4B3D-9E95-109E7D2A74A8.jpeg
You are incredibly sexy my dear. Have you yet to discover the world of a 3some with 2 gigantic black cock?

bbc.jpg

• Love
Reactions: BWCOrson, Custer Laststand, toolman2c and 3 others
I was 25 at the time and 7 years later He still owns my butt

Reactions: rcmohawk, Raysclick, Wajstiua and 5 others
Would you like to try it with another black age location please

Karenmp said:
You want to try a black cock

amberforbbc said:
This is a pic of me the very night I had my first bbc. My boyfriend (the last white boyfriend I ever had) took this pic right before we left for the nightclub that would yield my first interracial experience. He had begged me for months to have sex with a black guy so he could watch and get off. Needless to say, as a relatively innocent, white, country girl in her early twenties, I was a bit hesitant. I had never even considered such a thing before, but I wanted to make him happy, so i went along with it, and I’m glad I did. I remember that night as if it were yesterday. I even remember what everyone was wearing.
We got to the club and my boyfriend introduced me to his black friend Anthony who worked at another club as a part time bouncer. I think he must have set this up in advance and tipped off Anthony to make something happen. I say this because Anthony was very flirtatious with me very quickly. We had a few drinks to loosen up and Anthony danced with me on the main floor…he danced very close and ended up grinding on me, which I allowed and enjoyed. I could feel the huge bulge in his pants.
All three of us went back to our aparment at the end of the night and my boyfriend encouraged Anthony and I to kiss. We made out on our couch for a few minutes, then he took off his shirt..then his pants..then his underwear. I could hardly believe what I was looking at. He had a perfectly sculpted muscular body and the most massive chocolate cock I’ve ever seen. I undressed as well, and all three of us went to the bedroom. He completely dominated me. He thouroughly ravished and conquered my little white pussy. I remember everything about that experience including the orgasms and the warmth of his cum. It was the best sex I had ever experienced and forever after that I nicknamed him as my black stallion, lol. White boyfriend got off watching us, but he didn’t realize the mistake he made by introducing me to Anthony’s bbc. We kept in touch after that night and I couldn’t get him out of my head. Then, we would rendezvous in secret at his apartment and make love. After a few months, I left white boy for Anthony. White boy was furious and confronted Anthony at the club which was a bad idea. Anthony threw him down and completely humiliated him which made me even more wet for my stallion. We dated for about a year. Even though it didn’t last we remain friends and remain in touch. I’ll always be grateful to him for introducing me to black sexual prowess and superiority.

E79FCF5E-609B-4B3D-9E95-109E7D2A74A8.jpeg
You are a very nice looking lady are you willing to take another black cock in you

I was 34. It was a few weeks after my divorce. I don't know why I waited so long.

Reactions: ckc