• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Latinawife's first BBC

• Thread starterlatinawife
  • Start date

latinawife

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 22, 2006
Hello

I have been married to a latino husband for over 8 years now and have never really dated a black man prior to getting married. I am in my early 30's and stand around 5ft6 and weigh about 145 lbs. I have long black hair with natural D cups. I get alot of attention from black men because I have a big ass and thick legs but living in a latino neighborhood, I never hooked up before. Anyways, I had been married for about two years when my husband and I moved into a new apartment complex. Tony and I were saving for a house but were unable still unable to afford a house when our old apartment lease was up. We moved and lived upstairs above a black couple that we hit it off with right away. James and Kim were in their late 30's. I was immediately attracted to James. He was about 6ft 2 and around 200 lbs. He was very muscular and had a very nice ass. Kim was a big girl about 5 ft 8 and very heavy probably around 200 lbs too. I was really intriqued that a very good looking man was married to such a big girl. Tony and James began to hang together but only on their days off. James worked the night shift working security at different concert events while my husband, Tony worked days delivering furniture. All four of us would go out swimming and I would lay out sunning myself as they swam. I always wore my sunglasses so I could check out James muscular physique. I would always catch James checking out my ass or my tits if I bent down in front of him but he never really came on to me while my husband or his wife were around. When I did run into him alone lets say at the laundry room or in the parking lot he would become more and more flirtly and aggressive. He would compliment my body and tell me that I was built for black cock.
One night Tony, James and I went out to a mutual friends birthday party at another friends house. Kim was out of town for the week as she was attending a friends funeral. Tony was getting really ***** and was really into talking with his buddies. James began to get a little braver and grab may ass or tit when he thought no one was looking. I would act like I was really offended and hit him but this only made him laugh and grab some more. I was reallying feeling the effects of the mixed drinks I had and went off to use the bathroom. I noticed that two other people were waiting to use the downstairs bathroom. I remembered that Sarah (my friend who own the house) had a bathroom in her bedroom upstairs and began to make my way upstairs. As soon as I got to the bathroom I closed the door, raised my skirt, dropped my panties and sat down to pee. That was when I saw that James had followed me to the bathroom. He walked right up to me and without saying a word unzipped his pants and whipped out his huge black dick. He was already rock hard. I sat there in shock and amazement when he grabbed my hair and shoved his cock in my mouth. He was huge, I would guess around 9 inches at least and really thick. I tried to fit as much of him in my mouth as I could. He let go of my hair as I moved my lips up and down on his huge dick hungrily and as fast as I could. I was amazed that drool was running off of his cock and my mouth as he continued to face fuck me. It was then that I realized what was going on and I pulled my panties up and ran out of the bathroom and down the stairs. I looke around to see if anyone had noticed that James and I were upstairs alone but no one seemed to notice. I was nervous when I approached Tony as I did not know if my lipstick had been smeared on my face or he could smell how wet my pussy was but he did not even notice that I was back, let alone had been gone. James came back down a little while later and had a big smile on his face. I felt a little guilty when we all drove back to the apartment complex. Giving Tony a blow job and riding his small cock before bed made me feel a little better.

Tony was running late for work in the morning so I made his lunch while he showered and got dress for work. I was starting to feel guilty thinking about how hard he works everyday at his job for me and I had just sucked his best friends black cock the night before. I kissed him and watched him out the door. Seeing that I was up already I turned on the shower and took a quick shower and decided that maybe I should visit my sister and maybe hit the mall. I heard a knock on the front door as I stepped out of the shower so I wrapped a towel around me and answered the door. I guess that James had seen Tony take off for work and thought that we had unfinished business. He looked good standing at my front door wearing some baggy basketball shorts and a tight white tank top. I stood my ground as he stood there cupping my ass telling me that he wanted to come in and tap his cock in me. I told him that I really felt bad and that I couldn't. That is when he became really aggresive and told me that I was his his bitch and that if I did not want tony to know that I sucked his cock I would let him in. I let him in as I looked around outside hoping that no one saw him come in.
When I stepped back into the living room a noticed that James had already sheded off his shorts and was sitting on my couch stroking his already hard cock. I made my way to the couch when he said "Take that towel off bitch and suck my dick!" He let me know that I was going to be a black mans *****. I took my towel off and kneeled down in front of the couch and began to mouth his black cock in my mouth. I bobbed my head up and down on his cock as he keeped calling me his mexican cunt. As I continued to lick and mouth his cock he found the TV remote and turned on the Tv. I could hear what sound like Judge Mathis in the backround as I kneeled there totally naked and worked on his huge cock as he bent down and felt my sopping wet cunt. " Damn you are wet. I bet you are dying to have my dick in you ." He stood me up and then commented on how my big ass was going to get tapped too.
He pushed me into my husbands bed and told me to stick my ass out as he was going to fuck me good. I was on all fours as he entered my pussy from behind. I was so wet and ready that I was surprised that I took him as fast as I did. He worked his cock in and out of me using every inch of his cock. I was in total ectasy as I felt him in areas of my pussy that had never been hit before. He rocked me back and forth on his black cock. I begged him not to cum in me as Tony and I had been trying to have a baby and I was not on the pill. This made him fuck me faster and harder as I felt his balls slap against me as he fucked me. He pulled his cock out and that is when I felt a huge explosion come out of me. I was surprised when I squirted all over him as I came. "You are a squirter, girl!" he said as I continued to quiver and squirt while he sat behind me pulling his cock. I almost ********** form a second orgasm when he shoved every inch of his cock back into me as if to stop the liquid explosion for my wet cunt. he kept most his huge dick in me only pulling out about an inch or two before going balls deep in me again and again. He then pulled his cock out of me again and watched in amazement as my cum was able to escape my once stuffed pussy from my previous orgasm and onto my husband side of the bed. I never had "squirted" before and was still trying to stop from trembling as he knocked me over to my side and layed on his back in front of me waving his cock in my face telling me to taste my own pussy juice. I took his whole cock in mouth working my way almost to his balls as he moaned " OH SHIT!!" over and over. He made me take him only with my mouth, not using my hands. I sucked his beautiful cock when he again pushed me off his cock and walked me up to stradle his cock. I sat on his cock and grind all the way down to his balls taking every inch of him into my hungry cunt. I could feel my pussy juice running out of me, down his balls and onto my bed as I grinded his black meat into me. I then felt his cock become rigid and spasm as he shot his black seed into my unprotected and fertile pussy. I couldn't stop riding him as I again had a violent orgasm knowing his black baby seed was deep in me. I rode his cock into it became limp and fell out of me. I sat there on top of him as I watched his cum leak out of my hot pussy and again onto my bed. I looked at my Tony's picture on the night stand my pussy was draining. This was only the beginning I thought.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Is the bitch preggie?", that is the question on my lips.
No way she can say "no" to the bull now as he owns her completely.
So nice that her first blacking turned her into a squirter - no turning back for her.

Josetta said:
"Is the bitch preggie?", that is the question on my lips.
No way she can say "no" to the bull now as he owns her completely.
So nice that her first blacking turned her into a squirter - no turning back for her.

I have made a few squirt in my time I did a few weeks ago :)

Alright I had to stop as my husband came home and would be mad to catch me on this site.

I got off the bed and asked James if I could use the bathroom as I needed to pee really bad. James said yes as I looked around and saw how soaked my bedsheets were. James cum and my pussy juice was everywhere. I really needed to get my sheets washed before Tony came back from work. I made my way to the bathroom and grabbed our little cup we use to rinse after brushing and filled it with warm water. I sat on the toilet and tried to flush out as much of James cum out of me. I was far from being a virgin when I got married to Tony but I never had any other man shoot inside me let alone enter me without a condom. I got off the toilet and made my way to my bedroom and found that James was no longer on my bed. I was really hoping that he had went back home so I could get some sleep before I had to wash all evidence of my disloyalty from my husband. I made my way into my living room and I found James sitting on my couch naked watching Tv and drinking my husbands beer. I could see that his cock was glistening with my pussy juice still on his beautiful cock. As he sat there his cock was still leaking some clear semen onto my couch. James then noticed me and told me to get on my knees and to suck his cock hard again. I did as he said and started to suck his cock as he told me he had some rules for me to live by now.
First off he told me that I was a ***** for black cock now and I would fuck him and whatever other blackman that he wanted me to do. I continued to work on his now hardening cock with my mouth and tongue. He also said that I will no longer fuck my husband unless I asked James for permission before hand. Next he explained that I would always be naked or dressed up for blackmen when I was around him or his black friends. dressing for blackmen meant that I would always wear a short skirt or shorts, see through or lowcut top, crotchless panties or no panties, and thigh high stckings and heels. He expected me to stay off the pill. He then stood me up and had me ride his cock as he sat on the couch.
My tits were bouncing in front of his face as I rode his horse size cock. James sucked on my tits as I again took all of his penis inside of my once tight pussy. I could feel him sticking one and then two fingers into my little asshole. I looked down and noticed that I was leaving a heavy cream on his thick cock with every thrust of my hips. God I was getting hot. He then stop me and had me stand up as he layed on his side on the couch. He had me lay on my side in front of him "spooning" as he worked his cock into my ass. James really had to work it into me stopping several times as he would get my pussy juice onto his hand and smear it on his black cock, helping it to enter my virgin ass. As he got about 2/3 of his cock into me he began to fuck me harder. He kept calling me his blackcock ***** and told me that he new I was going to be his ***** the minute he layed his eyes on my big ass and tits. He boasted as he fucked my ass that he had bragged to all his "brothas'" at work that he was going to be my black bull soon. Even though James was in my ass I could feel my wetness in my pussy beginning to grow. I noticed that my pussy lips were really diulated demanding to be stuffed again. I thought that I could get James to cum in my ass and save my furtile pussy from his seed so I told James in my sexy Spanish voice, " Aye Papi, Aye Papi, cum in my ass!!!" James corrected me and told me that he was my "Big Papi" as he really began fuck my ass faster and harder. He then upped his cock out of my ass and told me to suck his cock. With little hesistation I worked it into my mouth again cleaning every inch of it and sucking his balls. He told me he was going close to cumming and had me get on all fours on the carpet and entered my pussy from behind. He shoved every inch of himself into my hungry cunt as his balls slapped against me again. Man, I was cumming again!!!! I could here my pussy making slurping sounds as he was now balls deep in me. I screamed outloud as I felt my body shudder, "Aye Papi Grande!!! Fuck me harder!!!" I could only imagine what my other neighbors were thinking as the heard me orgasm. James again came deep inside my unprotected cunt. He withdrew his cock out of me and had me clean his cock again. We ended up fucking a total of 3 times before he left, each time cumming only in my pussy. Before James left he reminded me of the rules and that he had a party planned for me the next day before his wife came back from out of town.
I hurried up and cleaned both the living room and bedroom before Tony came home from work. Tony entered the house and I was afraid he could smell James semen in the air. I ate dinner with him all the while James semen was running down my leg most of the night. He most have seeded me deep and was a heavy cummer. I hoped that I was not pregnant. Even though James forbidded it, I sleeped with Tony and was disappointed when I had to fake my orgasm and I was unable to squirt. I truly was built for blackcock only I thought. I could only imagine what James had planned for tommorrow.

Love that your a BBC *****.

Your going to get black preggy and have a beautiful child,Tony better get used to it or bounce. Happy fuckings and keep us posted.

I dont buy it for one second

PA Handsome Black

I guess that it is hard to believe that a married latina would actually have a longterm affair with a very dominate black man and still have a loving relationship with her husband who didn't see it coming. The story is true and the emotions that I include in the story is true as I can still see and feel everything as I recount it and type it for you all. I think that this is why the majority of us are here on this site hoping that we can maybe experience this again. I know that I would love to find another dominate black man in my life. But I do value my marriage. I wluold like to continue to tell of that incredible week and the following 8 month affair that I had with James.

Great story! A little hard to believe, but we'll keep an open mind and wet privates while reading.....

My first party

So it was Friday night and I had just spent all day breeding with my first BBC. I sat there and had dinner with my husband and even though James forbidded it, I had sex with Tony. I went to bed wondering what James had planned for me on Saturday. I knew that James was working at his job doing security at some concert and would probably be coming in late, most likely when Tony would be going to work. I knoew that whatever James had planned, it would probably be the last time for him to get in me as his wife, Kim was coming back home on Sunday and our time together was going to be alot shorter.
Tony woke me up getting ready for work. I was trying to help him get ready so I could rush him out the door as I was surprised that I was anxious to see James. James must be home already and would hear as Tony would be running down the stairs past his apartment and into his truck. As soon as I got Tony out the door I got naked and into the shower. I shaved my pussy and made sure I cleaned every inch of my body, but I left the bathroom door open so I could hear when James knocked on my door. I got out of the shower and dried off, then sat on the couch naked and watched some TV while I played with my pussy a little as I waited for James. I was wondering what was taking him so long when he called my cell phone and told me that to be at his apartment at 1:00 dressed for black cock like I was told. I knew that that meant either butt naked our real slutty and I was not about to go out there naked for my neighbors to see. I had some time to waste so I went through what I wanted to wear. I found a short school girl skirt that I wore for a halloween costume along with some thigh high fishnet stockings and see through fishnet shirt. I was really excited and could not wait until 1 and see what James had waiting for me downstairs. I then went out to run some errands to make the time go by.

I put on my outfit and waited until one o clock to get to James apartment. As I made my way downstairs I got of couple of strange glances from some of my neighbors as they saw this married woman going to a blackmans apartment dressed really slutty. My hear was racing as I opened the door. Waiting inside playing poker was James and his buddies from his security job. I knew them all from parties we attended with James and his wife. They were Jerome. He was really dark and skinny but real tall, Shawn, he was kind of shorter but really built and stocky, and Big E. Big E I am sure is not his real name but that was all I knew him by, He was an ex college football player and he must have been around 6 ft 6 and easily over 300 lbs with the biggest hands I have seen in my life. I could hear their cat calls and there smack talk as I walked in but I made my way towards James.

James told me to get the boys some beers. As I made my way back to the table to set the beers down I felt sveral hands make there way over my tits and under my skirt. James then had me get on my knees and suck his cock as he played his cards. I felt a embarrased as all these guys knew my husband, but I continued to suck on James. I knew that the other guys could see my pussy as the skirt was real short and I had no panties on. James then stood me up and bent me over the table and shoved his cock in me. He worked it in me as I found Jerome with his dick in my face. He had a nice size cock . I sucked his cock and found two more cocks danglin in front of me. I started to suck on Shawns cock when I got a look at what Big E had, man that was the biggest thickest dick I had seen. I sucked all three as I felt James buck and fuck me. I started to feel my juices on his dick as I squirted on him again, this was probably more than he could take cause he shot his load in me. Jerome lead me by the hand into the bedroom and had me lay on my back as he mounted me. His cock was nice and big as I took every inch he had. He had me lift my feet in the air and continued to pound me with fast hard strokes. I felt an orgasm coming on . Jerome keep telling me "Squirt on my black dick baby" My orgasm was long and hard as he pulle dhis cock out of me and had me suck it dry. He told me he was coming and I tried to swallow it all. He walked out of the room and in came Shawn and Big E. Big E laid on the bed and had me stradle his big ass cock. I sucked on shawn but very half heartedly as I felt Big E's cock tear me in two. I tried to ride Big E as best that I could. I then got off his cock and sucked it as Shawn entered me from behind. He fucked me hard as i met his every thrust , Shawn was very good with his hips as he hit it from every angle making me cum over and over. He finally shot his cum in me as I laid dowmn exhausted. That is when Big E laid on me and worked his beer can thick cock in my stretched pussy. E was heavy and was really sweating on me as he hammered hsi cock in me. Being smothered by his weight and sweat really made me HOT and I rapped my legs around him as he pounded away on me. It seemed like forever as until he finally came inside me too. he rolled off of me and i felt a flood of my once trapped pussy juice and the different semen escape from my well used pussy.

¡chingao, muy calíente su historia es! med encanta la parte cuando 2eres mojado y desparramarlo con orgasmo! si y me gusta mas, mismo! y ya lo se sentir bueña porque yo tengo una chilanga quienes tambien. ¡2sabes como lo nos hacermos! cojer duro y despacio y despues terminado un largo. ¿traje del baño s necesita? y ella panoche s asi k lluvia para nublar.

con explica, dile mas. por favor chiquita

¡chingao, muy calíente su historia es! me encanta la parte cuando 2eres mojado y desparramarlo con orgasmo! si y me gusta mas, mismo! y ya lo se sentir bueña porque yo tengo una chilanga quienes tambien. ¡2sabes como lo hacer! duro y despacio y despues cojer terminado un largo. y ella panoche s asi k lluvia para nublar.

con explica, dile mas. quiero mas por favor chiquita

Gracias Papi!

I really need to finish that story. Seems so far ago now

Just out of curiousity, does your husband know anything about your bbc addiction now?

Yes he does . He ended up catching us. We moved and after a while he now accepts that this is one thing he can't give me. So he goes on some of my dates with me, especially if the guy is new.

Latinawife I found your story very simalar to ours as i married a LAtina as well. It was somewhat taboo for latinas to be with blks and I also found out my wife was sleeping with a blk freind of mine when Iw as out of town. I was upset for awhile and found myself thinking about it constintly then I relized how pathetic our sex life was. I expreessed to her that if she wanted to do it agian I could handle it. It took her a while to open up to me and after she did she had a blk lover who was a coworker for over a year. It really improved our mariage if you can beleive that and made both of us happy. I found I really enjoyed seeing her sastified and I took pleasure in knowing I was allowing her to be happy. Any struggling marraiges when it comes to sex should try this. I thinbk DR PHil should give this advice!!!!!!! lol

Damn, amazing story.

funny how "she" responded with 2nd grade spanish to the dude who engaged "her" with full on spanish

I had my doubts too but the story is hot.

Users who are viewing this thread