• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Latinawife's first BBC

Kim came home and I didn't see James for a couple of days as Kim kept him busy. I figured that James got his fill of me and maybe this was over. One morning as I was heading to the gym I was surprised to see E in the parking lot. I guess he was headed to James apartment but he stopped in his tracks and had a devilish grin when he saw me. "hey baby, where you going?" he asked me . I told him that I was headed out as he blocked my way to my car. He asked if Tony was home and I told him no. That is when he grabbed my arm and led me back to my apartment.

Big E unlocked my door and pushed me on my couch. For a minute his eyes were darting everywhere as if he did not know what to do next. He then stood me up and led me to my bedroom. "Bitch you know that I came over to fuck you" he told me as he took off my shorts. I couldn't believe that I was going to take his big black cock again. I couldnt help but wonder if the week long break I had from Black Cock had made me tight again and that I would have trouble with his huge penis. He laid on my bed and stroked his cock as if he was waiting for me to take it in my mouth. I started to suck his thick cock and then waved my ass in his face. Big E wasted no time sticking his face and tongue in my pussy. I could hardly breath as I hungrily sucked his cock. I couldn't believe it when I started worrying that James (not tony) would be mad if he caught me fucking Big E. I started cumming as Big E really worked my pussy and ass with his tongue.

Big E then slapped my ass and told me to get off of him . I laid down next to him as he got up and pulled my legs up in the air and positioned his huge cock at the entrance of my pussy. I was really glad that I was soo wet. He entered me and I immediately remembered why I was addicted to balck cock. He spared no inch and showed no mercy as he fully entered me with each stroke, using his weight to really drive into me. I could feel another eruption coming as I tried to meet him with every thrust. I tried again to tell him not to come in me like he did the last time but my orgasms overtook me. Big E worked me and worked me until he finally shot inside of me. As he finished inside of me and pulled out his cock a shit load of mixed juices came running out of me again . I laid there exhausted and spent as I remembered that I still had not gotten my pills.

One night while Tony was out working at his new job Kim called and wanted me to come over and drink with her. I hung up the phone and went to her apartment. Kim and I were putting away some drinks when James came home and said to his wife that he was going to jump in the shower and then was going to have drinks with us. I couldn't keep my eyes off him as he took his shirt off in front of us and made his way to their bedroom. I caught Kim watching me look at her husband and I felt myself turning red but she didn't say anything about it. We talked about some other girl that Kim thought was a slut that lived in our apartment complex. I was laughing at what Kim was saying when James came out of the room and sat between me and Kim and started pouring some drinks for us. He face towards his wife a bit more but talked to both of us. Kim was buzzing hard and so engrossed in telling her story that she didn't notice that James now had his hand on my upper thigh. We all continued talking and drinking and I could feel James hand riding higher up my leg and into my shorts. He had now gotten his large fingers into my hot pussy. As I felt him working my clit and was sure I was about to lose it, I stood up and told Kim that I would see her tomorrow and made my way out their front door.

I made my way down to my apartment and laid in my bed thinking about James. I couldn't get him off of my mind and wanted to have him again. I wanted to turn the tables on him.

My husbands new job had him working alot of nights and it made it hard for me to see James as he also worked nights as a bouncer at bars and security at concerts. I kind of wished that Tony kept his day job of delivering furniture so I could have continued having James fuck me during the day. I had a plan and was going to make it work tonight. I took a shower and pulled out my naughtiest little black dress that I had. I put on my favorite fishnet thigh highs and put on my made up my face. I wore alot of eyemake up and dark red lipstick. I looked in the mirror and loved the way my ass looked in the short dress and how much cleavage it showed in the front. I made my way to the bar that I knew James and his friends wiould be working.

I walked into the bar and Big E was working the door. He did a double take when he saw me all dressed up. I bypassed the line and told Big E that James was waiting for me inside and walked right passed him making my way inside. I didn't see James in the dark club but I was happy to see how many good looking black studs were in the club. I could feel all the guys eyeing me and I made my way to the bar to order myself a drink. I worked my way in between 3 black stallions as they cleared some room for me to order my drink. We started to chat when one of them paid for my drink and we all kept talking. One of them asked what I was looking for. He was really dark and tall. He had braided hair and smelled and dressed really nice. I told him that my husband was at work and I need to just get out and dance. Eith that he grabbed my hand and led me to the dance floor where the DJ was mixing and playing some club music.

Good going you lucky BCS

I very much enjoyed your stories, especially the part of you riskig your womb for clack cock pleasure. I do hope you wil tell us mroe aobuthow yuo felt about possibly becoming black cock pregnant like a proper BCS.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back