Learning to Accept Cuckold Lifestyle

• Thread starterTricked
  • Start date
I went through something somewhat similar to this with a girl I was engaged to. Long past the point when we should have been fucking, she was still holding out and playing coy games with me. It all came to a head when we left a bar one night after drinking for several hours. I made a play in my car and she rebuffed me. I lost my temper and asked her what the fuck she was holding out for. She began to cry and told me she didn't mean to be mean to me, but she was in love with another woman and 99% certain she was totally and irrevocably gay. It was like a kick in the nuts, so much so that I got out of the car and threw up in the alley. Once I recovered, I made a dumb ass decision to support her need for other women, and I wasn't even thinking of the old two women one man in the bed fantasy. I was sincere if stupid, and the only reason was that I was really, really hung up on her and couldn't bear the thought of just walking away. We went through a crazy year. I consoled her when her female lover left her for refusing to leave me. She talked endlessly about the joys of lesbian love but restricted me to hand jobs. I even bought her a good looking young ***** once, and took her back to my apartment, where I watched them fuck. On another occasion when we were staying in a big city hotel so that she could visit a famous lesbian bar, she came home with a shapely young thing and the two of them stripped off and jumped in bed with me. I thought my time had arrived and she was finally going to share with me, but when I tried to kiss the new girl, my girl tried to scratch my eyes out, cursing and yelling at me to keep my fucking hands off her woman! Whoa. That was finally too much, and I ended up in jail for slapping the shit out of her and throwing them both out into the hall naked. It was sitting in jail that I finally realized how crazy I had been to try and accommodate her needs. She bailed me out in the morning, but it was finally over. What was not over and has never gone away is the emotional and psychological damage I had done to myself in that year. For years after that I felt revulsion at even seeing a woman in a pants suit, and I had the first erectile difficulties of my life when straight lovers acted the slightest bit butch or too aggressive or in any way like my lesbian girlfriend. The lesson I took away from it served me well, however. Don't try to make a rotten relationship work. Good ones work easily. When one quits working, leave. Walk away. Fortune favors the bold. A year later I was happily involved with a new lover, and we traveled to Santa Fe for a week of skiing. While there she ran into her old boyfriend and came back to our room that evening and asked me if I minded if she went to dinner with him that night. She needed to see, she said, if there was anything left between them before she could really commit to me. I told her to go right ahead. She kissed me excitedly and ran off to meet him. I packed my bags, left her a note wishing her luck, paid the bill at the front desk and walked out to my car. As I walked through the parking lot carrying my bag in the dark and not feeling too great about yet another abrupt ending to an exciting relationship, I spotted a gorgeous young redhead sitting on the hood of a car with her bag at her feet, crying. I went over to her and asked her if she was all right, and she said she was, but she'd just broken up with her boyfriend and was looking for a ride back to Denver. I smiled up at the night sky and told her I just happened to be leaving for Denver that very minute. She was sucking my dick before we crossed the Colorado state line, and we dated happily for several months. The other girl married her old boyfriend a month later.

There's no real cuckoldry going on in the relationship you describe. It's just another tawdry episode of infidelity with an unhealthy dose of defiance thrown in. Do the right thing and leave the bitch. Fuck the consequences. Sure, they may seem severe, but they're nothing compared to the emotional and psychological consequences of hanging around a failed relationship and the damage you'll do to your children by wimping out. Besides, fortune favors the bold. Do the right thing and watch how good things come rolling your way. The best revenge is a good life without the bitch. Money comes and money goes, but by the time you're my age, it hardly counts at all. How well you treated yourself and others counts a great deal.

If some of the other guys here posted your story, then I'd be responding with pleasure at the idea of a beautiful black woman enjoying hard WHITE cock - since it flies in the face of the BBC 'fetish' we see so often here [and because I love the idea of being with a coloured woman]..... but....

Lamont said:
She may be playing this off as something just for the now, but as you continue to go along with it (essentially giving your consent), and she continues to audition and interview for your replacement (let's be honest here, that's what's really going on here), she may have removed any and all leverage when it comes time to divvy everything up and argue custody of the kids you love.

Whereas a lot on here is total fantasy [most of my writing included], and another large part is 'lifestyle' choices that people are happy with, what YOU describe is the original essence of the male cuckold - and there's nothing nice or loving or sharing about it.

Re-read what Lamont wrote, and that quoted bit in particular. If she's smart enough to be a successful businesswoman, then she can use those skills in other ways. Protect yourself however you can - and look after your kids.

Awright, awright...

Duke,

Regarding:

duke9555 said:
this whole notion of a mythical black guy being cucked by a white guy strains credulity & is reminiscent of Moby Dick
w/o the good literature :D

and

duke9555 said:
i question your CREDIBILITY ........gess they don't teach
English @ HBCU / u b mighty white bro

and

duke9555 said:
I used credulity correctly you didn't and gess is argot of the 'net / move along poser move along :cool:

Give it a rest, will ya'? We don't need this stuff.

I, for one, find Malcolm's description of his situation completely plausible. I also find it refreshing that a black man has joined the forum with an articulate description of being involuntarily cuckolded by his obviously-intelligent, assertive, clearly-desirable (and probably gorgeous) wife. It's completely appropriate for this forum, and is basically similar... although it's from a slightly-unusual point of view... to the situations many white men, as well as men of other races, have described here without harassment. If his posts aren't what you think a black man should be saying and how you think he should be saying them, get used to it.

—Custer

Custer Laststand said:
Duke,

Regarding:

and

and

Give it a rest, will ya'? We don't need this stuff.

I, for one, find Malcolm's description of his situation completely plausible. I also find it refreshing that a black man has joined the forum with an articulate description of having been involuntarily made a cuckold by his obviously-intelligent, assertive, clearly-desirable (and probably gorgeous) wife. It's completely appropriate for this forum, and is basically similar... although it's from a slightly-unusual point of view... to the situations many white men, as well as men of other races, have described here without harassment. If his posts aren't what you think a black man should be saying and how you think he should be saying them, get used to it.

—Custer

==============

'll never get used to frauds fakes & phonies like this
ersatz 'black man' ................he fills a need in you for such a
creature ............but alas this man bites dog story doesn't hold
water .........YOU get used to THAT ;)

duke9555 said:
I'll never get used to frauds fakes & phonies like this ersatz 'black man'... he fills a need in you for such a creature ... but alas this man bites dog story doesn't hold water ... YOU get used to THAT ;)

Hey... take a long walk on a short pier.

Hey Tricked

Its really none of my business, but you did ask, remember? There seems to be several things in play here. First off its to late to show her how much of a man you are (even though i assume you are) you had to act when she told you for it to make any difference. You should have kicked some ass when you walked in on them ,even if you got the shit beat out of you but again thats too late also. Now whats left? Pussy and money, right? Well they are both hers. She is now giving the pussy to someone else whenever he wants it, so its to late on that commodity as well. That leaves MONEY, if its worth it to stay around for the reward of sharing her money with her, then you have your answer. If not your choices are VERY limited, you will have to move on and both do the best for your childern, put your foot down and try to get her to stop or live with it and let her fuck whom she wishes. I really wish you good luck in what ever you decide to do, main thing is dont do anything thats going to jepradize your life or freedom, think of your kids. Best Wishes okdeacon

Malcolm,

Since you obviously want to save and maintain your marriage… in my opinion, you’re fully justified in wanting that… I suggest reading:

Unorthodox approach to saving a marriage:
Unorthodox Approach to Saving A Marriage

It isn’t from a man’s (i.e., your) point of view; rather, it’s from a woman’s point of view, but I suspect you’ll find it interesting and perhaps relevant.

I also suggest starting to read through the many letters in the “VarietalSex” section of the Dr. Ronnie West / Dr. Cherry Lee site which, overall, is on female / male relations. This site is very sane and well written. By “VarietalSex” West and Lee mean, mostly, married women taking lovers while their husbands accept that and remain faithful to them. As you will see, this section has a large subsection on white married women taking black men as lovers. This, of course, is the inverse of your situation, but I suspect you’ll find it interesting. See:

Site Map

—Custer

Custer Laststand said:
Hey... take a long walk on a short pier.

================

oh no stop it please cut it out you're killing me lol Lol LOL
my sides are splitting form your amazing and biting cutting wit ...
plz no more :D

duke9555 said:
oh no stop it please cut it out you're killing me lol Lol LOL my sides are splitting form your amazing and biting cutting wit ... plz no more :D

I suggest handing your weenie leash to your woman and politely asking her to lead you around in the nude (her fully dressed, of course) for a few months, or however long is required for you to begin gaining a sense of perspective. You can leave your shoes on.

You might also politely suggest to your woman a good way for you to get the hang of it would be for her to regularly walk you by your weenie leash on a nude beach, her wearing the swim suit of her choice.

Hey Custard. There you go again ..

peakmb said:
Hey Custard. There you go again...

Hm... sounds like you're attempting to emulate Ronald Reagan's famous non-reply to Jimmy Carter, during one of their nationally-televised debates...

Custer Laststand said:
I suggest handing your weenie leash to your woman and politely asking her to lead you around in the nude (her fully dressed, of course) for a few months, or however long is required for you to begin gaining a sense of perspective. You can leave your shoes on.

You might also politely suggest to your woman a good way for you to get the hang of it would be for her to regularly walk you by your weenie leash on a nude beach, her wearing the swim suit of her choice.

==========

perhaps a nap might help, Custard Stand ?
good health to you always :confused:

massive disrespect

Lets say I walk in my house and my wife is sucking some total strangers dick. I look at him, he looks at me with a goofy grin on his face, and says nothing and makes no attempt to escape, in fact just continues getting his dick sucked. That is a guy that's about to receive a ten megaton ass whippin, followed closely by a second one that creates shock and awe.

Just for the record, I'm with Duke. I don't trust this story as far as I can fling a grand piano. :cool: