• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Lets see your Asian Slut wife

That is fabulous. Does she do couples as well as singles?
We did try couples but did not work so well. We prefer either just her and another guy (+me) or me with her and another girl. She likes to watch me with her friend and she likes me watching while she gets off on another cock.

Fantastic sight
Really no need to do anything. She's just on penis massage auto-pilot. She enjoys looking between her legs to see a guy's cock and balls thrusting - like with this guy. They say women are not so sexually visually stimulated as men. I don't believe it. My slut is always looking down to watch as a cock splits her open.

Really no need to do anything. She's just on penis massage auto-pilot. She enjoys looking between her legs to see a guy's cock and balls thrusting - like with this guy. They say women are not so sexually visually stimulated as men. I don't believe it. My slut is always looking down to watch as a cock splits her open.
That's great

Here’s mine
Love chatting about her and showing her off on kik

B2D2A918-0C1A-4412-B2EF-02440D05224C.jpeg B7644163-4D3F-488D-BA33-9F22689F0DE3.jpeg 7F972366-39BD-4873-9C04-5C094F5537AF.jpeg
what a hot piece of fuck meat

Users who are viewing this thread

Back