• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Lingerie for Valentine's

• Thread startertomcollins
  • Start date
tom collins, you have been SO sweet regarding these posts on this thread. I would sure like to meet a man like you! a MAN like you. Such a gentleman and smart (well spoken). May I ask your age? I just turned 53 and am diagnosed as an actual TG. I was FIRST given lingerie by two of the swim team dads-one black and one white but about the same tastes in BOIS and what they should wear.
Love, Heather

AGREED. I sure hope you like bois tomcollins. One thing older men really hinted to me was that they wanted me to grow my breasts.

I am now 5'2 125 lb. Kind of filled out over the last 2 years. I just graduated high school last June. figure now 34-28-41. I am sure I got the hips and ass from my mom and my Grandma's. I HAD been waiting to grow tits more like theirs. Charlie is just ecstatic how about how I look and about how attracted i am to Him and his 50 year old body. I cannot explain it but I would rather be with Him than any other MAN (or Boy). That is other than regular dates with BLACK MEN. MANLY men for MANDates. Men with REAL MANCOCKS. Gharlie has well over 8 inch and thick.
But I love getting those Black Monster Cocks in Me!

SquirmingSub said:
Mary -- boi 20,

I take it based on your post that your female friend's dad was very interested in you and now likely very pleased that his gift was accepted in such a positive way. Do you plan to continue to see your friend's dad? Has any of it at all effected your friendship with her?

YES. charlie had his eye on me for a few years before he felt like it was time to give me a gift like this to show his interest. Since then I have also modeled it for his daughter. She LOVES how feminine I am and how sexy i look in the lingerie. I am 5'2 and she is 5'3. We both like to wear the highest heels we can walk and dance in.
We practice dancing with each other and as long as she is in at least her bikini or the equivalent, I do ok. I do not like to see girl's bare tits or their vaginas uncovered. I do not understand why it turns me OFF but it IS the opposite of most boys and that is the norm for me..
love, Mary boy 21

The dads i mentioned gave me pantyhose to try. Then I put my ownundies on over them . They were the kind of unisex panties that are becoming really popular now. The Black Dad offered me a ride home. His son was with us. The white dad took his own son home and then came over to my ride's house.
It was on Seneca Parkway and I had no idea there were any houses like this in our district. And less than a mile from My home where I lived with my Dad and His mom and dad IN law. The dad driving me was Tony. They named their son Jamal because they like the name. Jamal's mom and dad had no idea what trouble it would cause him. He ahd started going be "jimmy " anyway. Jimmy was nearly 4 years older than me. Tony's wife left from the championship and would stay wither parents or some friends for the rest of the weekend. Anyway, I had the pantyhose and panties on under my style jeans. The whtie Dad was Walt and I think he was a little older than Tony. When he got there, he asked "why you still got your pants on?" I thought he mightt be kidding but could not tell. I took that as my cue to get out of my pants and show off my smooth legs. I was starting to Really like the Attention. SOON, all three men had their pants off and no undies. I have to admit the sight of three MAN cocks growing for ME was making me "swoon"! Walt asked me, "You know what this is Don't you?" "A foursome, and You are the Girl!"
Love, heather
'

tomcollins, Thanks you so much for clearing that up for me. I think thesis my favorite thread here. I also was first introduced to lingerie because I had shaved my body for a swim team championship. I was not great but I DID make the varsity as a freshman. Getting to be around all the older boys (even seniors) was SO hot for me. WE were a city school but a small city. No Black Boys were on swim team where I went my first two years of high school. But there were beautiful Hung Black Boys on the other teams and activities.
In band I even sat next to a Black Boy just a year older who became a professional dancer. My mom even took me to see them a few times. The female friend I mentioned would always tell us when and where they would perform and I brought her like a date. The director alway s looked right at me when he was talking to the audience.
YOu would recognize his name. He choreographed the stage version of Lion King. What a thrill to be near him and all those Dancing Blak MEN. Their Dance Belts really showed off their Manly gifts. In their costumes you could not miss that cock and ball set. The biggest hung men caught me staring and they smiled

OMG, I was just thinking about the Black Stallion's ASS. He is the first man I rimmed. I thought I would not like it. But I did. Just giving myself completely to Him. Doing anything he wanted gave ME so much joy. He encouraged me (told me) to insert my tongue IN him and I CAME as my tongue entered Him.
My recent training made me remember this just a few minutes ago and I had to write it down somewhere. My fondest (but almost forgotten memories ) are coming back to me thanks to joining this site and feeling so welcome here. I will give another update on my situation in the Service but now I need to write to my Dad and get back with Charlie.

Thank you Heather, I am 64 and altho i love bois like you, i am afraid i do not have the big black cocks that you so crave . . . and deserve. My little average white dick does get very hard, though, to read your posts and I often imagine myself watching you with the big guys, and maybe cuddling after

As I said to MsGary, I wish i had a big cock for you but alas I am an average white guy - but I do love bois like you. I certainly love reading your posts. Kisses

I was SO hoping you felt that way. I have been making use of average size cocks to get me ready and warmed up for the hung guys. That is ahead of time of course and some of my BBC BF's like to watch this. That is if they do not mind Not going first with me. U get tire again very soon after them. 2 or 3 days that is. So I need to be broken back in. You would really think I would be permanently gaped now but that has not happened -yet
love, Mary

tomcollins, where are you from? You seem so nice. And believe or not. you are perfect age for me. MY first older man (grown man, not older boy) was 59/ !

Last edited:
I'm across Lake Ontario from you

So nice to know. I sure do like bold MEN ! Please tell more about You? I am 5' 10". 165. Dark Blonde hair about half way to shoulders. 38A-28-40. Was married to older female for 11 years. Had 2 sons with her. SheNow has 8 sons. 4 Blk n Four white. Though we are exes, we are back together living in house as friends. We often wear hers an hers outfits, ESP to festivals!
I have been called Heather for a long time. Since I found out would have been my name if born natural female.

MsGary - sounds as if you and your ex (wife/gfrnd) have a good understanding and friendship that works for you both.

SquirmingSub said:
MsGary - sounds as if you and your ex (wife/gfrnd) have a good understanding and friendship that works for you both.
What a nice positive comment you made. I hope to have friendship and support like that. My life is mostly AHead so we'll see
Love, Mary

tomcollins said:
As I said to MsGary, I wish i had a big cock for you but alas I am an average white guy - but I do love bois like you. I certainly love reading your posts. Kisses
Ihave been loving this thread eve since you started it. My booobs are growing and I pretty much NEED a bra. Breasts are very firm but heavy. Nipples are growing just and fast and getting MORE sensitive. I hope I start giving a little milk like I have heard about. Of course then I will HAVE to wear a bra with some pads under.
Amazing how popular this thread got and so fast and so many "likes'
I love the like button mainly so I can see screen names of people who marked it.
luv, Mary

SquirmingSub said:
Thank You Sq Sub. The "Daily Toon " today looks exactly like our first Anniversary celebration. I was in lingerie with my hair styled. the same lengths the boy there and quarter way to my shoulder length. And her feeding me my new boyfriends HUGE cock. She found a 12.5 inch Black for ME. MY hair a little darker blond with some red. Not coloring it yet. Her hair fully blonde and such a BBC magnet. HE was actually her boss for mteh school where she works. They even got my glasses right. HE knew I could not take that massive cock (yet) so I gave him the best blow job of his life.
I was 18 and had been married one year. I had just finished my first year of college in the nearest college to where we lived. It was so sexy. I did not know if they had done anything sexual with each other.
Sh etold me later that she figured out that Big Jim wanted bois. He was my main man for a LONG time and I still see Him. Even my Grandpa came down to meet him and iced him. Kind of gave his blessing to our "union. " Granpa was always coming thru for me. He had 11 inch white cock but not Nearly as thick as Big Jim's. OR Mr. A. JIm's cock head stayed a little narrower than the shifter until he was fully erect. Over the summer he taught me to deep throat that massive black cock.
Love, Heather

This thread helps me enjoy my lingerie and other sexy gifts even more. So hot to finally accept myself for who I really am. Many know that I sing alto in a couple of choirs. Now I am finally working on my speaking voice. I always spoke in a higher register and with a lot more diction than other boys. They mad fun of me sometimes too. More vocabulary as well even though not in a high acad track. ESP not for math. Things got better though when I started Needing a bra and had to wear a top at swim meets. It was ok to be a boi with tits and hips up to a certain point. Also. Other boys who had girlish bodies were chubby. Like my best friends don and Jim. I had a waistline. Still do. Of course I did not bear children
Luv, Heather

Reactions: tomcollins
tomcollins said:
OK ladies (and bois) - who got sexy lingerie from their bull on Valentine's Day . . .and maybe was embarrassed to open it in front of partner
I cannot believe I found this thread! Kind of new here. mwm sissy 33. My own Daddy is my wife's BULL and he gave me VERY sexy lingerie in the past. He has me wear it for HIM .
I have never fucked my own wife. But dares for me with manly Real men are arranged !

Last edited:
Cum Hunny said:
I cannot believe I found this thread! Kind of new here. mwm sissy 33. M own Daddy is my wife's BULL and he gave me VERY sexy lingerie in the past. He has me wear it for HIM .
I should explain that I am sissy mwm 33. Married for four years but have never fucked a girl. I was not able to go to college but tried for a few years and then went in the Navy when 22. I served for 8 years but got married when 29. She is 32 now. A gym teacher at the school in our village. Also teaches Health and supervise recreation. I could have paid to fuck a girl while in Navy but I was sure my mother would find out. My mom die when I was 28. I decided not to stay on for another tour in navy. Daddy needed me. Anyway, I met Kristy Lou when I was home and we hit it off. She has very boyish figure. you know 5'3 120 lb. strong build but 33AA-24-34. Quite cute with a big character nose. And she wears those cheap glasses that do not flatter anybody. She was a virgin until 25. ANd I am still a virgin to girls. DAd did not like her at first. When we got serious he blamed her for me leaving the military. She started trying to make Him like her. Even though she looks more like a boy (which I like). She looks pretty good in a bikini and her birthday is in July. So she was around my Daddy a lot in the summer --being a teacher and loving to wear her bikini. And she would visit him even when I was not home. Dadd is hung like me but THICK. I will claim I am average thickness but 8 inches. She saw him in his swim suit and definitely noticed something else she liked about him--besides Him being my own father.

Last edited:
Cum Hunny said:
I should explain that I am sissy mwm 33. Married for four years but have never fucked a girl. I was not able to go to college but tried for a few years and then went in the Navy when 22. I served for 8 years but got married when 29. She is 32 now. A gym teacher at the school in our village. Also teaches Health and supervise recreation. I could have paid to fuck a girl while in Navy but I was sure my mother would find out. My mom die when I was 28. I decided not to stay on for another tour in navy. Daddy needed me. Anyway, I met Kristy Lou when I was home and we hit it off. She has very boyish figure. you know 5'3 120 lb. strong build but 33AA-24-34. Quite cute with a big character nose. And she wears those cheap glasses that do not flatter anybody. She was a virgin until 25. ANd I am still a virgin to girls. DAd did not like her at first. When we got serious he blamed her for me leaving the military. She started trying to make Him like her. Even though she looks more like a boy (which I like). She looks pretty good in a bikini and her birthday is in July. So she was around my Daddy a lot in the summer --being a teacher and loving to wear her bikini. And she would visit him even when I was not home. Dadd is hung like me but THICK. I will claim I am average thickness but 8 inches. She saw him in his swim suit and definitely noticed something else she liked about him--besides Him being my own father.

I really did not remember if I answered here and so glad I found this thread. VERY hot to know that I am not alone in my situation. Maybe not the whole thing since kind of extreme, but I like it.
Love, Belle

Users who are viewing this thread