• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Lingerie for Valentine's

• Thread startertomcollins
  • Start date
Cum Hunny said:
I should explain that I am sissy mwm 33. Married for four years but have never fucked a girl. I was not able to go to college but tried for a few years and then went in the Navy when 22. I served for 8 years but got married when 29. She is 32 now. A gym teacher at the school in our village. Also teaches Health and supervise recreation. Anyway, I met Kristy Lou when I was home and we hit it off. She has very boyish figure. you know 5'3 120 lb. strong build but 33AA-24-34. Quite cute with a big character nose. And she wears those cheap glasses that do not flatter anybody. She was a virgin until 25. She looks pretty good in a bikini and her birthday is in July. .

i'm sure with a bit of development she'd be a great hotwife that fucks not just your dad. wanna show us some pics of her ?

Users who are viewing this thread