• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Lingerie for Valentine's

• Thread startertomcollins
  • Start date

tomcollins

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 25, 2015
OK ladies (and bois) - who got sexy lingerie from their bull on Valentine's Day . . .and maybe was embarrassed to open it in front of partner

As a sissy I got one from her BULL wirg his cum on it:yumyum:

tomcollins said:
OK ladies (and bois) - who got sexy lingerie from their bull on Valentine's Day . . .and maybe was embarrassed to open it in front of partner

I am a boy who will be 21 next month. I got lingerie from a female friend's dad. I was really surprised. And i tried no tho open in front of anybody but I started feeling rude. I opened it and then he asked me to model it for Him. He is a widower and his wife died a year ago right after Velentine's. His daughter excused herself for the evening and I changed into the gift that was a complete outfit. It all fit perfectly, I do not know how. He or his daughter never measured me or anything. But there was a lacy bra with cut out nipples. A red and white corset with garters. Staockings and some cut slipper with the fur on top. I put on the crotchless pantied last to tease him. Even put the panties OVEr the garters. Then he put on my favorite music. that is when I knew his daughter had been in on it. He asked me to dance with him and it was heavenly-even though he smokes an I usually hate that. I asked him what brand he smoked so I could compare if I did not mind it on other people. He offered me one. I pretended to suck on it to tease him. he had pressed hard against me. Suggestively. I said mmm as his big thick cock pressed again my tummy. I am 5'2 and he is 5'8. I thunked him properly for the gift. Ihad always heard that men his age no longer got as hard as boys or men in 20's But he got hard and stayed hard from the time we started dancing until he invited me to stay the night.
Love, Mary --> boi 20

Mary -- boi 20,

I take it based on your post that your female friend's dad was very interested in you and now likely very pleased that his gift was accepted in such a positive way. Do you plan to continue to see your friend's dad? Has any of it at all effected your friendship with her?

18mDresdF4prom said:
I am a boy who will be 21 next month. I got lingerie from a female friend's dad. I was really surprised. And i tried no tho open in front of anybody but I started feeling rude. I opened it and then he asked me to model it for Him. He is a widower and his wife died a year ago right after Velentine's. His daughter excused herself for the evening and I changed into the gift that was a complete outfit. It all fit perfectly, I do not know how. He or his daughter never measured me or anything. But there was a lacy bra with cut out nipples. A red and white corset with garters. Staockings and some cut slipper with the fur on top. I put on the crotchless pantied last to tease him. Even put the panties OVEr the garters. Then he put on my favorite music. that is when I knew his daughter had been in on it. He asked me to dance with him and it was heavenly-even though he smokes an I usually hate that. I asked him what brand he smoked so I could compare if I did not mind it on other people. He offered me one. I pretended to suck on it to tease him. he had pressed hard against me. Suggestively. I said mmm as his big thick cock pressed again my tummy. I am 5'2 and he is 5'8. I thunked him properly for the gift. Ihad always heard that men his age no longer got as hard as boys or men in 20's But he got hard and stayed hard from the time we started dancing until he invited me to stay the night.
Love, Mary --> boi 20

What happened when you stayed the night?

Saraha said:

HE showed me what a great lover he is. I am 5'2 and his late wife was 5'1 or 5'0. A Lot of her clothes fit me perfectly---not her shoes. I have not measured but he is one of the biggest hung whtie studs I have had. I do everything with him now. I have moved into his house and into his bed.
I am starting to think this was his daughter's idea all along. He does not mind at all that my dick is 3 inch. He says i am his first boy but his skills say otherwise. he is SO good. My favorite is now missionary . HE wants to try everything with me. I am still great friends with His Daughter but am now totally as her girlfriend . If I have not now answer everyone's questions let me know. and thank you for response to my posts here. These forums and threads like this make me feel so welcome. Things are changing fast for Bois like me.
Love, Mary Boi 20

Last edited:
Saraha said:

His daughter and I are now like sisters. I am a boi who will be 21 THIS month. She is a few months younger than me but in her second year of college. I believe I have said I like smart people for friends. She IS smart. NOT an honor student but she sure seem alike it to me. I take advice from her all there time and I have moved in with her Dad and she has moved back home and using his car to get to school--like 16 or so miles. She likes that I am make her daddy happy and HE loves it too. I just graduated last June from high school. kin dog embarrassing but they applauded separate for me even though they were supposed to wait SHE and her dad were there. It turns out that he noticed me a long time ago. I will tell about that a little later. Thanks you for all the positive comments and posts.
love, Mary

I used to get Valentine's gifts like that from my own Dad. So did my wife, Jean. He became jean's BULL very early in our marriage. He even gave us lingerie sometimes. My mom died when I was 18. jean's mom died when I was 20--so Jean would have been 31 and VERY buxom. Jean is built like my mom. I look a lot like Jean's mom and built like her too.
Love, Heather

SquirmingSub said:
Mary -- boi 20,

I take it based on your post that your female friend's dad was very interested in you and now likely very pleased that his gift was accepted in such a positive way. Do you plan to continue to see your friend's dad? Has any of it at all effected your friendship with her?
You are correct . I am now answering you specifically Sq Sub. I have moved in with Himand his Dau has also decided to move back home. probably at end of college semester. So sh eocnsieders me her best girlfriend now. My dad liked that i hung out with her a lot mainly because she is so much like my mom. Her dad, likes that I am slutty. See, I am a boy who will take care of ANY man, ANY cock---at least orally (Blow Job). I can tell he wishes his own day had been free to be slutty but at the same time he would not have wanted her to.
Love, Mary

Obviously I have mor to tell but will have to do it later. So many things to catchup. Including housework here. Bu tI am loving life Now!

18mDresdF4prom said:
Obviously I have mor to tell but will have to do it later. So many things to catchup. Including housework here. Bu tI am loving life Now!
I should tell here that I go honeymoon lingerie from my new Father IN Law as wedding gift. He also PAID for the honeymoon AND came along. I got the idea that he REALLY like me before that cuz he would kiss me on the lips to greet me instead of hand shake or hug.
When I got engaged to his daughter he explained exactly why he like me. Told this BOI, How he liked me. He started coming to all my events and activities at school whether his DAU was involved or not.
The lingerie told me it was more for him (to see) rather than for my pleasure or even for Jean to see me in. Jean actually got us together in the first place. He was so glad Jean was getting married -about 11 months before her mother died.
And I mean there were "no holds barred" about anything. My own Dad also like Jean a lot. He never said but I think the DDD tits got her noticed. My mom was like GG cup or maybe 40H.

That is SO hot. And my female friend's dad is becoming more and more like a husband to me. His 50th birthday is tomorrow. I will be in an outfit I know he will love. He is Charles. Obviously I met him through this female friend. I will tell a little more about her later. Charles loves how I welcome him home from work KNEELING at his front door in some lingerie outfit that he has given me. When he takes the bus to work (cuz he has let his DAU use the car for the day) I meet him coming home at the bus stop-lingerie just a little more modest enough to be legal . I LOVE him. I am becoming more like a WIFE to him too. And his cock is twice as tick as average. and OVER 8 inches long. I love that too.
He is by far the best lover I have had. AND he wants sex a lot more often than any other 50 yr old. So gentle at first and then just PLOWING me. And fast. I usually make him cum with a blow job first so he does not have to hold back on how fast or how rough or how erotic his fucking is.
Love, Mary I will be 21 this month. Our signs are not supposed to go together. But WE sure do.

Somehow this thread is unbelievably HOTT! I want to tell more and soon. I guess Lingerie is always a hot topic. It is the first thing I wore after the first time i shaved my legs for swim championships. My own dad saw me staring on my bed looking at myself and my stockinged legs in the mirror. It was awkward and erotic and Hot all at the same time. Two of th e other dads went to their cars and got the stockings and other stuff (like Jean Nate` ) they had gotten for me. They wanted to give me for Valentine's but lost their nerve until they saw me with smooth shave legs. Thes men had told me before that they love how I look in racing suit. They also liked to pinch my ass from each side.
Will tell more soon. Love, Heather

Love your posts, Heather, You are so sexy

tomcollins said:

SOo TRUE. tom collins, I like your posts too. And when you put up a like --I take note cuz it is probably good. It was great that the thread makes offer Bois to respond. I LOVE MEN. and I love ALL cocks. Will do anything, WEAR anything to help satisfy them.

LOVE< Mary

Last edited:
My female friends dad likes that I date MEN. I will be 21 in a few days. He has offered that he will help pay for a boob job for me.
He is already shopping for lingerie for the new body he imagines for me. Docs say that i can possibly get to D -cup. He considers me his property and as he shows me his love AND when he buys me breasts, that will SEAL the Deal. I WILL be is property, in the way that women accepted being the property of their husband 100 and more years ago.
Love, Mary

AS I wrote the last entry , I realized that I am in LOVE with Charlie. What a perfect life is providing me. I love everything about him. Even the cigarettes and pipe he smokes. I usually hate smoking but it is part of him.
I do not know why, but he shoots the most delicious cum I have ever tasted. VERY strong taste and smell BUT I love it. I truly wish i couldd have his baby. I really do. And when I tell him that. HE goes wild!… If it is not while he is fucking me, HE will be within a half an hour. OH, and his daughter loves that.
She told me I am his first lover since his wife died. I like looking at pics of his late wife cuz I look SO much like her. I think largely due to me also being English and Irish. tomcollins, I hope you are ok with me posting so many times to this thread. You never know if someone is going to not like it when people put up a lot and about themselves.
Love, Mary

Last edited:
I love it, Mary, Love to hear all the stories of your life now, in the past and into the future. As you say lingerie is so sexy, but it is only the start and when given as gifts in front of others, it really reinforces a gurl's new status

tomcollins said:
I love it, Mary, Love to hear all the stories of your life now, in the past and into the future. As you say lingerie is so sexy, but it is only the start and when given as gifts in front of others, it really reinforces a gurl's new status
OMG, So True. This has been a good way to let other friends and family (who did not know already) That I am living as a GUrl

tomcollins said:
What an exciting chain of events Mary! Not so easy to find a full time man. I wish I had someone just like that. sometimes I need somewhere to change into my lingerie and make-up and everything. Not so easy to just use locker room. I cannot afford a place of my owns and I live in the house my EX and I bought. together. I DO live as a girl bu thane to appear as a guy about 15 to 20% of the time. Including for Master's swimming. I am 38A on top. And with the right (espencisive) bras I fill a 36 B. I still get other male swimmers feel ing them but usually curiosity. Not really sexual. I have told a few that i often give milk and that sure seems to excite them. Of course they say "No Way". I give them my real phone number and tell them to call. I love to have two men at once. Starting with one on each TEAT. If that is all they want to do, the tis ok. But I DO need some new LOVERS.
LOVE, Heatehr