• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Long Island Hot Wife Loves Black Cock

• Thread starterbastogne1972
  • Start date

bastogne1972

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 28, 2007
hey guys any black men on long island want to fuck her...post a email addy where we can get in touch with you

Attachments

• Alone (3).jpg
    Alone (3).jpg
    29 KB · Views: 2,239
  • Serf's Up (208).jpg
    Serf's Up (208).jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 2,469
  • Gangbang (4).jpg
    Gangbang (4).jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 2,248
loves the barebacking pleasures as well

Attachments

• Serf Blue 082.jpg
    Serf Blue 082.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 1,792
  • Serf's Up (239).jpg
    Serf's Up (239).jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 1,960
  • Sean (17).jpg
    Sean (17).jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 1,674
Oh Shit...

:clap:

That is one hot wife you've got there brother. I welcome the opporunity to enjoy her company when you visit the beautiful beaches of Delaware. Peace...

BlckT

Thank you for a real post, pics are great. The body writing is a very nice intro into the thread. Thanks for being authentic. =p

Nyc Here

I Want That Pussy Bareback.fuck All Her Holes.she's A Hot Slut.

Damn, those are awesome. I sure hope to see my wife like that one day.

Amazing pics. I wish i could lick from her ass up his balls to his ass as seen in pic three of both sets. Thanks

I felt tears running in my eyes as I imagined how much she must have enjoyed her BBC lover. The photos are so beautifully taken to capture the truthfulness of black-on-white being a natural match.

She is AMAZING

Gorgeous sexual woman, I love your pics.

sounds great new york city manhattan black male here u can contact me.. good looking..

Users who are viewing this thread