• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Looking For Muslim Cuckold Couple

Seattle said:
very nice Ass! I would pour oil and massage her knees and thighs and get her ass all relaxed.. I would make her pull her knees up and open her ass.. and look back at me with full lust before I enter my cock into her ass

does she like anal?
Nice

Hi

Wass2020 said:
My wife is a conservative muslim girl' lice the thought of her being ruined!
Hi

Reactions: toolman2c
Hi just trying my luck, is there any Muslim couple who like to have fun in Melbourne/Sydney?

Last edited:
threesomeawesome said:
Hi just trying my luck, is there any Muslim couple who like to have fun in Melbourne/Sydney?
Not possible

saadia said:
Not possible
Hey will luv to chat. and share thoughts pm me

soyboybetacuck said:
We are a muslim couple and my 26 year old wife is a traditional pakistani woman. She's a mother of one. I am obsessed with sharing her but she can't even imagine such a thing because it's a sin in Islam.
Let me try.

Reactions: goodhusbanddd, oppor and toolman2c
i hope you like my Turkish wife, we are muslims from istanbul turkey

IMG_8540 [1280x768]_5945321683_l.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Mastererikus, Lovasianladies, ashley71 and 5 others
gizlilikicin said:
i hope you like my Turkish wife, we are muslims from istanbul turkey

Beautiful! Sexy! She needs to be shared.

any cuckold wanna it for his wife.

31 12 2021.jpeg 1 1 2022.jpg

Reactions: Focker
marc.heidenmann said:
it makes me very horny when I think of a muslim veiled woman getting fucked. And yes it's more pervert when husband watches. I search for muslim couples or Single guy who has this fantasies and would like to chat with me about it in private. I have Skype yahoo and kik. I am waiting for your messages my friends
I’m also a British Pakistani cuck love to share my wife

saqbull said:
any cuckold wanna it for his wife.

31 12 2021.jpeg 1 1 2022.jpg
Yes my British Pakistani wife lol

marc.heidenmann said:
it makes me very horny when I think of a muslim veiled woman getting fucked. And yes it's more pervert when husband watches. I search for muslim couples or Single guy who has this fantasies and would like to chat with me about it in private. I have Skype yahoo and kik. I am waiting for your messages my friends
British Muslim Pakistani couple here

Niaz said:
British Muslim Pakistani couple here
Hey hit me on kik kk8672 will luv to talk and help you out with ur wife. :)

Users who are viewing this thread