• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Looking For Muslim Cuckold Couple

Khurram said:
Hey hit me on kik kk8672 will luv to talk and help you out with ur wife. :)
I’ve messaged you on kik

marc.heidenmann said:
it makes me very horny when I think of a muslim veiled woman getting fucked. And yes it's more pervert when husband watches. I search for muslim couples or Single guy who has this fantasies and would like to chat with me about it in private. I have Skype yahoo and kik. I am waiting for your messages my friends
What’s your Skype or Kik Id real Pakistani cuck here

Been with some muslim wives and yes they are the best

Bullmasry said:
Fuck mine if your in the uk

Bullmasry said:
Muslim wives love getting fucked by infidel uncut cocks

Reactions: Cuckdaoui
will luv to fuck a muslim hijabi girl as well

Khurram said:
will luv to fuck a muslim hijabi girl as well
Where about are you

ynwa66 said:
My wife's muslim, pretty conservative, wears a scarf sometimes, used to wear and still owns the full black ninja abayas, never been with anyone other than me, but is now slowly coming round to the idea of flirting with other men and fantasizing being in a dp threesome

imgur.com

Loves getting cum all over those tits

add rammybolton on kik
Wow amazing set of tits

Any muslim cpl for Hindu cock

download_20220301_211225.jpg

Reactions: Cuckmuslim
ThiccBrownBull said:
Wow amazing set of tits
I’ve messaged you on Kik

ThiccBrownBull said:
Wow amazing set of tits
Let’s chat mate I’m in the same position

marc.heidenmann said:
it makes me very horny when I think of a muslim veiled woman getting fucked. And yes it's more pervert when husband watches. I search for muslim couples or Single guy who has this fantasies and would like to chat with me about it in private. I have Skype yahoo and kik. I am waiting for your messages my friends
Hi I’m a Pakistani cuck would love be you to fuck my wife

Reactions: JeffCA
Smokexxx said:
Hey there,
I'm a white Canadian married to a Arab Hijabi girl. I love the idea of and fantasy of showing her off and sharing her with other men.
I've posted a few pictures and I love knowing that other men are cumming for her.

Unfortunately for me, she is quite conservative in regards to anything sexual, and insists that she does not want to be shared. (But has admitted that she would love two cocks at the same time or back to back) not sure how to do that without sharing... Lol
Still working on trying to get her to be a good little hijabi girl.
Hey, this is an older post, but I am curious. Are you guys in Ontario? Your situation sounds very hot.

Reactions: goodhusbanddd
tempestepik said:
Hey, this is an older post, but I am curious. Are you guys in Ontario? Your situation sounds very hot.
No we are in uk

Reactions: brownbullinbirmingham
marc.heidenmann said:
Hi im Muslim

My wife has been with a white man a few times now. and he has a majestic 9inch cock.

but she keeps feeling guilty and it doesn't help that he's a jerk who makes her chase for it.

Any Muslim bulls for my wife? PM me

DSCN1195.JPG DSCN1212.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread