• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Looking For Muslim Cuckold Couple

Yunus said:
Dis u got succeed in making ur wife a bbc slut ? Muslim husband here with same fantasy. Want to connect ?
You got kik or skype

Yunus said:
I am on telegrm bro
I’ll have to down load telegram, what’s your id

Niaz is fake

Reactions: toolman2c and fantasyy
Perfect I like to see Asian women like this

Reactions: toolman2c and robandkate
We are a muslim couple and my 26 year old wife is a traditional pakistani woman. She's a mother of one. I am obsessed with sharing her but she can't even imagine such a thing because it's a sin in Islam.

• Love
Reactions: goodhusbanddd, Muslimwifetobreed, Ezlight and 3 others
soyboybetacuck said:
We are a muslim couple and my 26 year old wife is a traditional pakistani woman. She's a mother of one. I am obsessed with sharing her but she can't even imagine such a thing because it's a sin in Islam.
I am glad you posted about yourself and your desires for your wife. Some women are immediately interested in cuckolding, some women become interested gradually.

• Love
Reactions: goodhusbanddd, Ezlight, soyboybetacuck and 2 others
Yunus said:
Dis u got succeed in making ur wife a bbc slut ? Muslim husband here with same fantasy. Want to connect ?
Hi, not yet, would love to connect

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c
my muslim turkish wife from istanbul

IMG_3322_7818132602_l.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Vitall, breederjoe, Lovasianladies and 9 others
gizlilikicin said:
my muslim turkish wife from istanbul

IMG_3322_7818132602_l.jpg
She looks really sexy.

• Love
Reactions: KingsTroop
Ukhotbull said:
Hajiba mother & daughter share in Bull cock View attachment 1541513
Wow hottest ever pic. Long time ago. My hindu room mate use to bring over these Hijabi sisters and use to get blowjobs from both. They looked very similar to them

Reactions: JeffCA
soyboybetacuck said:
All it would take her is to be fucked hard by 8 inch plus cock..she will be addicted. I know my wife is..

• Love
Yap..as long as ur can go with no condom..

• Love
marc.heidenmann said:
oh wow..i love your thoughts. how old is your wife?
does she wear hijab when she go out??
Kya baat h janab ki

What tips

Muslimcuck said:
wow.. this is an amazing thread. i have a fantasy of this as well. we are indian couple settled in middle east. i have been telling my wife about me seeing her with others for past one year now. but she is not willing to.. just a month back i brought this topic again and told her she does not have to sleep with anyone just start talking/ chatting over the whatsapp. she has agreed and i am in process to find someone for her. but still not sure how she will take it as she is not very keen. would be great if i could get some help. She is not sexy at all.
Hi

• Love

Users who are viewing this thread