• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Looking for reactions

Thanks..

Thank you both, and yes my breasts are much larger and more full.

Attachments

• pjen9.jpg
    pjen9.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 1,446
they'll be bigger soon

I took the photo you put on the site yesterday and fast forwarded a month or two - those breasts are just going to look sexier and sexier

Attachments

• Picture 1_bigger.jpg
    Picture 1_bigger.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 1,094
Recent pics

Here are a couple of more recent photos. You can can see the changes in my body.

I haven't been with Jay for a few months. It is only recently that my hormones have been kicking into high gear again. I've been thinking about calling him.

Attachments

• jeIMG_6946.jpg
    jeIMG_6946.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 1,258
  • jeIMG_6975.jpg
    jeIMG_6975.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 1,938
Thank you. My husband is out of town this week. I'm a little lonely.

Attachments

• jeIMG_6967.jpg
    jeIMG_6967.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 1,261
Damm your looking good...exuding sexines. Boobs swollen nipples huge and erect all the time. Can tell you must be horny as hell, no way hubby can satisfy you now. Jay would go crazy with desire seeing the changes in your body, knowing he was responsible. You should definitely call him up. Why did you stop seeing Jay anyway?

Thank you for the comments. I feel so sexy right now. My breasts so full and heavy, my swollen belly carrying life, I have been so easily aroused the past few weeks...

Attachments

• jeIMG_7009e.jpg
    jeIMG_7009e.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 1,261

Users who are viewing this thread

Back