• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Looking for reactions

• Thread starterjenwife29
  • Start date
Very kind.

Thank you randy, booty and others. I appreciate the concern and I am glad you enjoy my pics. I wil try and keep you all updated as the due date approaches.

Attachments

• eIMG_6983.jpg
    eIMG_6983.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 990
  • eIMG_6996.jpg
    eIMG_6996.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 741
Tattoos and piercings

What do you think about tattoos and piercings?

so hot and sexy jen......when are you due and what is your hubby think and saying? is your hubby taking your photos or.....

I feel your intensity here!!

jenwife29 said:
I called Jay yesterday. My husband is out of town this weekend and I was feeling lonely. I have tried not to think about him, but I have had dreams and fantasies.

When I told Jay on the phone I had something to tell him, I think he knew what was coming. When he got to my house and he saw that I am pregnant he knew that the baby might be his. I was so scared that he wouldn't find me attractive or might just walk away, but he pulled me close and without saying a word, I somehow knew that everythiing would be ok.

We kissed and his lips always feel so good. He told me he wanted to see my pregnant body and I led him to my bedroom. I was trembling as I stripped slowly for him. My eyes watched his as I slipped out of my dress. His eyes grew big when he saw that I was naked underneath. To see his desire was....intoxicating. I could almost feel myself grow wet under his gaze.

He undressed and came to me. He was thick and throbbing as he pressed his hard body against me. He slid his warm hand across my belly and smiled before sliding it lower between my thighs. I moaned when his fingers found my wetness. He sucked my left nipple as he slowly slid two fingers inside. My hips were thrusting and I wanted more. I pulled away regretfully and while still standing he slid against me so that his cock was throbbing against my wet slit. I leaned back slightly as his hands locked around me. With a sudden swift movement he lifted me and let go. My slick pussy slid over his manhood as he thurst deep inside. MY GOD. The sudden pleasure of him deep inside made me dizzy. His cock was sooo deep and my pussy was stretched around him. He started thrusting long deep powerful thrusts and I felt my orgasm approaching. I was moaning and crying at the intense pleasure. I felt my pussy squeezing him as I started to shudder. Jay said something like "come for me my LOVE" and I went over the edge. The orgasm was incredible. I screamed as the pleasure rolled over me. Wave after wave hit me. His screams matched mine as we came together.

Afterwards, lying together I felt that this is so right....

I was never pregnant by my Lover, but I do know the intensity of your felings right now. I can also feel how badly you WANT this baby to be from your Lover and not your husband too. I completely understand the feeling of being in love with 2 men too, and the one that makes you chose is the loser. I came to a point in a relationship where I felt this same way, and if my husband hade MADE me chose between him or the Lover......it would have been the Lover!! I hope yours doesn't go this far.

Hope you get the Black baby you find yourself wishing for now also. I got to a point where I wanted a Black Lovers child so badly that I told my husband I would consider aborting a baby if I KNEW it was his, which was one of the reasons I either cut my husband off sexually or made SURE he wore condoms if I allowed him to orgasm in that manner.

Hopew this all works out well for you.....have a wonderful baby!!

JMNBABE

Hope everythings Ok,,, if your husband truely loves you he will be there for you.

And you guys really believe this crap? lol Why not find someone in real life and fuck then post because I would like to see the picture too. But not this bull...I am sure everyone knows that anyone can make up stories, post and have others jerk off. lol This is something...

Yes JMN

Yes JMN, I do hope that my baby is dark skinned. Not necessarily because of the color, but because of my strong urge to have a child with Jay. I ache to have his baby, but it seems that things will be "easier" if it is indeed my husband's baby. I think you understand.

Attachments

• eIMG_6998.jpg
    eIMG_6998.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 719
You'll sure find takers if you decide to step out. What hubby doesn't know won't hurt him.

looking at the calendar Jen your about 30 weeks, how are doing, feeling? yes in some ways it would be eaiser if the baby your carrying is your hubby's, but it sounds like your feelings are stronger for Jay now from what you have told us or maybe it's how I'm reading it. I have alot of questions, they will have to wait for another time.

btw you look great in your photos, thanks again

Some days

Some days are better than others. I'm not sleeping well, but part of that comes from it being difficult to turn over. I'm trying not to sleep on my back as well because that is not good for the baby.

I'm due right at the beginning of the new year.

Attachments

• jeIMG_6995.jpg
    jeIMG_6995.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 730
yet another hot photo of you jen, wish you didn't blur it. I can understand your face, your eyes, but I would like to see that toy inside of you clearly. smiles maybe one day.

hoping somehow your able to get more sleep and understand the best way I can why your having the trouble you are when it comes to sleeping and other things around the house.

when do you plan on seeing Jay again?

Last edited by a moderator:
A request

jenwife29 said:
Some days are better than others. I'm not sleeping well, but part of that comes from it being difficult to turn over. I'm trying not to sleep on my back as well because that is not good for the baby.

I'm due right at the beginning of the new year.

Another hot ohoto of your lovely body, thanks for shareing. I would like to request a photo of your wedding ring playing with your toy. That would be hot. I hope you feel better, you will need your rest for you and the baby.

Request granted

Here you go forest. Thanks for the comments.

Attachments

• eIMG_7004.jpg
    eIMG_7004.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 665
thanks

jenwife29 said:
Here you go forest. Thanks for the comments.

Wow thanks for the pic. Your welcome for the comments but it's easy when you look the way you do. Thanks again.

would love to eat your pussy after you get some black dick in you

Another Friday night...

Another Friday night, and I am dreaming of Jay again. I think of him a lot, but its worse on the weekends. I'm still trying to make my decision. The baby will be here in about a month and a half...Thanks to you all for the wonderful comments and concern.

Attachments

• eIMG_7002.jpg
    eIMG_7002.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 1,060
yet another hot and sexy photo of yourself Jen, how long has it been since you have seen Jay or talked to him? how are you feeling and sleeping? how do you feel about sharing the decisions your fighting with when and if you have time, if you don't mind, ok?

thanks again for sharing your photos with us

BEST wishes to you and your precious UNBORN! The New year will be filled with change for you! Hope it all works out well for you! You are in our thoughts and Prayers. Bill

love to eat you after black dick

Decisions

gentle, thank you, you are very kind. I am about 6 weeks away. Its so close and I am anxious about many things.

dahboss -- I have been in touch with Jay recently, but not met him. I think he wants to find out if the baby is his before moving on.

Attachments

• eIMG_7005.jpg
    eIMG_7005.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 1,076
Reactions: Fitbull