• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Looking for reactions

• Thread starterjenwife29
  • Start date
Jen, beautiful & sexy you are !! Here is an advice that you should really consider seriously. DO NOT take the first step before talking to your husband and get his approval. If your marriage is already on the rocks, then Jen go ahead and get yourself an 11 inch fat cock and enjoy it because after that you will never be able to do without it !!! Get your husband to share you, you will enjoy your BBC/BULL far better knowing that you do not have to lie to your hubby or find excuses every time you want to be fucked by your BULLS !!

Before I close I tell you this, your lips are made for a nice fat black cock and Jen let your BBC/BULL take your ass as well, you will enjoy the ride as much !

anxious I bet jen, take care of yourself and keep in touch when you can.

Pregnant still...

For my fans...and thanks for the support!

Attachments

• eIMG_7009 (2).jpg
    eIMG_7009 (2).jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 750
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Fitbull
I've enjoyed reading your post. Please keep posting! - Kim

hot photo jen, thanks. just a few more weeks, I hope your feel as well as possible.

where does everything stand with hubby and Jay jen?

Baby soon...

Baby is very low and head is down. I'm having those once a week checkups now. Jay and I have been talking, I think he is keeping his distance a little until the baby is born.

He has said he will be there for me if the baby is his. I hope he isn't lying but I think he truly does want a relationship with me.

I'm glad you have enjoyed my posts Kim. Thank you.

Attachments

• eIMG_7010.jpg
    eIMG_7010.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 722
I've got to ask, how are you and your hubby getting along jen?

Great story!

Hi

Jen, glad to hear your doing well. You still look great. One request could we see a profile shot of you. I love yuur big belly and boobs. Pregnant women are so sexy.

whays happing

when are you do

Before and During

I'm due on the 31st..thinking I might go early. Hoping to go early!!

Here are two pics...one before I was pregnant and the other from a couple weeks ago...I'm really surprised at the postitive comments from the pregnant pics...thank you for making me still feel sexy.

Attachments

• dPrivate 045.jpg
    dPrivate 045.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 1,741
  • jeIMG_7019e.jpg
    jeIMG_7019e.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 1,619
Reactions: blahblah
Absolutely gorgeous, Jen.

Sorry to ask a stupid question, but how did you pick out your dildo? I'm trying to find the right one to introduce to my wife but have no idea where to start. So many choices! I want to introduce it and use it as a way to bring up conversation about her being with other guys. She doesn't have a particularly strong libido, but I can't help but think that's because I haven't awakened that part of her or I just don't do it for her, one of the two I guess...

Good luck w/ your pregnancy and situation, I hope it resolves the way you wish, once you know what that is. Stay well! I know you're not comfortable now, but it'll get better. We're going through our 4th right now and as I recall, the last 1-2 months is terribly uncomfortable for the new mom.

Jen,

You are welcome! I have enjoyed reading about you.

of course your sexy Jen!! who knows you just might have a New Year's baby. I will be counting the days with you, hoping the best for you and your baby.

thank you again Jen

Best Wishes

jenwife29 said:

Here are two pics...one before I was pregnant and the other from a couple weeks ago...I'm really surprised at the postitive comments from the pregnant pics...thank you for making me still feel sexy.

You ARE sexy!!! As lovely pregnant as not pregnant! Hope delivery is easy and baby is healthy! Bless you all!

You are sexy period!!!

jenwife29 said:

You had a rockin body before you were pregnant but you are soooo fucking hot right now. Although your eyes are covered, I have to say you have a beautiful face and a beautiful body. Everything about you just got curvier and that just makes you look so damned hot. And I hope everything goes well and that you and your baby is healthy.

P.S.: You are definitely in my spank bank ;)

Sexy

jenwife29 said:

Jen, I'm glad that my coments may help you feal sexy. With your body and face your just so lovely prenant or not. Good luck in the comeing weeks, I hope all goes well.

Sexy? No..smoking hot is more like it. Girl I love that before picture, and that pregnant one,,,well that just says...no worries to me..lol..you are hot.

How's the husband taking the news?

Jen, you are a very beautiful woman and very sexy, your pregancy does look very good for you. Thanks for the photo's of you and your soom to be baby.

Users who are viewing this thread