• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Looking in Oklahoma

• Thread startervlh1969
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

vlh1969

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jul 2, 2006
I am seeking white women in Oklahoma and North Texas that want some black dick. I am in Lawton, OK. So couples and ladies hit me up for some black cock.

my girlfriend wants to fuck a black guy we are in witicha falls tx maybe we can get together in next couple of weeks

Sorry, I have moved to El Paso now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Would love to meet with you. We currently live in Houston but travel to Oklahoma City often. I love to experience the sexual excitment of being with a well endowed black male and my husband loves to watch. How can we get in touch with you?

Loved you posing pictures, and your thick sweet long black cock
If i would live in Oklahoma i would take you to heaven, you would never want another white girl;)
xxx

Would love to see if it is as sweet as it looks,I've never had one that big would sure like to see what it is like. A drooling married white female.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread